Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost Stories

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Ghost Stories Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Stories   Ghost Stories Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 5:47 pm

BOOO HOO HAA HAA HAA!!!! In the spirit of HOLLOW WEEN have you had any creepy encounters during your physical existence on Earth. I only have I can think of.

Both my Grandparents died while I was a freshman in college. In the summer time after completing my first year me and my family was restoring my Grandparents house to sell it on the market. One night after me,my brother and sister got through panting the walls we were just sitting around the house drinking and cracking jokes then there was some force that pushed the chandeliers and made the crystals collide to one another. There was no wind that hot summer night and it would have took a strong gust of wind to make that heavy chandelier move like it did. We all freaked out and trampled each other trying to get out the house momentarily. The story is not scary but its true.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Ghost Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories   Ghost Stories Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 10:42 pm

The day my Uncle died I was in College and as I was going to class in the stairwell I swear saw I him and he was smiling. I think he just wanted to say goodbye.

Maintain good circulation people cause a blood clot can kill you. I'm so serious folks.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

Ghost Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories   Ghost Stories Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 5:33 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
We all freaked out and trampled each other trying to get out the house momentarily.

lol I can just picture it... you would laugh about it now though

I've witnessed a few different things, but probably the only thing I would share in public is the footsteps I hear in the hallway of my house every so often when no one else is even in the house. I sometimes say hello to whoever is there lol.. they are welcome in my house as long as they dont hide my damn car keys
Back to top Go down

Ghost Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories   Ghost Stories Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 5:46 am

Have you been probed by aliens? I used to have ghosts visit me when I was a teen. They would have sex with me in my sleep. I miss them.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Ghost Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories   Ghost Stories Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 4:47 pm

Wow. Pause.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Ghost Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories   Ghost Stories Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 5:30 pm

"Ghost Stories" - Most of Pac and BIG's career
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Ghost Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories   Ghost Stories Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 11:08 pm

But hey did anyone hear about those UFOs over NYC? Or were they balloons after all?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Ghost Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories   Ghost Stories Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 1:50 am

Who cares? No offense to you, but if anyone I know cares about that in front of me, I will slap them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghost Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories   Ghost Stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Stories
Page 1 of 1