Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eminem Versus

Go down 
+5
Half
Esco
Highsmith
Laced With Slang
Shaun
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 4:54 pm

Eminem Versus The_Marshall_Mathers_LP

VS

Eminem Versus The_Eminem_Show

Eminem Versus Relapse_%28album%29

VS

Eminem Versus RecoveryCoverOfficial
Back to top Go down

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 4:56 pm

MMLP and Relapse, both blowouts.

Why didn't you list the SSLP?
Back to top Go down

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 4:58 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:

I just wanted to do these four albums. I know SSLP will CONQUER Encore, lol.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 4:59 pm

I think he meant that you should've put MMLP and SSLP against each other. Em Show won't get many votes, if any.
Back to top Go down

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 5:00 pm

MMLP & Recovery. But Em Show is betta than Recovery.
Back to top Go down

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 5:02 pm

Shaun wrote:
I think he meant that you should've put MMLP and SSLP against each other. Em Show won't get many votes, if any.

Exactly
Back to top Go down

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 5:04 pm

The Em Show is not far behind MMLP in my book. Its my 2nd fav Em album.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:45 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:

agreed

Sometimes i honestly like Relapse better than Eminem Show too, Relapse is fucking crack i dont care what anyone says, that album has actually GOTTEN BETTER the more i listen to it, and btw "Beautiful" is one of the bottom 4 tracks on that album

Em goes fucking HARD on Relapse, and Dre brings absolute fire
Back to top Go down

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:56 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:

agreed

Sometimes i honestly like Relapse better than Eminem Show too, Relapse is fucking crack i dont care what anyone says, that album has actually GOTTEN BETTER the more i listen to it, and btw "Beautiful" is one of the bottom 4 tracks on that album

I agree, Relapse has gotten better in my opinion also. At first I didn't feel the album at all, but after listening to it a few times after that, I like it more.
Back to top Go down

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:56 pm

Oh yeah, my picks are MMLP and Recovery.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:57 pm

I'll take the MMLP as #1 and Eminem Show as #2...I never heard Relapse. Recovery is good but #4 in Em's catalog IMO
Back to top Go down

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 9:01 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:

agreed

I don't agree with your opinion of Beautiful at all (it's my fav song on Relapse) but I co-sign the rest of what you said.

At times I feel that Relapse is on par with the Eminem Show. I'd probably give the mild edge to the Em Show because it has higher highs, but I spin both albums about the same. Relapse is a definite banger though, and smashes Recovery IMO.
Back to top Go down

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 9:01 pm

Highsmith wrote:
I'll take the MMLP as #1 and Eminem Show as #2...I never heard Relapse. Recovery is good but #4 in Em's catalog IMO

You've never heard Relapse?? You should definitely peep that sometime man. And I'd say that the SSLP is 2nd in Em's catalog easily.
Back to top Go down

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 9:06 pm

Highsmith wrote:

I recommend Relapse also Highsmith, specifically Relapse Refill.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 9:52 pm

SSLP is 50,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, footbal fields better than any of his other albums, that includes MMLP
Back to top Go down

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:20 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
SSLP is 50,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, footbal fields better than any of his other albums, that includes MMLP

Statements like this^^^ disqualify your opinions on most things. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:21 pm

Jeff wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

dont care, still an opinion with or without your qualification
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:44 pm

Quite an exaggeration Slang.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:57 pm

Yeah Slang you are exaggerating because MMLP is better than SSLP. In every aspect. SSLP is a great album too but it's more of a rough draft - MMLP is the final copy.
Back to top Go down

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:09 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

dont care, still an opinion with or without your qualification

No dude, you're missing the point entirely. SSLP is half made up of the SSEP, so in other words you'd prefer a freestyle take over something that is refined and well done. That's all well and good when you are saying that as a personal preference, but when you state it as a fact you're well out of the realm of possibility.
Back to top Go down

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:10 pm

Half wrote:
Yeah Slang you are exaggerating because MMLP is better than SSLP. In every aspect. SSLP is a great album too but it's more of a rough draft - MMLP is the final copy.

I agree that MMLP is better but not by much. I consider both of them classics.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:11 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Half wrote:

I agree that MMLP is better but not by much. I consider both of them classics.

Yeah same here.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:42 pm

SSLP is better in every aspect, just saying, and if that means id prefer a rough draft than so be it

and why does this forum get so butthurt when people express opinions "as facts", the whole point of debating and discussing is to make strong statements. This is the internet who the fuck cares, i can say whatever the fuck i want to say without putting the word "IN MY OPINION" after everything. Everything that someone writes that is an expression of their taste should be assumed to be their opinion nomatter how strong it comes off. I dont plan on putting IMO after everything i type just to make sure you guys dont get your feelings hurt...

just saying
Back to top Go down

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:44 pm

fuck you
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:45 pm

When I said Eminem Show at #2, it was based on the versus that Wayne had posted. He didn't post SSLP with this post. My personal rankings would be

1) MMLP
2) SSLP
3) Eminem Show
4) Recovery

44) Encore
Back to top Go down

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:46 pm

fuck you too
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:46 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
fuck you

Wink
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:51 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
SSLP is better in every aspect, just saying, and if that means id prefer a rough draft than so be it

and why does this forum get so butthurt when people express opinions "as facts", the whole point of debating and discussing is to make strong statements. This is the internet who the fuck cares, i can say whatever the fuck i want to say without putting the word "IN MY OPINION" after everything. Everything that someone writes that is an expression of their taste should be assumed to be their opinion nomatter how strong it comes off. I dont plan on putting IMO after everything i type just to make sure you guys dont get your feelings hurt...

just saying

That's some real talk. In my opinion of course.
Back to top Go down

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 12:21 am

Slang Editorial wrote:

just saying

See how you spend one sentence on my point and a paragraph whining? Who is butthurt here? I said you sound like a retard pretending that SSLP is so much better than the rest of Em's work, and stating that wack ass opinion as a fact makes you look like a mark and you come out of the closet long enough to bitch and whine about ME being when in fact you're distracting from the truth.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 1:49 pm

Jeff wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

just saying

See how you spend one sentence on my point and a paragraph whining? Who is butthurt here? I said you sound like a retard pretending that SSLP is so much better than the rest of Em's work, and stating that wack ass opinion as a fact makes you look like a mark and you come out of the closet long enough to bitch and whine about ME being when in fact you're distracting from the truth.

that stuff did indirectly address the question. IMO who gives a fuck if i "sound like a mark" it doesnt matter, thats my point. whether my opinion makes me sound like a mark to you is great, i could care less, and i address why i could care less

Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 2:27 pm

MMLP was good... em lost me after that. Those shady/aftermath "boom boom bap" beats are weak. I pretend he never did what he did with those Pac tracks. smh
Back to top Go down

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 6:56 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

Co-Sign 1000000000%
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 11:31 pm

MMLP >>>>>SSLP>>>>>Em Show>>>>>Infinite>>>>>Recovery>>>>Encore>>>>Relapse

Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 11:13 am

MMLP>Em Show>SSLP>Infinite>=Relapse>Recovery>>>>>>>Encore... would be my rankings.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 11:17 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

just saying

that stuff did indirectly address the question. IMO who gives a fuck if i "sound like a mark" it doesnt matter, thats my point. whether my opinion makes me sound like a mark to you is great, i could care less, and i address why i could care less

See how you completely miss the point yet again, novice? I'm sure you look all hip and smart to your friends when you state your opinion like it's better than theirs then pretend not to care what they think about it, but when you make these eMo ass paragraphs then state your apathy...doesn't really work, friend.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:17 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Guilty wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

just saying

See how you completely miss the point yet again, novice? I'm sure you look all hip and smart to your friends when you state your opinion like it's better than theirs then pretend not to care what they think about it, but when you make these eMo ass paragraphs then state your apathy...doesn't really work, friend.

ok
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:33 pm

Good answer, Slang.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:41 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eminem Versus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem Versus   Eminem Versus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eminem Versus
Page 1 of 1