Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Never Seen This Before"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

"Never Seen This Before" Empty
PostSubject: "Never Seen This Before"   "Never Seen This Before" Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 12:03 pm

Thanks For Listening, Leave Comments, Enjoy!

I know I've been dropping a lot, I've just had a lot of inspiration recently, so hopefully I'm not spamming.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[/code]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: "Never Seen This Before"   "Never Seen This Before" Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 3:51 pm

Hell yeah, man! Thats your best shit so far, IMO. I was bumpin that shit hard just now while I was sweeping my kitchen, lol. Dope sample, dope beat, dope lyrics. If anyone thinks you're spammin, I say fuck the haters! Keep puttin out your art as often as you can, you never know when you won't have the opportunity to anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: "Never Seen This Before"   "Never Seen This Before" Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 4:49 pm

You won't get yelled at for spamming on this site, lol. I'll give this a listen when I get home from work.
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: "Never Seen This Before"   "Never Seen This Before" Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 6:08 pm

Yo thnx for the listen guys and support...Lol @ you jamming while cleaning to my track, that's cool man...oh and wanduras my mic is an AKG not atg or wateva i said it was
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: "Never Seen This Before"   "Never Seen This Before" Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 10:48 pm

Good shit Livenlearn.. I'm really feeling that Eryka Badu sample.. IMHO - This track would be your second best next to My City track.. It sounds like you chopped up three different beats on this track or maybe I'm just hearing shit..lol..

Either way keep it up man, and no worries on posting your music on this forum that's what the studio section is for..lol..

Peace

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Never Seen This Before"   "Never Seen This Before" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Never Seen This Before"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Show Ya Skillz :: The Studio-
Jump to: