Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confirmed: Jay Rock Is Now STRANGE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Confirmed:  Jay Rock Is Now STRANGE Empty
PostSubject: Confirmed: Jay Rock Is Now STRANGE   Confirmed:  Jay Rock Is Now STRANGE Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now if only they'd get T-Nutty's paperwork done!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Jay Rock Is Now STRANGE   Confirmed:  Jay Rock Is Now STRANGE Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:49 pm

i agree T-Nutty sounds fuckin dope on all the guests spots i heard; everything ive heard from Jay Rock i havent had a desire to go back but hey well see
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Jay Rock Is Now STRANGE   Confirmed:  Jay Rock Is Now STRANGE Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:10 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
i agree T-Nutty sounds fuckin dope on all the guests spots i heard; everything ive heard from Jay Rock i havent had a desire to go back but hey well see

Jay Rock is dope, but he's definitely more of a regional flavor. His rhymes and flow aren't all that attention grabbing at first, but if you really pay attention to what he's doing I think you'll be impressed. He isn't as charismatic or attention grabbing as he is skilled IMO. I had only heard T-Nutty on guest spots prior to this year and he has a few albums worth peeping. I definitely rec d/ling a couple.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Jay Rock Is Now STRANGE   Confirmed:  Jay Rock Is Now STRANGE Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:22 pm

Jeff wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

Jay Rock is dope, but he's definitely more of a regional flavor. His rhymes and flow aren't all that attention grabbing at first, but if you really pay attention to what he's doing I think you'll be impressed. He isn't as charismatic or attention grabbing as he is skilled IMO. I had only heard T-Nutty on guest spots prior to this year and he has a few albums worth peeping. I definitely rec d/ling a couple.

sounds good any particular one?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Jay Rock Is Now STRANGE   Confirmed:  Jay Rock Is Now STRANGE Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:23 pm

Last Of The Flow-heakinz
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Jay Rock Is Now STRANGE   Confirmed:  Jay Rock Is Now STRANGE Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 4:47 am

Jeff wrote:
Last Of The Flow-heakinz

Real good one there, Also check out A Warrior & A King collab with San Quinn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Jay Rock Is Now STRANGE   Confirmed:  Jay Rock Is Now STRANGE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confirmed: Jay Rock Is Now STRANGE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Guest's News-
Jump to: