Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Safe Is Cracked

Go down 
+2
Half
T. Myers
6 posters
AuthorMessage

The Safe Is Cracked Empty
PostSubject: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:01 pm

Anyone checked this joint out?

The Safe Is Cracked MobbDeep-TheSafeIsCracked
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:32 pm

Yes, i own it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:38 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Yes, i own it.

well, DLed it, I wont support siccness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:51 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Yes, i own it.

How is this joint?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:52 pm

eh, it's ok. I think Powell really likes this album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:53 pm

Powell gives it a nut sucking 4.75
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:56 pm

Steve wrote:
Powell gives it a nut sucking 4.75

Don't know why but that made me laugh out loud, almost as funny as how many fake accounts you have on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 11:39 pm

Shaking My Head

if you say shit like that people will believe it man.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 11:43 pm

Steve wrote:
Shaking My Head

if you say shit like that people will believe it man.

Nobody even pays attention to my posts.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 9:23 am

No I didn't Wayne but I did buy The Infamous Archives from amazon. It was a 2 CD collection of their material and some freestyles that was probably not even supposed to be released...lol
Obviously, it's not up there with Mobb's best material, but it's not too bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 9:46 am

Highsmith wrote:
No I didn't Wayne but I did buy The Infamous Archives from amazon. It was a 2 CD collection of their material and some freestyles that was probably not even supposed to be released...lol
Obviously, it's not up there with Mobb's best material, but it's not too bad.

I have all of Mobb's albums with the exception of Juvenile Hell. I've heard the Infamous Archives joint, but don't own it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 10:25 am

Free Agents is dope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 10:27 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Free Agents is dope

Certainly is.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:44 pm

Wayne peep, this. I didn't like it at first, but P sound fresher than he had in a while. Its not the 90's P but worth checking out. The 1st couple of songs have some dope beats courtesy of Hav, definitely worth your time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:46 pm

Esco wrote:
Wayne peep, this. I didn't like it at first, but P sound fresher than he had in a while. Its not the 90's P but worth checking out. The 1st couple of songs have some dope beats courtesy of Hav, definitely worth your time.

I may check it out. What label was this released on?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:46 pm

Siccness
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:47 pm

Wayne wrote:
Esco wrote:

I may check it out. What label was this released on?

Don't know but it was independantly from the label they released Blood Money on. Just peep it and see how you like it.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:47 pm

However, it does list Havoc as the producer for all the tracks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:51 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Siccness

I'm kind of skeptical when it comes to releases on Siccness (and any labels like it).
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:54 pm

Wayne wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Siccness

I'm kind of skeptical when it comes to releases on Siccness (and any labels like it).

Yeah cause the use old vocals with their in house producers, but Havoc is listed as the producer of most, if not all, tracks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:56 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Wayne wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Siccness

Yeah cause the use old vocals with their in house producers, but Havoc is listed as the producer of most, if not all, tracks.

I'll consider everyone's recommendations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:49 pm

This album is 4 stars at best. P actually sounds rejuvenated on it but the production (like on most Sicness releases) is subpar.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 5:20 pm

Not to Powell... lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 5:50 pm

Alright Wayne, i just checked the cd, and Havoc produces the whole album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 5:51 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Alright Wayne, i just checked the cd, and Havoc produces the whole album.

Ok, that's an automatic plus for me. Havoc is one of my top 5 favorite producers of all time.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 4:50 pm

This joint is DOPE......fuck what ya heard Wayne Maye...go and get it...the production was done by Havoc entirely it doesn't matter if it was released on siccness or not...who cares mane...and P lyrically was doing his thang as well....it's an unauthorized release from Mobb Deep but they should have replaced Blood Money with this joint.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 5:05 pm

D.Powell wrote:
This joint is DOPE......fuck what ya heard Wayne Maye...go and get it...the production was done by Havoc entirely it doesn't matter if it was released on siccness or not...who cares mane...and P lyrically was doing his thang as well....it's an unauthorized release from Mobb Deep but they should have replaced Blood Money with this joint.....

No doubt Powell, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Safe Is Cracked   The Safe Is Cracked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Safe Is Cracked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: