Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Limit

Go down 
+5
Laced With Slang
Justice
Dang! Trotter
Highsmith
Half
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 8:33 pm

Before I even begin to type this, I already know this is going to surprise a lot of people on this forum, but everything you're about to read is true, and this is about No Limit Records. Although I've always have been (and always will be) an East Coast head, I was a fan of No Limit Records back in the day (and hopefully, once and for all that should end the talk of me being a "No Limit hater", and yes I'm talking to you SRP, lol). I did enjoy artists like Fiend, Mac, Kane & Abel, Mystikal, C-Murder (sometimes hit or miss), etc, I always liked Beats By The Pound's production (especially KLC and Craig B), and I always felt they were better than Cash Money Records. So with all of that said, read on!

Oh yeah, every album I'm about to list, not only have I heard them, but I did own back in the day also.

The best No Limit albums I've ever heard
Snoop Dogg- No Limit Top Dogg
Fiend- There's One In Every Family
Fiend- Street Life
Mac- Shell Shocked
C-Murder- Life Or Death
Magic- Sky's The Limit
Kane & Abel- Am I My Brother's Keeper
TRU- TRU 2 Da Game
Mia X- Mama Drama

Albums that were good and nothing more
Master P- MP Da Last Don
Master P- Ghetto D
I Got The Hook Up Soundtrack
Ghetto Commission- Wise Guys
Soulja Slim- Give It 2 Em Raw (one of the better NL albums)
Mystikal- Unpredictable
Mystikal- Ghetto Fabulous
Mia X- Unlady Like
Snoop Dogg- Da Game Is To Be Sold, Not To Be Told
Prime Suspects- Guilty Until Proven Innocent
Gambino Family- Ghetto Organized
No Limit Soldiers Compilation- We Can't Be Stopped
Magic- Thuggin
Mac- World War III
Steady Mobb'n- Black Mafia

Albums that didn't impress me too much
Master P- 99 Ways To Die
Master P- Ice Cream Man
Skull Duggery- These Wicked Streets
Big Ed- The Assassin
Full Blooded- Memorial Day (Good god was this album terrible, and I was probably one of maybe 7 people who bought it)
Silkk Tha Shocker- Charge It 2 Da Game (I'm A Soldier was great though)
Silkk Tha Shocker- Made Man
C-Murder- Bossalinie
Lil Soldiers- Boot Camp (The production was tight on this album, too bad the lil boys got those beats)
Young Bleed- My Balls And My Word
Mr. Serv On- Life Insurance (I was never a Serv On, but I did buy this joint)
Mr. Serv On- Da Next Level (Read above. Also, I liked the production on this one, and IMO, Serv On is shown up on every song that has a guest appearance, especially the joint "From NY to NO" with Big Pun.)
TRU- True
TRU- Da Crime Family (Man, was that "No Limit Army" song a blatant rip off of BG's "Cash Money Is An Army" or what. And then P has the nerve to give a shout out to Cash Money at the end of the song. Shaking My Head )
Mercedes- Rear End (Totally forgettable, but that album cover wasn't, lol.)

Albums I never had the chance to buy
Master P- The Ghetto's Tryin To Kill Me
Kane & Abel- The 7 Sins
Skull Duggery- Hoodlum Fo Life
Mia X- Good Girl Gone Bad
West Coast Bad Boyz, Volumes 1 & 2
Steady Mobb'n- Premeditated Drama
Silkk- The Shocker
I'm Bout It Soundtrack (I'm still a little shocked I never got my hands on this one.)
Foolish Soundtrack
The Mean Green compilation
Magic- Thuggin

I've heard the Down South Hustlers Bouncin And Swingin compilation, but never owned it. Tre-8's "Fright Night">>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by Wayne on Tue 14 Sep 2010, 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 8:46 pm

I agree with most of your assessments, but the "Albums That Didn't Impress Me Much" has some fucking crack in there. Namely, the near classic "My Balls And My Word" by Young Bleed. But also, Big Ed the Assassin is easily a 4 star album, Tru-True is fucking crack and a half, Skull Duggery and Full Blooded are both dope but I could see some one not digging their styles, and Mr. Serv-On is really dope.

But I believe you owned these albums and you gave some pretty fair assessments. The albums I mentioned above are clearly the more "southern" sounding ones, and honestly the lyrics might not be all that so I could see some more east coast inclinced individuals not feeling them. Silkk-The Shocker is his best album IMO.
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 8:51 pm

Jeff wrote:
I agree with most of your assessments, but the "Albums That Didn't Impress Me Much" has some fucking crack in there. Namely, the near classic "My Balls And My Word" by Young Bleed. But also, Big Ed the Assassin is easily a 4 star album, Tru-True is fucking crack and a half, Skull Duggery and Full Blooded are both dope but I could see some one not digging their styles, and Mr. Serv-On is really dope.

But I believe you owned these albums and you gave some pretty fair assessments. The albums I mentioned above are clearly the more "southern" sounding ones, and honestly the lyrics might not be all that so I could see some more east coast inclinced individuals not feeling them. Silkk-The Shocker is his best album IMO.

I respect your opinions Jeff. Young Bleed's flow was never for me, but "How You Do Dat" was ok (I still feel C-Loc's verse was horrible on that one), I liked "The Day They Make Me Boss", "Bring Da Noise", and "Pull It Off". Big Ed's album had a few good songs (Make A Move>>>>>>>>>>>). From the first Tru album, of course I liked "Bout It, Bout It" and I liked "That's How We Break Bread".
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 8:56 pm

Damn Wayne you heard and owned more No Limit albums than I did I think....lol.
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 8:58 pm

KRob The Rap God wrote:

Really, lol.
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:00 pm

If he truly owned all those, he owned more than anyone on the forum.
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:01 pm

Steve wrote:

All of those albums, I truly owned Steve. Bought them at places like Circuit City, FYE, Target, etc. I bought none of them used. Well, I did get the I Got The Hook Up Soundtrack used, lol.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:01 pm

Yeah man you sound like you definitely know your shit. I barely know anything about No Limit. I've listened to about 3 albums
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:02 pm

Half wrote:
Yeah man you sound like you definitely know your shit. I barely know anything about No Limit. I've listened to about 3 albums

You remember what those 3 albums were?
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:04 pm

Wayne wrote:
KRob The Rap God wrote:

Really, lol.

Yeah man. I has good with my quality control with No Limit. Only few I str8 up bought without hearing first. You gotta remember I was in the south then and these bunnies were going crazy on anything they dropped. So I learned quick to be very selective of what I invested in...lol.
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty

Jeff wrote:

Oh yeah Jeff, the two things, IMO, that both of those Serv On albums had going for it was the production and the guest appearances.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

No Limit Empty

Wayne wrote:
Half wrote:

Master P - Ghetto D
Mystikal - Unpredictable
Snoop Dogg - Da Game Is To Be Sold Not Told
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:05 pm

KRob The Rap God wrote:
Wayne wrote:
KRob The Rap God wrote:

Really, lol.

Yeah man. I has good with my quality control with No Limit. Only few I str8 up bought without hearing first. You gotta remember I was in the south then and these bunnies were going crazy on anything they dropped. So I learned quick to be very selective of what I invested in...lol.

I hear you man, and everything that I had bought regarding No Limit were straight up blind buys, I kid you not.
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:07 pm

Wayne wrote:
KRob The Rap God wrote:
Wayne wrote:
KRob The Rap God wrote:

Really, lol.

I hear you man, and everything that I had bought regarding No Limit were straight up blind buys, I kid you not.

Thats gangsta as hell Wayne Maye!!!!!!! You just shitted on SRP calling you a No Limit hater. If you are a NL hater I see why after you bought some of that bullshit...lol.

I'm about to see how many I actually bought.
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:07 pm

Half wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Half wrote:

Master P - Ghetto D
Mystikal - Unpredictable
Snoop Dogg - Da Game Is To Be Sold Not Told

Ah yes. I remember when I bought Ghetto D, from what used to be known in my area as Willie's Records, Tapes, and CDs. That was the second NL album I bought, on 4/18/98. Unpredictable was the first NL I bought, which was from the same store on 4/4/98, along with the "Been Around The World" Remix single (Puff Daddy, Mase, & Carl Thomas). I bought that Snoop joint in November 98, around the same time Ghetto Commission's album came out.
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:08 pm

how the fuck do you remember what days you bought shit.

i dont remember what days i bought shit THIS year
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:08 pm

KRob The Rap God wrote:
Wayne wrote:
KRob The Rap God wrote:
Wayne wrote:
KRob The Rap God wrote:

Really, lol.

