Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Copywrite Does It Again

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Copywrite Does It Again Empty
PostSubject: Copywrite Does It Again   Copywrite Does It Again Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 10:52 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So he did a tribute song for Eyedea (RIP) as his "song of the week" for HHDX last week, as many of you may or may not know. The point I made previously about Copy POSSIBLY utilizing events like this for his own benefit was brought up by a slew of people on the internet, and now Copy apologizes and swears he means well. Any thoughts?

Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Copywrite Does It Again   Copywrite Does It Again Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 10:37 am

Well since he apologized, you were right. Copy is pulling some lame shit man. I'm sure he has respect for Eyedea but you can't help but think that this is a cash-in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Copywrite Does It Again   Copywrite Does It Again Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 11:09 am

Especially when he admits he's never met the dude. I'm not trying to say "I told you so" but I do feel this is interesting to say the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Copywrite Does It Again   Copywrite Does It Again Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 11:10 am

And isn't that Celph Titled lyric "I won't say I'm the best since Rakim, Pac and Em"?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Copywrite Does It Again   Copywrite Does It Again Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 11:48 am

Jeff wrote:
And isn't that Celph Titled lyric "I won't say I'm the best since Rakim, Pac and Em"?

Don't think so. Doesn't sound like it to me, anyway. I don't have the lyrics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Copywrite Does It Again   Copywrite Does It Again Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 12:06 pm

dunno, no one ever met pac and you see how many people shout him out. Add to that eyedea isn't all that popular and I doubt he had bad intentions in mind. His letter sounded pretty geniune and convincing. underground fan boys need to let this one go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copywrite Does It Again   Copywrite Does It Again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Copywrite Does It Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Guest's News-
Jump to: