Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AscenShaun & B-Sylv- Elevated

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

AscenShaun & B-Sylv- Elevated Empty
PostSubject: AscenShaun & B-Sylv- Elevated   AscenShaun & B-Sylv- Elevated Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 12:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Boom. I didn't have a verse prepared so I freestyled my part... messed up a bunch, too. Oh well. Produced by Mike G.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: AscenShaun & B-Sylv- Elevated   AscenShaun & B-Sylv- Elevated Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 12:51 am

Shaun wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Boom. I didn't have a verse prepared so I freestyled my part... messed up a bunch, too. Oh well. Produced by Mike G.

B-Sylv brought the heat and you weren't bad considering it was off the dome
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: AscenShaun & B-Sylv- Elevated   AscenShaun & B-Sylv- Elevated Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 1:13 am

nice work man, I see you tryin on the free, not bad man...but lower the vocals, ya other boy had a nice flow to em, good stuff
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: AscenShaun & B-Sylv- Elevated   AscenShaun & B-Sylv- Elevated Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 1:38 pm

Lol...not your best work, my friend. The beat was pretty sick, tho.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: AscenShaun & B-Sylv- Elevated   AscenShaun & B-Sylv- Elevated Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 4:28 pm

Wanduras wrote:
Lol...not your best work, my friend. The beat was pretty sick, tho.

Indeed... lol. As I said, I wasn't too prepared. Also, if you iz still on, go in the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: AscenShaun & B-Sylv- Elevated   AscenShaun & B-Sylv- Elevated Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 9:52 pm

Yeah, this one was a little rough Shaun.. I appreciate the effort on the freestyle though!

Peace
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: AscenShaun & B-Sylv- Elevated   AscenShaun & B-Sylv- Elevated Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 12:56 am

lol... I know, I know. I put this up for a few reasons, though. 1) To see the reactions towards B-Sylv 2) The beat 3) To test drive this ReverbNation player... lol. Thanks for listening
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: AscenShaun & B-Sylv- Elevated   AscenShaun & B-Sylv- Elevated Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 9:07 am

Shaun wrote:
lol... I know, I know. I put this up for a few reasons, though. 1) To see the reactions towards B-Sylv 2) The beat 3) To test drive this ReverbNation player... lol. Thanks for listening

Lol.. I have tons of tapes like this Shaun that have a similar sound, me just freestyling while the party goes on in the background..lol.. The beat was decent, and your boy has a good flow, but he needs to work on his breath control.

Peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AscenShaun & B-Sylv- Elevated   AscenShaun & B-Sylv- Elevated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AscenShaun & B-Sylv- Elevated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Show Ya Skillz :: The Studio-
Jump to: