Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rank Too Short Albums

Go down 
+3
T. Myers
ctrx
TheHazardous
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Rank Too Short Albums Empty
PostSubject: Rank Too Short Albums   Rank Too Short Albums Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 9:07 pm

I haven't heard all his discog so I'll rank what I've heard. And at what point did you stop buying them or recommend walking away?

Life Is...
Short Dog's in the House
Can't Stay Away
You Nasty
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: Rank Too Short Albums   Rank Too Short Albums Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 9:11 pm

Only Too Short album I own/have listened to in full is "Get In Where You Fit In." I guess I always sort of figured that once you've heard one you've heard 'em all. I guess I always expected I'd get around to "Life Is..." but never did.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rank Too Short Albums   Rank Too Short Albums Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 9:12 pm

Everything after Gettin It is hit or miss, but all his albums before that are worth hearing.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Rank Too Short Albums   Rank Too Short Albums Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 9:21 pm

Only Too Short album I own is Cocktails, but I have heard Gettin It: Album Number Ten.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Too Short Albums   Rank Too Short Albums Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 12:02 am

I'll give my ratings and in the artist info thread. I'll start one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Too Short Albums   Rank Too Short Albums Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 12:49 am

The only ones I have are Life Is and Short Dogg's In The House.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Rank Too Short Albums   Rank Too Short Albums Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 11:05 am

Get In Where You Fit In
Shorty The Pimp
Life Is...
Cocktails
Short Dog's In The House
Gettin' It
Born To Mack
Can't Stay Away
Raw, Uncut And X-Rated
Don't Stop Rappin'
You Nasty
Chase The Cat
What's My Favorite Word?
Blow The Whistle
Get Off The Stage
Players
Still Blowin'
Married To The Game

Back to top Go down
昇龍拳_الله
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
昇龍拳_الله

PostSubject: Re: Rank Too Short Albums   Rank Too Short Albums Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 7:00 pm

I own all his albums up until "Chase The Cat". The first album I heard of his was "Get In Where You Fit In" which is probably his best album. "Cocktales" and "Gettin It" are also great albums. I quit buying his albums after "Gettin It" I acquired the others i found a CD book with them in it. His older albums before GIWYFI" are cool but now sound kinda dated now.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Rank Too Short Albums   Rank Too Short Albums Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 8:06 pm

KillerSim187 wrote:
I own all his albums up until "Chase The Cat". The first album I heard of his was "Get In Where You Fit In" which is probably his best album. "Cocktales" and "Gettin It" are also great albums. I quit buying his albums after "Gettin It" I acquired the others i found a CD book with them in it. His older albums before GIWYFI" are cool but now sound kinda dated now.

Shaking My Head In The Trunk is still his best track.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Rank Too Short Albums   Rank Too Short Albums Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 8:10 pm

KillerSim187 wrote:

I like your sig man. I'm currently a RROD victim.
Back to top Go down
昇龍拳_الله
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
昇龍拳_الله

PostSubject: Re: Rank Too Short Albums   Rank Too Short Albums Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 8:56 pm

That in the "Trunk is hard". The cut with Ant Banks on it from that album goes hard too as well as "It Don't Stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank Too Short Albums   Rank Too Short Albums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank Too Short Albums
Page 1 of 1