Thats gangsta as hell Wayne Maye!!!!!!! You just shitted on SRP calling you a No Limit hater. If you are a NL hater I see why after you bought some of that bullshit...lol.

I'm about to see how many I actually bought.

Ok, lol. But yeah, straight blind buys KRob.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:13 pm

Good assessments Jeff. Wayne I own the same albums except for 99 Ways To Die, Ghetto Commission, Lil Soldiers, Full Blooded and Magic's "Thuggin'".

I do own Kane & Abel's "7 Sins", Master P's "Ghetto's Trying To Kill Me", "The Shocker", "Mean Green Compilation", and the I'm Bout It Soundtrack.

Charge It To The Game, Ice Cream Man, The Assassin, My Balls & My Word and True are the albums that I disagree with on your not impressed list but that's my opinion. "My Entourage" alone gives Big Ed 2.5 stars automatically.....lol
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:13 pm

Fiend- Street Life
Mac- Shell Shocked
C-Murder- Life Or Death
TRU- TRU 2 Da Game
Mia X- Mama Drama
Master P- MP Da Last Don
Master P- Ghetto D
Soulja Slim- Give It 2 Em Raw
Mystikal- Unpredictable
Mia X- Unlady Like
Mac- World War III
Master P- 99 Ways To Die
Master P- Ice Cream Man
Silkk Tha Shocker- Charge It 2 Da Game
TRU- True
Silkk- The Shocker
I'm Bout It Soundtrack
Down South Hustlers Bouncin
Tre-8's "Fright Night

I paid for all of those in some form or fashion. And there are more but from your list thats what I own or have owned the original of.

Last edited by KRob The Rap God on Tue 14 Sep 2010, 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:14 pm

Highsmith wrote:
Good assessments Jeff. Wayne I own the same albums except for 99 Ways To Die, Ghetto Commission, Lil Soldiers, Full Blooded and Magic's "Thuggin'".

I do own Kane & Abel's "7 Sins", Master P's "Ghetto's Trying To Kill Me", "The Shocker", "Mean Green Compilation", and the I'm Bout It Soundtrack.

Charge It To The Game, Ice Cream Man, The Assassin, My Balls & My Word and True are the albums that I disagree with on your not impressed list but that's my opinion. "My Entourage" alone gives Big Ed 2.5 stars automatically.....lol

My Entourage was ok, nothing special IMO. How was that 7 Sins album?
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:15 pm

KRob The Rap God wrote:
Fiend- Street Life
Mac- Shell Shocked
C-Murder- Life Or Death
TRU- TRU 2 Da Game
Mia X- Mama Drama
Master P- MP Da Last Don
Master P- Ghetto D
Soulja Slim- Give It 2 Em Raw
Mystikal- Unpredictable
Mia X- Unlady Like
Mac- World War III
Master P- 99 Ways To Die
Master P- Ice Cream Man
Silkk Tha Shocker- Charge It 2 Da Game
TRU- True
Silkk- The Shocker
I'm Bout It Soundtrack
Down South Hustlers Bouncin
Tre-8's "Fright Night

I paid for all of those in some form or fashion. And there are more but from your list thats what I own or have owned the original off.

Cool.
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:16 pm

Highsmith wrote:

From the Ice Cream Man album, I liked Break Em Off Something and Time To Check My Crackhouse. Those are the first two songs that come to mind from that album. From Charge It 2 Da Game, I'm A Soldier>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:23 pm

7 Sins is nice but I like the 2nd Kane N Abel album better. However, you atleast need Gangstafied from 7 Sins. That was on repeat for a minute when I got the CD.
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:24 pm

Highsmith wrote:
7 Sins is nice but I like the 2nd Kane N Abel album better. However, you atleast need Gangstafied from 7 Sins. That was on repeat for a minute when I got the CD.

I liked Am I My Brother's Keeper too.

5 songs that immediately come to mind:

Throw Them Thangs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Let's Go Get Em>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
We Don't Care>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
No Limit N*****>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
My Hood To Yo Hood>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:28 pm

Theres no way Wayne is a New Limit head and heard all those albums--Im not buying it. He never mentioned this in other No Limit threads. Especially the one I created a long time ago when I slammed NL. I think he's doing this to prove he's versatyle in his hip hop taste so he can make admin much more sooner
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:29 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Theres no way Wayne is a New Limit head and heard all those albums--Im not buying it. He never mentioned this in other No Limit threads. Especially the one I created a long time ago when I slammed NL. I think he's doing this to prove he's versatyle in his hip hop taste so he can make admin much more sooner

Trotter, we cool, but IN NO WAY was any of this made up. I have no reason to lie.
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:33 pm

The following two joints I, along with others, were anticipating, but they never saw the light of day..

No Limit 1

No Limit TankDoggs

Again, someone inserted Mystikal into this cover, lol.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:12 pm

In high school I used to buy anything I could get my hands on. I think this is the reason that I download everything now before I buy it...

Albums that I own:

Master P - The Ghettos Tryin to Kill Me!
Various Artists - West Coast Bad Boyz, Vol. 1: Anotha Level of the Game
Master P - 99 Ways to Die
TRU - True
Various Artists - Down South Hustlers: Bouncin' and Swingin'
Master P - Ice Cream Man
Silkk the Shocker - The Shocker
Skull Duggery - Hoodlum Fo' Life
Kane & Abel - 7 Sins
Various Artists - West Coast Bad Boyz II
TRU - Tru 2 da Game
Steady Mobb'n - Pre-Meditated Drama
Various Artists - I'm Bout It
Mia X - Unlady Like
Mr. Serv-On - Life Insurance
Master P - Ghetto D
Mystikal - Unpredictable
Young Bleed - My Balls & My Word
Silkk the Shocker - Charge It 2 da Game
C-Murder - Life or Death
Various Artists - I Got the Hook Up
Fiend - There's One in Every Family
Soulja Slim - Give It 2 'Em Raw
Master P - MP Da Last Don
Kane & Abel - Am I My Brother's Keeper
Mac - Shell Shocked
Snoop Dogg - Da Game Is to Be Sold, Not to Be Told
Big Ed - The Assassin
Skull Duggery - These Wicked Streets
Magic - Sky's the Limit
Various Artists - Mean Green
Prime Suspects - Guilty Til Proven Innocent
Gambino Family - Ghetto Organized
Mia X - Mama Drama
Ghetto Commission - Wise Guys
Steady Mobb'n - Black Mafia
Various Artists - We Can't Be Stopped
Mystikal - Ghetto Fabulous
Silkk the Shocker - Made Man
Mr. Serv-On - Da Next Level
C-Murder - Bossalinie
Various Artists - Foolish
Fiend - Street Life
Lil Italy - On Top of da World
Magic - Thuggin'
Mac - World War III
Young Bleed - My Own
Master P - Only God Can Judge Me
504 Boyz - Goodfellas
Snoop Dogg - Tha Last Meal
MASTER P'S "NO LIMIT SOLDIERS COLLECTION" (Exclusive Blockbuster release)
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:13 pm

Justice wrote:
In high school I used to buy anything I could get my hands on. I think this is the reason that I download everything now before I buy it...

Albums that I own:

TRU - True
Master P - Ice Cream Man
Kane & Abel - 7 Sins
TRU - Tru 2 da Game
Mia X - Unlady Like
Master P - Ghetto D
Mystikal - Unpredictable
C-Murder - Life or Death
Mac - Shell Shocked
Big Ed - The Assassin
Magic - Sky's the Limit
Mia X - Mama Drama
C-Murder - Bossalinie
Fiend - Street Life
Magic - Thuggin'
Mac - World War III
Young Bleed - My Own
504 Boyz - Goodfellas

I remember when they used to advertise a 504 Boyz "Goodfellas" album that had P, Mystikal, and Silkk on the cover.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:28 pm

Wayne wrote:
Before I even begin to type this, I already know this is going to surprise a lot of people on this forum, but everything you're about to read is true, and this is about No Limit Records. Although I've always have been (and always will be) an East Coast head, I was a fan of No Limit Records back in the day (and hopefully, once and for all that should end the talk of me being a "No Limit hater", and yes I'm talking to you SRP, lol). I did enjoy artists like Fiend, Mac, Kane & Abel, Mystikal, C-Murder (sometimes hit or miss), etc, I always liked Beats By The Pound's production (especially KLC and Craig B), and I always felt they were better than Cash Money Records. So with all of that said, read on!

Oh yeah, every album I'm about to list, not only have I heard them, but I did own back in the day also.

Fiend- Street Life
Mac- Shell Shocked
C-Murder- Life Or Death
Magic- Sky's The Limit
TRU- TRU 2 Da Game
Mia X- Mama Drama

Master P- MP Da Last Don
Master P- Ghetto D
Mystikal- Unpredictable
Mia X- Unlady Like
Magic- Thuggin
Mac- World War III

Master P- 99 Ways To Die
Master P- Ice Cream Man
Big Ed- The Assassin
Full Blooded- Memorial Day (Good god was this album terrible, and I was probably one of maybe 7 people who bought it)
C-Murder- Bossalinie
Lil Soldiers- Boot Camp (The production was tight on this album, too bad the lil boys got those beats)
Mr. Serv On- Da Next Level (Read above. Also, I liked the production on this one, and IMO, Serv On is shown up on every song that has a guest appearance, especially the joint "From NY to NO" with Big Pun.)
TRU- True
TRU- Da Crime Family (Man, was that "No Limit Army" song a blatant rip off of BG's "Cash Money Is An Army" or what. And then P has the nerve to give a shout out to Cash Money at the end of the song. Shaking My Head )

Kane & Abel- The 7 Sins
Silkk- The Shocker
I'm Bout It Soundtrack (I'm still a little shocked I never got my hands on this one.)
Foolish Soundtrack
Magic- Thuggin

I've heard the Down South Hustlers Bouncin And Swingin compilation, but never owned it. Tre-8's "Fright Night">>>>>>>>>>>>>

HOLY HELL man do you have any albums you dont want since you're not a fan anymore and would either give and/or sell to me relatively cheap?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:29 pm

I have all of the albums Justice listed(minus the Skull Duggery albums) and a few he did not mention.
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:31 pm

Wayne wrote:
Jeff wrote:

I respect your opinions Jeff. Young Bleed's flow was never for me, but "How You Do Dat" was ok (I still feel C-Loc's verse was horrible on that one), I liked "The Day They Make Me Boss", "Bring Da Noise", and "Pull It Off". Big Ed's album had a few good songs (Make A Move>>>>>>>>>>>). From the first Tru album, of course I liked "Bout It, Bout It" and I liked "That's How We Break Bread".

I know a lot of people that actually prefer True over Tru 2 Da Game, but again, True was probably the more sound specific album.
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:49 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:

Fiend- Street Life
Mac- Shell Shocked
C-Murder- Life Or Death
Magic- Sky's The Limit
TRU- TRU 2 Da Game
Mia X- Mama Drama

Master P- MP Da Last Don
Master P- Ghetto D
Mystikal- Unpredictable
Mia X- Unlady Like
Magic- Thuggin
Mac- World War III

Master P- 99 Ways To Die
Master P- Ice Cream Man
Big Ed- The Assassin
C-Murder- Bossalinie
TRU- True

Kane & Abel- The 7 Sins
Silkk- The Shocker
Foolish Soundtrack
Magic- Thuggin

HOLY HELL man do you have any albums you dont want since you're not a fan anymore and would either give and/or sell to me relatively cheap?

All of those albums I sold a long time ago man.
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:50 pm

Jeff wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Jeff wrote:

I know a lot of people that actually prefer True over Tru 2 Da Game, but again, True was probably the more sound specific album.

When I had that first Tru album, I played it once, and never played it again.
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 3:10 am

Wayne wrote:

Fiend- Street Life
Mac- Shell Shocked
C-Murder- Life Or Death
Magic- Sky's The Limit
TRU- TRU 2 Da Game
Mia X- Mama Drama

Master P- MP Da Last Don
Master P- Ghetto D
Mystikal- Unpredictable

Mia X- Unlady Like
Magic- Thuggin
Mac- World War III

Master P- 99 Ways To Die
Master P- Ice Cream Man
Big Ed- The Assassin

C-Murder- Bossalinie
TRU- True

Kane & Abel- The 7 Sins
Silkk- The Shocker

Foolish Soundtrack
Magic- Thuggin

The bolded ones I would respectively bump up at least one category.

