Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Aeon Grey - Make Rent (new available beats)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeon
Woof
Woof

PostSubject: Aeon Grey - Make Rent (new available beats)   Tue 26 Oct 2010, 12:00 am

So below is a collection of beats that I've been working on. Some old, some from the last few weeks since I relocated to the bay. Check them out and if an emcee is interested send me an email and we'll talk.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend

PostSubject: Re: Aeon Grey - Make Rent (new available beats)   Tue 26 Oct 2010, 12:24 am

Yo Aeon, you got some dope beats.. I'm definitely feeling tracks 4, 7, 9, 10, 11, 14 they all sound crisp and on point. Overall good shit, keep it up bro!

Peace
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?

PostSubject: Re: Aeon Grey - Make Rent (new available beats)   Tue 26 Oct 2010, 2:47 pm

Aeon is going to help our forum artists blow up. Good looking out dude!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aeon Grey - Make Rent (new available beats)   Tue 26 Oct 2010, 2:53 pm

If ex was on here he'd love to get on some of these beats. Too bad he is awol for now.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon

PostSubject: Re: Aeon Grey - Make Rent (new available beats)   Tue 26 Oct 2010, 4:55 pm

Lady and gents we got a professional in da building
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aeon Grey - Make Rent (new available beats)   Tue 26 Oct 2010, 6:06 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
If ex was on here he'd love to get on some of these beats. Too bad he is awol for now.

I would think anybody would love to be on any one of these beats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aeon Grey - Make Rent (new available beats)   Tue 26 Oct 2010, 7:11 pm

Jeff wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

I would think anybody would love to be on any one of these beats.

key word - some - as in like the first one and few others more in the vein of what ex does...
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan

PostSubject: Re: Aeon Grey - Make Rent (new available beats)   Wed 27 Oct 2010, 12:30 am

arokone wrote:
Yo Aeon, you got some dope beats.. I'm definitely feeling tracks 4, 7, 9, 10, 11, 14 they all sound crisp and on point. Overall good shit, keep it up bro!

Peace

I think me and Arok are on the same wavelength, the same ones stood out to me as well. Overall, the shit is dope, man, I like that you have various styles and you don't just stick to the same sound. Really good work here. I'm excited that we have so many quality producers starting to post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aeon Grey - Make Rent (new available beats)   

Back to top Go down

Aeon Grey - Make Rent (new available beats)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1