Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nas writes a letter to Def Jam regarding Lost Tapes 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nas writes a letter to Def Jam regarding Lost Tapes 2 Empty
PostSubject: Nas writes a letter to Def Jam regarding Lost Tapes 2   Nas writes a letter to Def Jam regarding Lost Tapes 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 12:24 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nas writes a letter to Def Jam regarding Lost Tapes 2   Nas writes a letter to Def Jam regarding Lost Tapes 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 12:25 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nas writes a letter to Def Jam regarding Lost Tapes 2   Nas writes a letter to Def Jam regarding Lost Tapes 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 4:35 pm

Yeah i'm glad he spoke his mind like that. Nas is a true artist. Why so much red tape for a archives type album anyway? Its not like the shit was going to sell a lot anyway just drop it already. They just want to capitalize off hoping it gets "hot" or some shit. I understand the label is a business and the bottomline is money but this is not an official album its just some scrapped songs. Let it ride. Nas needs the money anyway!!!!...lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nas writes a letter to Def Jam regarding Lost Tapes 2   Nas writes a letter to Def Jam regarding Lost Tapes 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 6:34 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Yeah i'm glad he spoke his mind like that. Nas is a true artist. Why so much red tape for a archives type album anyway? Its not like the shit was going to sell a lot anyway just drop it already. They just want to capitalize off hoping it gets "hot" or some shit. I understand the label is a business and the bottomline is money but this is not an official album its just some scrapped songs. Let it ride. Nas needs the money anyway!!!!...lol.

Tell that shit to Powell, KJ, and Wayne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nas writes a letter to Def Jam regarding Lost Tapes 2   Nas writes a letter to Def Jam regarding Lost Tapes 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nas writes a letter to Def Jam regarding Lost Tapes 2
Page 1 of 1