Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g

Go down 
+3
Dang! Trotter
parker lewis
Deanie O'Banion
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Empty
PostSubject: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 3:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 4:48 pm

Nice. You see The Town yet? Slaine did a great a job with the few lines that they gave him.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 5:05 pm

So, is this White Man Is The Devil, Vol 3?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 5:10 pm

No, he specifically said it is not. He said when he drops Vol. 3 it will simply be called Vol. 3
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 5:20 pm

Slaine is a ugly mothafucka. j/k And why so many cameos? Slaine can't hold his own?
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 5:56 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
Nice. You see The Town yet? Slaine did a great a job with the few lines that they gave him.

Damn, I had no idea he was the fat driver.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 5:59 pm

I still need to see The Town...and like 10 other movies...I'm basically out of the movie sphere this year...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 6:14 pm

Esco wrote:
RompedOutCutthoat wrote:

Damn, I had no idea he was the fat driver.

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 9:39 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Slaine is a ugly mothafucka. j/k And why so many cameos? Slaine can't hold his own?

Well, it's a mixtape that he put together in like a week and a half after learning his stolen samples won't fly. Ha. And....it's a mixtape.

Looking forward to it either way. If for nothing else, I finally get a physical copy of Vol 2.
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 10:36 pm

Link to The Devil Never Dies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 11:52 pm

did you receive your pre-order goodies yet rukus?
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 11:55 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
did you receive your pre-order goodies yet rukus?

No. He said on his facebook that the shipments would go out a week late. I'm still a little skeptical that this will all work out for some reason, though. Ha.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 12:35 am

Rrrrrreal fuckin nice....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 8:52 am

RuKuS wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:

Well, it's a mixtape that he put together in like a week and a half after learning his stolen samples won't fly. Ha. And....it's a mixtape.

Looking forward to it either way. If for nothing else, I finally get a physical copy of Vol 2.

I got both White Man Is The Devil's directly off Slaine at a Tech N9ne/Paul Wall/Ill Bill show where Slaine was his hype man. Only place I could find it.

Also, The Devil Never Dies was supposed to be an EP that dropped between World Without Skies and White Man Is The Devil Vol 3, a lot of this material is either old or unfinished shit he was working on for that EP.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 10:18 am

Slaine says right in the Outro that World Without Skies is Vol 3.

This mixtape is absolutely excellent. I don't think I qualify as fanboy...I'm usually tougher on an artist once I consider myself a fan. This shit delivers every bit on the level of Citizen Caine.

Slaine and Statik are the perfect combo, but nearly every track is a great fit for him. Slaine explores a few different flows, successfully at that. He also expands his resume in dealing with a few new themes on this album. I'll call this an album..it sounds like one.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 10:21 am

Anybody know if he plans to produce hard copies aside from the pre-order replacements?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 5:30 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Slaine says right in the Outro that World Without Skies is Vol 3.

This mixtape is absolutely excellent. I don't think I qualify as fanboy...I'm usually tougher on an artist once I consider myself a fan. This shit delivers every bit on the level of Citizen Caine.

Slaine and Statik are the perfect combo, but nearly every track is a great fit for him. Slaine explores a few different flows, successfully at that. He also expands his resume in dealing with a few new themes on this album. I'll call this an album..it sounds like one.

He said a million times on facebook and twitter this is NOT Vol 3.

And no, I don't think he is, I've asked several times to no avail.
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 8:29 am

You guys see that A World With No Skies leaked?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 8:50 am

Yeah I've been spinning it for like two weeks now.
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 9:07 am

Jeff wrote:

lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 9:13 am

The album is very, very good. The Last Song w/ Everlast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 3:08 pm

RuKuS wrote:
Jeff wrote:

lol

I just didn't give it to everybody (except Terry) because I wanted people to check it out in Feb. If you need a link, filestube has a million of them and the whole cd is on youtube. It starts off kinda slow, but by midway point it's picks up steam and never lets down after that. The tempos are pretty fast considering how dark the record is, but it's easy to get past that after a few spins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 3:20 pm

So, has anyone gotten their pre-order bonuses for this? Also, if I want this CD in february will I have to order it again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 4:30 pm

No and no.
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 10:46 am

Yeah Jeff I found a link the other day. I agree with your assessment, too.

I didn't get my shit yet either, but the fact that we are still in line to get it in Feb with our current pre-orders is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g   Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slaine - Devil Never Dies Tracklisti g
Page 1 of 1