Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The XXL Awards for the summer of 2010

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The XXL Awards for the summer of 2010 Empty
PostSubject: The XXL Awards for the summer of 2010   The XXL Awards for the summer of 2010 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep 2010, 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: The XXL Awards for the summer of 2010   The XXL Awards for the summer of 2010 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 1:49 am

terrible terrible terrible selections
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: The XXL Awards for the summer of 2010   The XXL Awards for the summer of 2010 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 2:00 am

Slang Editorial wrote:

Agreed, but... it's xxl, what do you expect? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0

PostSubject: Re: The XXL Awards for the summer of 2010   The XXL Awards for the summer of 2010 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 2:06 am

Slang Editorial wrote:

Yep, and bullshit like this reminds me of how utterly weak today's hip-hop scene really is.

Anyone who thinks today's shit is better than the shit from the 80's is on CRACK. Back then, people like Run-DMC, Rakim, KRS, PE, LL, NWA, and the like were being nominated for awards. I'd even take Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince over most of today's commercial rap artists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The XXL Awards for the summer of 2010   The XXL Awards for the summer of 2010 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 8:09 am

Slang Editorial wrote:

Cosign, lol. After looking it at, I just had to post it here so I could see everyone else's thoughts also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The XXL Awards for the summer of 2010   The XXL Awards for the summer of 2010 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 8:09 am

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

Yep, and bullshit like this reminds me of how utterly weak today's hip-hop scene really is.

Anyone who thinks today's shit is better than the shit from the 80's is on CRACK. Back then, people like Run-DMC, Rakim, KRS, PE, LL, NWA, and the like were being nominated for awards. I'd even take Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince over most of today's commercial rap artists.

Good points here.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: The XXL Awards for the summer of 2010   The XXL Awards for the summer of 2010 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:38 pm

Damn that list really highlights how much I didn't give a shit this year. I didn't hear half that shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The XXL Awards for the summer of 2010   The XXL Awards for the summer of 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The XXL Awards for the summer of 2010
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: