Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 10:23 pm

Fucking awesome.

Also, they are doing full blown X-Men, Iron Man, Blade and Wolverine Anime series on the G4 network next year and they'll be rated M. I can't fuckin wait.

NORF YOU SHOULD D/L THESE ASAP
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 10:52 pm

They trying to build buzz for the Captain America movie and Avengers movie.

What Avengers were on the roster?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 11:04 pm

Cap
Ant Man
Wasp
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man
Black Panther
Thor
Nick Fury
Maria Hill

Black Widow is portraying a double agent for Hydra

Villains:
Kang the Conqueror
Graviton
The Fixer
Wrecking Crew
Loki
Echantress
Frost Giants
Whirlwind
Hydra in general
Batroc the Leaper
Red Skull
Baron Zemo
Abomination
Absorbing Man
Leader

and a TON of other random appearances
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 9:20 am

Did you see the Black Panther cartoon that was on BET?

I hope they make a Power Man & Iron Fist cartoon.

How many episodes have they done so far for it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 9:25 am

TheHazardous wrote:
Did you see the Black Panther cartoon that was on BET?

I hope they make a Power Man & Iron Fist cartoon.

How many episodes have they done so far for it?

I wasn't really impressed by the Black Panther cartoon, honestly. The writing wasn't very good and the animation style didn't seem to fit the kind of stories they wanted to tell.

I wouldn't hold my breath for anything Luke Cage at this point lol. They are working on a Cloak & Dagger live action show for Disney at some point.

Saturday was just 15 "mini-sodes" to give everyone an idea of what the series is going to be like, the new episodes start airing this weds.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 7:15 pm

I liked Black Panther and thought the style was unique and would've worked better as a webisode. However overall I enjoyed and hope they come back to it. I hope we finally get Black Panther movie. It's what Snipes was working on before Blade.

I wonder will Cloak & Dagger still have the drug angle or just make them straight up mutants. What was the official Avengers show going to be called. I think I will look it up.

They were close to making a Luke Cage movie and Cage has increased in popularity over the years from his blaxploitation days. John Singleton was supposed to do it but it got stuck in developmental hell. I heard even Deathlok might get a movie.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 8:42 pm

Disney XD?

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 8:52 pm

Jeff when was the first episode of this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 9:15 pm

Half wrote:
Disney XD?

It's a cable channel
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 11:03 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Half wrote:
Disney XD?

It's a cable channel

Ah, is it upper tier?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 11:29 pm

Half wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Half wrote:
Disney XD?

It's a cable channel

Ah, is it upper tier?

i think its higher up in the channels but pretty sure it comes with basic cable
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 11:29 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Half wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Half wrote:
Disney XD?

It's a cable channel

Ah, is it upper tier?

i think its higher up in the channels but pretty sure it comes with basic digital
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 11:30 pm

Is it the replacement for Toon Disney?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 11:36 pm

im pretty sure
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 11:43 pm

Ah, I think I have it then. I never watched that channel really.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 12:12 am

its got some tight shows, same with Nick Toons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 8:57 am

It's called Avengers: United They Stand and the first episode was last night.

Last I heard Tyrese is playing Luke Cage, the Cloak & Dagger will probably not have them as mutants or play up the drug angle (since it's going to be on the Disney Channel, I think, or ABC) and the Deathlok movie will probably not see the light of day.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 2:58 pm

Jeff wrote:

Last I heard Tyrese is playing Luke Cage, the Cloak & Dagger will probably not have them as mutants or play up the drug angle (since it's going to be on the Disney Channel, I think, or ABC) and the Deathlok movie will probably not see the light of day.

They made Man-Thing? Why not Deathlok? I think we can get Luke Cage since they're talking about developing an Iron Fist flick.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 4:10 pm

I was PISSED when Disney XD cancelled The Spectacular Spider Man. That was the best Spidey animated series EVER IMO and would have gotten even better!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 5:39 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
I was PISSED when Disney XD cancelled The Spectacular Spider Man. That was the best Spidey animated series EVER IMO and would have gotten even better!!

Ultimate Spider-Man drops next year and they dropped it because when Disney bought Marvel they had a clause that all development in TV was to be done exclusively by Disney and believe it or not, Sony actually produced Spectaculat even though it aired on Disney (weird, huh?). But for some reason Marvel didn't get exclusive comic rights to Disney or Pixar characters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 5:40 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
Jeff wrote:

They made Man-Thing? Why not Deathlok? I think we can get Luke Cage since they're talking about developing an Iron Fist flick.

If the Deathlok movie was on the level of Man-Thing, I'd rather they simply not make it.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 7:08 pm

You do have a point. But I do believe one of the major studios owns the rights to it. I'm hoping for something the caliber of Blade.

Who would've thought they would've made Blade? Only comic book heads knew who he was before the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?   Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Anybody Else Check Out The Avengers Cartoons On Disney XD Tonight?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: