Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper

Go down 
+4
Esco
Laced With Slang
Shaun
Half
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper Empty
PostSubject: Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper   Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 5:49 pm

Some of you have already heard this. More coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper   Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 5:57 pm

Hey it finally works now.

You've got a nice flow man. Also, the beat is strange but overall I like it. I can't wait for those SRP tracks
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper   Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 7:32 pm

First, lmao @ the picture

Second, nice. I like it. Sounds like some QN5 ish.

Third, does this mean I can get a couple of verses soon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper   Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 7:44 pm

Yessir, soon-ish indeed. Hopefully a few by the New Year.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper   Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 7:56 pm

sounds like some El-P/Kno fusion if thats possible, pretty cool

and i think this is a lot doper than that myspace link you sent me like a year ago

the xylophone/Murimba sound is a nice effect

Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper   Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 8:45 pm

Dope beat. Lyrics are on point, especially the booth is my space line. My favorite part is when you switch up your flow and start rapping faster. uhh, actually, I changed my favorite, I gotta go with the hook, love the way you talk about music as an addiction. Props man and have that tape out for the spring, you told me in October like in September.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper   Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 8:46 pm

Esco wrote:
Dope beat. Lyrics are on point, especially the booth is my space line. My favorite part is when you switch up your flow and start rapping faster. uhh, actually, I changed my favorite, I gotta go with the hook, love the way you talk about music as an addiction. Props man and have that tape out for the spring, you told me in October like in September.

I like that my space line as well
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper   Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 11:59 pm

Yoooo! I'm impressed man. I was starting to think all of this "Jeff raps" talk was nonsense, lol. I'm really feelin the beat, I need to listen to this on my good speakers later, though...shitty ass laptop speakers, smh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper   Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 12:03 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Woof
Woof

PostSubject: Re: Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper   Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 6:58 pm

decent track.

On the beat, I would suggest a low pass eq rolling off the very high end of the beat, around the 16000khz range. This will take some of that really high end glisten off the track and warm it up somewhat. A lot of old school producers do this now in the digital age to get closer to what they heard in the analog world. Also just bump the kicks and snares up in the mix, a beat like this should bang a little more.

The rhymes are solid, but the delivery could use a little more emotion behind it. Perhaps memorizing the lyrics will allow you to sound a little more comfortable and fluid on the mic. At times it seems a little rigid. Remember not everything needs to fit the beat perfect all time, a little sway here and there helps to keep the flow interesting.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper   Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 8:59 pm

"Remember not everything needs to fit the beat perfect all time, a little sway here and there helps to keep the flow interesting. "

Something that I've been trying to learn for years.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper   Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 12:40 am

Good stuff N3RO, I'm digging the concept and the hook is on point. Its about time you post some of your shit..lol...Keep it coming bro!

Peace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper   Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 8:33 am

Aeon wrote:
decent track.

On the beat, I would suggest a low pass eq rolling off the very high end of the beat, around the 16000khz range. This will take some of that really high end glisten off the track and warm it up somewhat. A lot of old school producers do this now in the digital age to get closer to what they heard in the analog world. Also just bump the kicks and snares up in the mix, a beat like this should bang a little more.

The rhymes are solid, but the delivery could use a little more emotion behind it. Perhaps memorizing the lyrics will allow you to sound a little more comfortable and fluid on the mic. At times it seems a little rigid. Remember not everything needs to fit the beat perfect all time, a little sway here and there helps to keep the flow interesting.

As far as doin the low pass eq, I could remix it now and you think it would still help?

And thank you for listening and for the feedback. Always appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper   Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 5:33 pm

Aeon wrote:
decent track.

I don't know much about recording tracks, but I aggree with Aeon. The lyrics themselves are dope "Fuck a website, the studio is Myspace". The track just needs a polished once over and the 3rd verse needs to be re-done or taking off completely. Nice job though.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Woof
Woof

PostSubject: Re: Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper   Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 5:36 pm

I wouldn't put the vocals through that filter. It could make them sound somewhat muffled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper   Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nero - Lethal Injection feat Dj Ripper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Show Ya Skillz :: The Studio-
Jump to: