Hip-Hop 4 Life
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 REAL Talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: REAL Talk    Sun 03 Oct 2010, 9:41 am












Well there you have it hiphop4life forum....do the KNOWLEDGE!


Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Sun 03 Oct 2010, 10:58 am

Dope clips, I agree with a good amount of it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Sun 03 Oct 2010, 11:01 am

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Dope clips, I agree with a good amount of it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Sun 03 Oct 2010, 11:20 am

lol @ sugarhill talking about posers... hypocrites... some old bitter fucks mixed in with 1 or 2 people who say something of substance. I agree with NBN the most, we need better live shows out here. And they shouldn't have axed krs so many questions.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
avatar

Posts : 3500
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 36
Location : Bankhead SHAWTY and we'll take yo COOKIE!

PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Sun 03 Oct 2010, 8:38 pm

Tru dat on the live shows. However I do agree with KRS as well.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Sun 03 Oct 2010, 8:50 pm

Having never been rich, I don't really see how KRS can speak on that side. Nas and Jay-Z are rich, yet I am sure KJ wouldn't say Nas doesn't make real hip-hop merely because he is rich.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
avatar

Posts : 9848
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 29
Location : Detroit

PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Sun 03 Oct 2010, 8:53 pm

i guarantee you KRS-One is relatively "rich" --maybe not upper class but probably close to upper middle class for sure
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Sun 03 Oct 2010, 8:58 pm

I would suspect he has some money as well, which makes his statement even more asinine.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
avatar

Posts : 3500
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 36
Location : Bankhead SHAWTY and we'll take yo COOKIE!

PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Sun 03 Oct 2010, 9:02 pm

I should've been more specific. I agree about his statement about authenticity. Too much trend happy shit.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Sun 03 Oct 2010, 9:48 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Having never been rich, I don't really see how KRS can speak on that side. Nas and Jay-Z are rich, yet I am sure KJ wouldn't say Nas doesn't make real hip-hop merely because he is rich.



your reading way too much into what he's saying which must mean you agree with it as well....IMO what Kris said is absolutely true..ALL OF IT, I think he's relating being "rich" to no longer being hungry in your desire to make hip-hop music and he's saying that hip-hop music and culture was founded on on "poor" concepts, meaning started by kids from the hood, and now that those concepts have hit the corporate structure, then it's lost it's authencity...

I'm not sure what part of what he said your truly struggling with Pedro...except I do remember you're one of those guys that thinks hip-hop music is better then ever post 2000, so maybe that's why you're so pissed off about these clips.....hmmm??
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Mon 04 Oct 2010, 2:23 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Having never been rich, I don't really see how KRS can speak on that side. Nas and Jay-Z are rich, yet I am sure KJ wouldn't say Nas doesn't make real hip-hop merely because he is rich.



your reading way too much into what he's saying which must mean you agree with it as well....IMO what Kris said is absolutely true..ALL OF IT, I think he's relating being "rich" to no longer being hungry in your desire to make hip-hop music and he's saying that hip-hop music and culture was founded on on "poor" concepts, meaning started by kids from the hood, and now that those concepts have hit the corporate structure, then it's lost it's authencity...

I'm not sure what part of what he said your truly struggling with Pedro...except I do remember you're one of those guys that thinks hip-hop music is better then ever post 2000, so maybe that's why you're so pissed off about these clips.....hmmm??

Yeah pretty much Powell. SRP never gives KRS props for anything because he's a hater. But I agree with what KRS said completely. There are only a select few that don't go commercial after getting multiple platinum plaques.

Also, fuck Juelz Santana. Taking it to new levels??? GTFOH with that bullshit. New levels of wackness maybe. All him and Dipset ever rapped about were money, jewelry, and bitches. The old school had much more subject matter.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
avatar

Posts : 3500
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 36
Location : Bankhead SHAWTY and we'll take yo COOKIE!

PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Mon 04 Oct 2010, 10:21 pm

"I think he's relating being "rich" to no longer being hungry in your desire to make hip-hop music"

I can see that. It's probably why most folks first album is their best because they put everything they had into it because they didn't know if they were going to get another chance to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
avatar

Posts : 488
Join date : 2010-09-23
Location : New England

PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 10:57 am

KRS-One is a legend but his selective memory always serves him well. Money changed him by the time he dropped 'I Got Next'
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 3:30 pm

MacK Blades wrote:
KRS-One is a legend but his selective memory always serves him well. Money changed him by the time he dropped 'I Got Next'


I disagree completely...have you heard The Adventures Of Emceeing?? Maximum Strength 2008?? Survival Skills?? Krisstyles??? Sneak Attack??? Hip-Hop Lives???

If anything Kris is guilty of delivering a redundant message because The Teacha still exists....he may not be as potent as he was in 1987-1995 but he still has some legit hip-hop moments....and is still kicking pretty much the same concepts....
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
avatar

Posts : 488
Join date : 2010-09-23
Location : New England

PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 4:01 pm

KRS is still nice but I disagree 100% about the concepts, at least when comparing anything BDP to any of his solo releases.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
avatar

Posts : 7631
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 97
Location : the back of a barn

PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 4:11 pm

MacK Blades wrote:
KRS is still nice but I disagree 100% about the concepts, at least when comparing anything BDP to any of his solo releases.

he's still preaching about black empowerment on these newer releases man....he's still talking about hip-hop skills on these newer releases....he's still talking about the way hip-hop was on and should be on these newer releases.....like I said I honestly feel that lyrically he's lost a step, but he's still has some skills left...although his newest one with True Master was just not that good IMO!
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
avatar

Posts : 488
Join date : 2010-09-23
Location : New England

PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 4:21 pm

I agree with that. I just feel he is just talking out his ass when he preaches non-violence nowadays. Overall, I always have and always will listen to anything KRS has to say, even if I say an album like Krisstyles was just good enough to not use as a coaster.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
avatar

Posts : 10096
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 27
Location : Eardrum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quality

PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 5:23 pm

"I disagree completely...have you heard The Adventures Of Emceeing?? Maximum Strength 2008?? Survival Skills?? Krisstyles??? Sneak Attack??? Hip-Hop Lives???"

lol... Are you saying that KRS was dope on Survival Skills?

_________________
[19:13:27] Steve : "AND THE COLONIALS DROPPED TEA in the WATER! HOW DID NAS LOSE TO JAY-Z???""
[19:13:57] Steve : that was mj KJ impression

[22:07:07] Dang! Trotter has joined the chat on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
[22:07:33] Dang! Trotter : I don't like Nicholas Cage's hair.
[22:07:39] Dang! Trotter is Disconnected on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 6:36 pm

Shaun wrote:
"I disagree completely...have you heard The Adventures Of Emceeing?? Maximum Strength 2008?? Survival Skills?? Krisstyles??? Sneak Attack??? Hip-Hop Lives???"

lol... Are you saying that KRS was dope on Survival Skills?

I thought he was, and don't care who disagrees. The Sneak Attack is the only album mentioned above that I dislike.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
avatar

Posts : 10096
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 27
Location : Eardrum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quality

PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 6:37 pm

I did, too. I thought Powell has said otherwise before, though

_________________
[19:13:27] Steve : "AND THE COLONIALS DROPPED TEA in the WATER! HOW DID NAS LOSE TO JAY-Z???""
[19:13:57] Steve : that was mj KJ impression

[22:07:07] Dang! Trotter has joined the chat on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
[22:07:33] Dang! Trotter : I don't like Nicholas Cage's hair.
[22:07:39] Dang! Trotter is Disconnected on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 6:38 pm

Shaun wrote:
I did, too. I thought Powell has said otherwise before, though

Nah, Powell said he was weak on Meta-Historical
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 6:43 pm

KRS one is not the same emcee, his message is redundant and played out, his lyrics are wack, his flow is wack, etc. He's washed up and he said exactly what one would expect him to say.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 6:46 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
KRS one is not the same emcee, his message is redundant and played out, his lyrics are wack, his flow is wack, etc. He's washed up and he said exactly what one would expect him to say.

You've NEVER liked the man, so shut the fuck up. You don't even like Criminal Minded or BAMN so nothing you say about him holds any merit.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
avatar

Posts : 6865
Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 241
Location : A Clean, Well-Lighted Place

PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 6:46 pm

I thought he did like those

_________________
a.k.a AFutureWithoutAPast, Kendrick Davis

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"They call me the Cinco de Mayo killa 'cause I May put 5 in ya" - K-Rino
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 6:47 pm

Half wrote:
I thought he did like those

No he doesn't. SRP is a KRS hater through and through.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 6:52 pm

Half wrote:
I thought he did like those

I do indeed like those Half. KJ has a problem where he tries to speak for others and make shit up. It's called talking out the ass syndrome. Its incurable and deadly and contagious.

KJ shut the fuck up you would suck KRS's dick and use the cum as sandwich spread you homo. You've rated every single KRS album 5 stars and you sleep with a Criminal Minded CD in your ass.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 6:58 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Half wrote:
I thought he did like those

I do indeed like those Half. KJ has a problem where he tries to speak for others and make shit up. It's called talking out the ass syndrome. Its incurable and deadly and contagious.

KJ shut the fuck up you would suck KRS's dick and use the cum as sandwich spread you homo. You've rated every single KRS album 5 stars and you sleep with a Criminal Minded CD in your ass.

You're a fucking LIAR, you've talked mad shit about those albums in the past. I'm sure I could pull up posts with you dissing them if I felt like it.

Nah man, you do that shit with K Rino, UGK, Seagram, and the like you sawed off flaming faggot. The Blastmaster is too intelligent for you, that's why you can't get into his rhymes or messages.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
avatar

Posts : 4016
Join date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 6:59 pm

Score = 10

He He

Monkey Piss Left KJ Monkey Piss Right
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 7:03 pm

OK. KRS ONE is Big Bird to your Sesame Street bird brained ass. That is why you love him. No matter how many times Big Bird tells you to play nice and share and 1+1=2, you still love it because you are simple minded and you understand his shit.

I've moved on to other adult shit that requires intelligence. Don't be jealous. We all have our limitations. And what the fuck is a sawed off flaming faggot? Where do you come up with this shit?

Also, stop making shit up, you do that too much.

OMG I AM KJ STYLES AND I KNOW FOR A FACT JESUS SAID KRS ONE IS THE GOAT, IT IS IN THE BIBLE, BUT I WILL NOT FIND IT BECAUSE I AM FULL OF SHIT AND MADE IT UP BUT I WILL SAY INSTEAD THAT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR OPINION TO BACKTRACK OUT OF MY BULLSHIT. ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER ONE, OMG MAGICAL BLUE DOG WHICH ONE IS IT??????
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
avatar

Posts : 488
Join date : 2010-09-23
Location : New England

PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 7:07 pm

KRS wouldn't want this. Unless one of you are rockin a band-aid like Nelly
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 7:08 pm

KRS keeps the affront of a peaceful man because:

1. No one gives a fuck about him, so any attempts at beef make him look pitiful (see Nelly).

2. He can't hang with the dope emcees in the game today and even lost to a pop rapper (see Nelly).
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 7:11 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
OK. KRS ONE is Big Bird to your Sesame Street bird brained ass. That is why you love him. No matter how many times Big Bird tells you to play nice and share and 1+1=2, you still love it because you are simple minded and you understand his shit.

I've moved on to other adult shit that requires intelligence. Don't be jealous. We all have our limitations. And what the fuck is a sawed off flaming faggot? Where do you come up with this shit?

Also, stop making shit up, you do that too much.

OMG I AM KJ STYLES AND I KNOW FOR A FACT JESUS SAID KRS ONE IS THE GOAT, IT IS IN THE BIBLE, BUT I WILL NOT FIND IT BECAUSE I AM FULL OF SHIT AND MADE IT UP BUT I WILL SAY INSTEAD THAT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR OPINION TO BACKTRACK OUT OF MY BULLSHIT. ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER ONE, OMG MAGICAL BLUE DOG WHICH ONE IS IT??????

Eat a dick! You listen to garbage like Mr. Sche and Gucci Mane. Those guys like Eli Porter look like a fucking Rhodes Scholar.

And Tran, you're the ultimate retard. You couldn't name 10 KRS songs without Googling them.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 7:12 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
KRS keeps the affront of a peaceful man because:

1. No one gives a fuck about him, so any attempts at beef make him look pitiful (see Nelly).

2. He can't hang with the dope emcees in the game today and even lost to a pop rapper (see Nelly).

Dude has more noteriety than all of your bullshit irrelevant favs.

KRS-One>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your whole fuckin playlist
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 7:14 pm

1. You couldn't name anything not from the east without google.

2. You've never heard a Mr. Sche song.

3. Eli Porter is more intelligent than you are.

4. Who gives a fuck about KRS notoriety when he lost to nelly in a rap battle?
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
avatar

Posts : 488
Join date : 2010-09-23
Location : New England

PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 7:18 pm

Eli's da best mane
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
avatar

Posts : 6865
Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 241
Location : A Clean, Well-Lighted Place

PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 7:19 pm

I don't know man Envy packed some heat

If you want to see an even funnier rap battle type in Iron Solomon v Flamez on youtube...hilarious rape

_________________
a.k.a AFutureWithoutAPast, Kendrick Davis

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"They call me the Cinco de Mayo killa 'cause I May put 5 in ya" - K-Rino
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 7:38 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
1. You couldn't name anything not from the east without google.

2. You've never heard a Mr. Sche song.

3. Eli Porter is more intelligent than you are.

4. Who gives a fuck about KRS notoriety when he lost to nelly in a rap battle?

1. I own more hip-hop from other coasts than you do from the East.

2. Yes I have, heard him on YouTube. He sounds like verbal diarrhea.

3. A kid with down syndrome is more intelligent than you are.

4. He didn't lose to wack ass Nelly. Of course you'd say that cuz you don't like him. But it's whatever.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 8:05 pm

1. East Coast hip-hop makes up the majority of my collection idiot. If you haven't seen my collection you have no business to speak on it.

2. Youtube clown ass - that's all you ever do - listen to youtube and then talk like you've actually heard more than one song.

3. You are not more intelligent than me, sorry.

4. He did lose to Nelly, but you won't say so because KRS-One butt fucked you in the name of hiphop.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
avatar

Posts : 1774
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 34
Location : Palm Bay, FLA : Home of the Bomb Hay

PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 9:19 pm

Tune in next time for the exciting conclusion of "As the Forum Turns"...
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
avatar

Posts : 3500
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 36
Location : Bankhead SHAWTY and we'll take yo COOKIE!

PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 10:08 pm

Wanduras wrote:
Tune in next time for the exciting conclusion of "As the Forum Turns"...

Laughing My Ass Off
Score = 10 Score = 10
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    Wed 06 Oct 2010, 11:05 pm

Pedro's a clown, his ignorance is laughable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: REAL Talk    

Back to top Go down
 
REAL Talk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Real age health tips
» Real age Health tip: Lower your blood pressure.
» Kevin Max pulling for a DC Talk Reunion Tour?!?
» Real age: More health tips.
» Pastor Brad Cross Talk "Developing The Fruit of the Spirit"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: