Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

{Official} Rate The Track Above You!!

Go down 
+26
Denv3rNick
gametheory91
SyRuP Sippa
KJ Styles
arokone
Justin Linker
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
D.Powell
Jack of Spades
PKT
Dwight
Dang! Trotter
Half
Wanduras
Laced With Slang
T. Myers
Myestro
yOGi420™
Funk Seoul Brother
Blades
thelundquist
Cold Loungin
parker lewis
Shaun
Deanie O'Banion
CABNumber
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

{Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 3:13 pm

5/10 - cookin soul sucks and is wildly overrated.

Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 3:43 pm

Cool mello track 7/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 4:13 pm

Krumbsnatcha - 8/10 - always liked this kid even if he ain't nothing special

Doe Boi/Spinna - 4/10 - sound quality kind of sucks, they rap fast but hard to understand

Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 4:44 pm

5/10 it was alright but not really my style

Asher Roth - Muddy Swim Trunks (Directed by BBGUN) from bbgun on Vimeo.

Last edited by thelundquist on Thu 14 Oct 2010, 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : better vid)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 5:12 pm

4/10. Sorry bro but to me AR is one wack ass MoFo.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 2:15 am

Nobody noticed Q Unique and Korn? Weird...

Thanks for ansewring my question about Z Ro SRP.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 2:24 am

I meant the headband earwarmers. no thPricess Leia ones.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 3:12 am

Nice hook on that 7/10

He just dropped this track tonight. What y'all think?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 6:29 am

5/10 because his flows not bad, but if there's one thing I HATE.... it's chipmunks or similar noises in a hiphop track.

{Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 84538 {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 84538 {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 84538 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 721936

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 12:11 pm

Lounge, check out that C Money track and let me know what you think. I think you'd dig it.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 12:38 pm

Rasheed - Livin In-D-Ghetto = 7/10...Never heard of dude but I can dig it. He reminds me of Yukmouth but on a laid back, Houston tip.

Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 10:32 pm

I like the production a lot on this, it reminds me of the more accessible LCOB sound. 8/10, easily...is this whole album similar to this track?

Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 11:08 pm

pretty dope track. 7.5/10 this is from a dope comp. like the gatalog as a whole.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 12:48 am

7/10 - nice song, good album by Grip Grand, but overall he ain't a good artist, if that makes sense:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 12:49 am

And to n3ro, I'll double check... I don't think any of his albums have that vibe all the way throughout, I could make a collection... but he has plenty of those type of songs scattered across all his albums.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 12:59 am

That's not J-Zone on the Oktober track, it's a British chap called Q-Tones. He did the entire Art of Raw album, which is non-stop excellence in every way.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 1:21 am

3/10 on the Swisha House...just not the sort of thing I like.

Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 4:12 am

Kid Joe wrote:
I like the production a lot on this, it reminds me of the more accessible LCOB sound. 8/10, easily...is this whole album similar to this track?

The album is real hiphop and gangsta shit. It is kind of varied in sound but really takes influence from the Sacramento gangsta sounds of the 90's but at the same time mixes up with other shit, but basically, it's all equally as good, or even better than that one track. If I can recommend something to the highest, then yeah, I can certainly recommend Mr Monsta. Denver shit at it's finest. You will not find this anywhere physically anymore, unless by miracle.. you will have to dl it. Come back and tell me anything other than how good it is and I will be very surprised. A friend of mine who must have one of the greatest rap collections I have ever seen introduced me to it some years back and it blew me away.... sick album.

By the way Parker, I ended up getting that dvd of Vampire Hunter D a couple months or so ago.... pretty cool stuff! I wish I had of come across it before now, but better late than never.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 11:10 am

Glad I could turn you on to it. Like I said before, the genre seems stagnant from where I'm at (on the outside, as a casual fan). You should check out Dead Leaves, too. I think SRP said it's streaming on Netflix.com...obviously you'll need an account. It's more a statement on modern media and entertainment and the corporate situation, in general...but, it's a fun movie.

I just listened to the Mr Monsta again...I'll definitely be seeking out a dl.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 11:24 am

MC Juice - Freestyle or Written = 5/10...The beat was too simple and the dude lacks personality. I would have gave it a 4 but I liked the picture, lol. I'm enjoying this thread, though, it's a cool way to discover shit you may have not heard before. It's a lot better to actually be able to just click on the track instantly then do your own research.

Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 11:18 pm

CABNumber wrote:
7/10 that was pretty good not my style but it was good.

7/10 I liked it man. Nice beat.

Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 11:31 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
5/10 - if it were someone else on the mic I might have rated it higher and the song didn't mesh as well with the nas shit either...that and it spazzed out at the end there - is that supposed to be like that?

8/10 - The recording quality blows but I love that beat. I guess I'm just a fucked up dude.

And yeah, the song is supposed to spaz out like that. I like both tracks and the mashup worked pretty well imo.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 11:39 pm

Oh shit I forgot to post a vid

Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 12:01 am

7/10 hood

8/10, I liked that too. Reminded me of Bone's older work. I'm surprised he didn't stop to take a breath during that first verse lol
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 12:04 am

Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 12:23 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Edo G - 10/10 - nice hard track, always been a fan of Ed and the dogs of bull... always been partial to boston I guess.

Wiz and Curry - 6/10 - I like the beat like 1000x more than the verses. I want to really like both them dudes, but I have a hard time getting into them. If I go a while without bumping em they sound fresh, but then that boring, I don't care flow just gets old.

6/10 - I liked the beat but I didn't really feel the rapping on that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Official} Rate The Track Above You!!   {Official} Rate The Track Above You!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Official} Rate The Track Above You!!
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next