Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gods'Illa & Flipsyde

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Empty
PostSubject: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 9:38 pm

Here's to new school grps I have never heard anybody bring up. They sound pretty dope. Gods'Illa is nothing original but they sound genuine. And Flipside seems to be highly influenced by Bone Thugs but they put a southern soft rock swag to their sound. Check'em out, I am.

Gods'Illa:

Flipsyde

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 12:56 am

Flipsyde is really wack rap-core. Really really wack rap-core.

If you like them check out 3oh!3 and Shwayze, KRob.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 1:26 am

Been spinning some 3oh3 lately?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 2:52 am

No, I hate all those groups.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 7:35 am

Jeff wrote:
No, I hate all those groups.

Me too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 3:09 pm

What about the other grp mifo's?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 3:22 pm

the other group was straight for religious rap... you should check out alex king k rob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 4:47 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
the other group was straight for religious rap... you should check out alex king k rob

Yeah I firgured they must be but I wondered how deep. Its not over the top religious from the samples I heard though. I'll check out Alex King I remember Jeff pumping that up.

Oh yeah and Jeff that Prozak is real dope man. I hate I ignored that one. Just with that horrorcore you have to be real selective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 12:39 am

No, it's cool, man, That's his ONLY good album so far too so you may have heard that he sucked with valid reason.

I think you'd dig Alex King, need a link let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 12:51 am

Yeah, Prozak was my rec by the way, I discovered him by taking a chance on his CD the day it was released. Dope CD.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 12:54 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Yeah, Prozak was my rec by the way, I discovered him by taking a chance on his CD the day it was released. Dope CD.

Yeah I don't remember Jeff ever recommending Prozak. I think he hated him at first actually. SRP got him to like him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 12:56 am

I don't blame jeff though, he is usually down on Strange music other than Tech N9ne. So this was a gamble but I am glad to see him trying to take credit for it, lets me know it was a good rec.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:00 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I don't blame jeff though, he is usually down on Strange music other than Tech N9ne. So this was a gamble but I am glad to see him trying to take credit for it, lets me know it was a good rec.

Yeah man. Didn't you rec him Alex King as well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:03 am

Yes, I discovered Alex as well. My dude at selectohits was like "yo, lexx luger is now alex king and it is dope" and I passed it on to jeff. He reverse rec'd it to me, so it was a boomerang rec, I started it with so much momentum it came back to me.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:05 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Yes, I discovered Alex as well. My dude at selectohits was like "yo, lexx luger is now alex king and it is dope" and I passed it on to jeff. He reverse rec'd it to me, so it was a boomerang rec, I started it with so much momentum it came back to me.

Yeah, crazy. What's even crazier is how Trotter thinks he rec'd Maxilla Blue and you didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:09 am

Yeah, I asked jeff - yo son, I heard these maxilla blue cats, not only are they vanilla but they are from around your way, all of a sudden jeff was playing joe jackson maxilla blue, ya smell me?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:11 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Yeah, I asked jeff - yo son, I heard these maxilla blue cats, not only are they vanilla but they are from around your way, all of a sudden jeff was playing joe jackson maxilla blue, ya smell me?

Yeah man. Also, I remember Jeff in the chatbox telling me how you thought he would dig Liquid Assassin. He thought it was the best rec he ever got.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:14 am

I definitely introduced Jeff to that liquid ass.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:16 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I definitely introduced Jeff to that liquid ass.

Word is bond. Also, I remember how you rec'd Jason Illogic and he rec'd Jeff that. That was back in the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:18 am

Jason is in the special olympics.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:19 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Jason is in the special olympics.

True, true. But you dropped that rec and you knew that Jeff would love Haystak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 3:31 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Azphate Woodhavet is black, actually. Which explains why he sounds exactly like Black Thought, except a lot more lyrical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 9:36 am

Jeff wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Azphate Woodhavet is black, actually. Which explains why he sounds exactly like Black Thought, except a lot more lyrical.

When I said they were vanilla I did not mean the color of their skin, I meant the plain, harmless flavor of their raps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 10:25 am

Jeff link me up with that Alex King.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gods'Illa & Flipsyde   Gods'Illa & Flipsyde Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gods'Illa & Flipsyde
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: