Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Redman - Reggie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Redman - Reggie Empty
PostSubject: Redman - Reggie   Redman - Reggie Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 10:49 am

According to hiphopdx, a release date has finally been set for this album, December 7th.

Redman - Reggie Redman-reggie-new-album-cover1-1
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Redman - Reggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redman - Reggie   Redman - Reggie Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 10:51 am

Lol at the cover
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Redman - Reggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redman - Reggie   Redman - Reggie Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 12:44 pm

LOL! That cover is funny. Typical Redman. I've heard most of the album already. A lot of the tracks are meh, but with the unofficial bootleg, what I heard was also old as well. Top tracks to look out for are "Coc Back" featuring Ready Roc. Classic Redman IMO! Also, the homage track to Michael Jackson, "Lookin' Fly", is also dope. Except to see various production styles on this joint. I think he has Just Blaze, Pete Rock, Rockwilder, and others. I don't think E Double has any production on there though.
Back to top Go down

Redman - Reggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redman - Reggie   Redman - Reggie Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 3:53 pm

J. Harris wrote:
LOL! That cover is funny. Typical Redman. I've heard most of the album already. A lot of the tracks are meh, but with the unofficial bootleg, what I heard was also old as well. Top tracks to look out for are "Coc Back" featuring Ready Roc. Classic Redman IMO! Also, the homage track to Michael Jackson, "Lookin' Fly", is also dope. Except to see various production styles on this joint. I think he has Just Blaze, Pete Rock, Rockwilder, and others. I don't think E Double has any production on there though.

Wow. I can't imagine a Redman album without production from E Double.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Redman - Reggie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redman - Reggie   Redman - Reggie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redman - Reggie
Page 1 of 1