I'm bout it is a classic - the first two west coast bad boyz are essential and steady mobb'n is the shiznit.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 9:13 am

I see my own personal Best Of No Limit coming soon. Good thread Wayne. Trotter I think the majority of all hip hop listeners have some form of a No Limit/Cash Money/3-6 part of their CD collection. If you include the 3 Snoop CDs that were released on No Limit, I have 41 No Limit CDs. So I don't see why Wayne couldn't have a No Limit section in his collection.
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 9:47 am

Highsmith wrote:
I see my own personal Best Of No Limit coming soon. Good thread Wayne. Trotter I think the majority of all hip hop listeners have some form of a No Limit/Cash Money/3-6 part of their CD collection. If you include the 3 Snoop CDs that were released on No Limit, I have 41 No Limit CDs. So I don't see why Wayne couldn't have a No Limit section in his collection.

Don't forget Highsmith, those albums I listed I no longer own.
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 9:50 am

Because you iz a hater.
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 9:51 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Because you iz a hater.

Oh Lord, here we go again, lol.
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 10:06 am

I'm just saying, I used to love a girl, I hate her now and coincidentally I don't owner no more either. There's some dope albums in there that should STILL be in your collection.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 8:55 pm

Justice wrote:

Albums that I own:

TRU - True
Master P - Ice Cream Man
Kane & Abel - 7 Sins
TRU - Tru 2 da Game
Mia X - Unlady Like
Master P - Ghetto D
Mystikal - Unpredictable
C-Murder - Life or Death
Mac - Shell Shocked
Big Ed - The Assassin
Magic - Sky's the Limit
Mia X - Mama Drama
C-Murder - Bossalinie
Fiend - Street Life
Magic - Thuggin'
Mac - World War III
Young Bleed - My Own
504 Boyz - Goodfellas

Justice if you really have all of those then you may be the only person here who has more than me. And I'm very reluctant to relinquish my No Limit crown. I put a lot of effort into obtaining it. Only God Can Judge Me was the brick that shattered the glass. Full Blooded merely cracked it. FB dat was wack! The rest have joints on em that I like.
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 9:05 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
Justice wrote:

Albums that I own:

TRU - True
Master P - Ice Cream Man
Kane & Abel - 7 Sins
TRU - Tru 2 da Game
Mia X - Unlady Like
Master P - Ghetto D
Mystikal - Unpredictable
C-Murder - Life or Death
Mac - Shell Shocked
Big Ed - The Assassin
Magic - Sky's the Limit
Mia X - Mama Drama
C-Murder - Bossalinie
Fiend - Street Life
Magic - Thuggin'
Mac - World War III
Young Bleed - My Own
504 Boyz - Goodfellas

Justice if you really have all of those then you may be the only person here who has more than me. And I'm very reluctant to relinquish my No Limit crown. I put a lot of effort into obtaining it. Only God Can Judge Me was the brick that shattered the glass. Full Blooded merely cracked it. FB dat was wack! The rest have joints on em that I like.

Full Blooded's Memorial Day Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 9:10 pm

Real No limit shit got the real underground shit... like Sonya C
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 9:44 pm

Steve wrote:

Nope...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 11:22 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

If you can find it. Sonya C and Tre-8 are probably the hardest two to find.

Try finding some of that old UNLV. Hard to come by.

(on a sidenote: DT, nice thread)
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 11:23 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

If you can find it. Sonya C and Tre-8 are probably the hardest two to find.

Try finding some of that old UNLV. Hard to come by.

(on a sidenote: DT, nice thread)

Married To The Mob's cover >>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 11:32 pm

This is a semi-complete list.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Limit_Records_discography

I didn't see any of C-Loc records releases besides Young Bleed.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 11:34 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
This is a semi-complete list.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Limit_Records_discography

I didn't see any of C-Loc records releases besides Young Bleed.

Do the world a great service and edit the article good sir
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 11:40 pm

Any of you ever checked this out?

No Limit 260456755
Back to top Go down

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 11:45 pm

C-Loc was never signed to No Limit.

P did a co-deal to release Young Bleed's albums because Bleed was signed to C-Loc's label, but Loc himself remained on his own label. I recommend some of his early work if you dig Loc, Holocaust II included.

Loc is actually always had the bad hand in things...lol... he discovered Young Bleed and Lil' Boosie, but other people made all the money off them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Limit Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limit   No Limit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Limit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next