Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Empty
PostSubject: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 5:38 pm

Supposed to drop today, but didn't show. Can't find any more info on the album, check for updates on Bill's twitter:

@IllBill1972
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 5:42 pm

Here was the first single...thought I already posted this, sorry:

http://www.xclusiveszone.net/2010/08/ill-bill-steven-king-muzzle-nose-prod.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 6:08 pm

so what is this supposed to be? Ill bill rapping as if he was king?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 6:14 pm

Hilarious.

If you don't know what the thread is about, ask a serious question, and I'll respond to it. If you aren't familiar or aren't interested then just ignore the post like so many others do. You constantly ask questions because typing 50 words to be a smartass is apparently much easier than clicking on a link.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 6:18 pm

You posted a link to a single, not to any information. I sit here and ask a genuine question and you act like a bitch about it?

If I wanted to be a smart ass I would say:

Gee, Jeff, it almost seems as you purposefully leave off relevant information when you post shit to force people to reply to your posts if they actually want to know what the fuck its about, need attention much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 6:22 pm

That's not the case at all. Where the fuck would you get Ill Bill rapping like a "king" out of two artists collabing a mixtape together? Not every post is for every person, I just post shit I think is under the radar and make no attempts to make sure every single person pays attention because I don't NEED attention. I post tons of shit with 0 replies but keep posting in case something catches some one's eye. If you genuinely wanted an answer, you could have acted like an adult and asked a realistic question. I'm sorry my posts don't meet your "standards", but, in your words, "you don't have to be a bitch about it".
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 6:23 pm

Guilty wrote:
That's not the case at all. Where the fuck would you get Ill Bill rapping like a "king" out of two artists collabing a mixtape together? Not every post is for every person, I just post shit I think is under the radar and make no attempts to make sure every single person pays attention because I don't NEED attention. I post tons of shit with 0 replies but keep posting in case something catches some one's eye. If you genuinely wanted an answer, you could have acted like an adult and asked a realistic question. I'm sorry my posts don't meet your "standards", but, in your words, "you don't have to be a bitch about it".

He should have capitalized King...lmao at the reaction
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 6:23 pm

He confused Steven with Stephen as well
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 6:24 pm

I'm talking about SRP's first post

Last edited by Half on Wed 13 Oct 2010, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 6:24 pm

"You constantly ask questions because typing 50 words to be a smartass is apparently much easier than clicking on a link."

It's funny because one of your posts had more words than all of his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 6:25 pm

I have no clue who Steven King is, is there a rapper called Steven King? I assumed this was some odd horror role playing shit by Ill Bill, which once again I don't understand why n3ro has to wig out about it. smh.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 9:39 pm

Well, you clearly hurt his feelings, somehow. My father always said that we're not supposed to understand why ladies get upset...we're just supposed to apologize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 9:13 am

Jesus Christ. SRP was the one all butt hurt in the first place but somehow I'm being a bitch? Makes perfect sense.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 9:52 am

I'm sorry, Jeff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 10:01 am

Kid Joe wrote:
I'm sorry, Jeff.

KJ...go check out Maxilla Blue.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 10:55 am

so Steven King is a rapper from? affiliated with?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:04 am

Steven King is a rapper. He isn't really affiliated with anybody. He just does grimy east coast hip hop in the vein of AOTP and stuff like that. He's worked with Bill previously.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: plan to   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:15 am

Guilty wrote:
Kid Joe wrote:
I'm sorry, Jeff.

KJ...go check out Maxilla Blue.

I plan to, just been busy. It's high up on my list.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:16 am

Stop calling me KJ, please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:26 am

I only did it because you were acting like you were patronizing me.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 2:42 pm

I wasn't acting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 4:00 pm

I don't see where I was ever butt hurt or upset. Thank you jeff for finally providing some info.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 5:27 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
I wasn't acting

Another classic from KJ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 9:01 am

This is all original material, and is now a free album since Steven King couldn't get distro (or so I hear)

here you go kiddies:

http://www.sendspace. com/file/ljrpsk

Last edited by Jeff on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 11:46 am

thanks for the link but you are going to have to put a space somewhere in there otherwise the site fucks it up..

example:

megaupload .com/d?= jhfkdjhfdh

the spaces confuse the site enough for it not to fuck with the links.

Is this both discs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 12:04 pm

Both discs? It's one disc of them rapping together, here is the tracklisting:

01. Introduction
02. Young Gully – Ill Bill, Whatzisface & Steven King (Prod. by Harry Fraud Cuts by Statik Selektah)
03. M16 (Prod. by Ill Bill)
04. I Attack (Prod. by Ill Bill)
05. Muzzle The Nose (Prod. by Harry Fraud)
06. Brooklyn Cats
07. Howie Made Me Do It ft. Cyn Roc, E. Dot
08. The Drug Dealer
09. In Da Hood ft. Cyn Roc
10. Straight Illin’ ft. Skam2
11. Ya’ll Wont See Me ft. Cyn Roc, Q-Unique
12. Gangster Rap (remix) (Prod. by ATG)
13. Fathers of Violence (Prod. by ATG)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 12:08 pm

hahahaha.... I saw steven king when I clicked and though this was the G-Macc shit....smh.... so confused...either way you gotta update the link.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 1:33 pm

just gave this a spin, its pretty dope, not mind blowing but its really good for a free tape
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape   Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steven King/Ill Bill - "Fathers Of Violence" Mixtape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Mixtape Mayhem-
Jump to: