Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bizzy Bone - Greatest Rapper Alive Pre-Order

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bizzy Bone - Greatest Rapper Alive Pre-Order Empty
PostSubject: Bizzy Bone - Greatest Rapper Alive Pre-Order   Bizzy Bone - Greatest Rapper Alive Pre-Order Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 8:54 am

Weird, that this is the only place I could find it so far, but here it is with album cover and all:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thump Records, a subsidiary of Hi Powered Entertainment, is the label this is coming out on. They usually have good distro (being owned by Universal), but their pre-orders are always wayyy late. More info as it comes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bizzy Bone - Greatest Rapper Alive Pre-Order   Bizzy Bone - Greatest Rapper Alive Pre-Order Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 1:45 pm

I thought Hi-Power was a subsidiary of Thump? Cause thump has been around for decades before Hi-Power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bizzy Bone - Greatest Rapper Alive Pre-Order   Bizzy Bone - Greatest Rapper Alive Pre-Order Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 5:53 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I thought Hi-Power was a subsidiary of Thump? Cause thump has been around for decades before Hi-Power.

You are probably right, then. I just saw the Thump emblem on that Nate Dogg G-Funk Classics Re-release and assumed it was the other way around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bizzy Bone - Greatest Rapper Alive Pre-Order   Bizzy Bone - Greatest Rapper Alive Pre-Order Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 11:20 am

Yeah, thump dips its hand into random things... like it put out those TWDY albums...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bizzy Bone - Greatest Rapper Alive Pre-Order   Bizzy Bone - Greatest Rapper Alive Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 11:00 am

UPDATE:

Tracklist

1 The Intro(1:10)
2 Helicopters(1:53)
3 My World(3:20)
4 Dig This(3:20)
5 Eye Candy(3:31)
6 Only In L.a.(4:23)
7 3rd Round Knockout(4:11)
8 Shoes 'N' Clothes(4:20)
9 Young Man(4:53)
10 Warriors(3:58)
11 One Shot(5:16)
12 U.F.O'S(4:45)
13 Yeah That's It(1:28)
14 I Am the Greatest(4:29)
15 The Outro(1:07)

Courtesy of Billboard.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bizzy Bone - Greatest Rapper Alive Pre-Order   Bizzy Bone - Greatest Rapper Alive Pre-Order Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bizzy Bone - Greatest Rapper Alive Pre-Order
Page 1 of 1