Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas) Empty
PostSubject: Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)   Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 3:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fucking crack IMO.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)   Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 5:31 pm

Sicc track all around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)   Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 5:34 pm

u aint no muh fuckin crip b shaw so kill that noise right the fuck now

5 poppin 6 droppin BEYOTCH
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)   Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 5:40 pm

I know, but aint nobody wearing red Ever!!!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)   Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 5:43 pm

Show this to OJM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)   Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 5:48 pm

this dude succs cuz

he wuz on amazon trying to act like he the shit... fucc dat
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)   Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 6:01 pm

Steve wrote:
u aint no muh fuckin crip b shaw so kill that noise right the fuck now

5 poppin 6 droppin BEYOTCH

Pretty sure we've all seen Gangland, tough guy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)   Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 6:05 pm

Lone Ninja was on amazon? I like June Marx and Lone Ninja...I think this track is really dope. If GK3 was around he'd dig it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)   Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 6:13 pm

It's my suspicion only. Some douche was on there started claiming he was a label owner, asked what label, and he never said and bitched away, but he had one random review ever written and it was for Mr. Lone Ninja
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)   Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 6:21 pm

You mean that Assassin dude?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)   Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 6:22 pm

That dude was called Assassin, right? I thought he was trying to get us to think he was Paz. There were a few details that had me thinking that...don't remember exactly what, though.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)   Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 6:28 pm

This joint is nice. UG is dope. I got Twin Perils' "World Supremacy" album, but couldn't really get into Lone Ninja's flow for some reason. Maybe I need to spin it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)   Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 6:29 pm

Grand Moff Myestro wrote:
This joint is nice. UG is dope. I got Twin Perils' "World Supremacy" album, but couldn't really get into Lone Ninja's flow for some reason. Maybe I need to spin it again.

Have you heard June Marx's "Body Of God" that dropped this year? Shit is doooope IMO.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)   Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 6:31 pm

Jeff wrote:

Have you heard June Marx's "Body Of God" that dropped this year? Shit is doooope IMO.

No, only World Supremacy. I got it because I was ordering a bunch of stuff from UGHH, and thought the cover was dope. The production is dope, but I just couldn't get into Lone Ninja's style. Maybe it's one of those that I just need to get used to. I had the same thing when I first heard Lord Have Mercy and Phil da Agony.

I'll have to look into that one though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)   Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 6:32 pm

Assassin, yeah... he ain't paz... ain't no vinnie paz smart enough to register for a forum... fucking forum is the jihad, fucking vinnie is the v. paz, fucking fucking fucking rehab
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)   Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 6:35 pm

Jeff wrote:

No, only World Supremacy. I got it because I was ordering a bunch of stuff from UGHH, and thought the cover was dope. The production is dope, but I just couldn't get into Lone Ninja's style. Maybe it's one of those that I just need to get used to. I had the same thing when I first heard Lord Have Mercy and Phil da Agony.

June Marx (in case you didn't know) is the other dude in Twin Perils and he does all the beats. His flow is a little more easy to digets than LN's, and his solo album is wayyy better than LN's (so far). If you need a link let me know.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)   Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 7:55 pm

lol...I know it wasn't Paz...I was just thinking that's who he wanted us to think.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)   Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 8:39 pm

Jeff wrote:
Jeff wrote:

June Marx (in case you didn't know) is the other dude in Twin Perils and he does all the beats. His flow is a little more easy to digets than LN's, and his solo album is wayyy better than LN's (so far). If you need a link let me know.

I did know that, and his beats are dope. So, I'm interested. If you want to hit me up with a link, I'll definitely peep it. If I like, I'll support them and buy it.

I've got World Supremacy out in my car, so I'll start spinning it on my way to work (and during my lunch break) tomorrow. I think it was fairly cheap, so I made it a blind buy. I spun it once, so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)   Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 11:11 pm

Bumped for GK3
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)   Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas) Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 9:52 am

Yo jeff look at your last.fm page bitch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)   Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lone Ninja feat UG (Tha Dwellas/Cella Dwellas)
Page 1 of 1