Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riviera Regime & The Vendetta

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Riviera Regime & The Vendetta Empty
PostSubject: Riviera Regime & The Vendetta   Riviera Regime & The Vendetta Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 4:02 pm

Yeah, just passing this along...I will post more universal type news shit in a minute...just found this weird

Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Riviera Regime & The Vendetta   Riviera Regime & The Vendetta Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 5:38 pm

Not bad. I bet these guys are Infectious Grooves fans. Do any of their other tracks have funky bass slaps?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riviera Regime & The Vendetta   Riviera Regime & The Vendetta Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 6:07 pm

This is their first album like this. They're actually like an israeli version of Immortal Technique or Revolution Of The Mind, very horrorcore-political. I've never heard of Vendetta, but that's the band playing with them. This will probably be their only album together, in this style. It's also the only leak off their new record, but if I find more I'll hook it up if you like it, B.Shaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riviera Regime & The Vendetta   Riviera Regime & The Vendetta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riviera Regime & The Vendetta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Guest's News-
Jump to: