Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Song "Higher" Check It Out!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

New Song "Higher" Check It Out! Empty
PostSubject: New Song "Higher" Check It Out!   New Song "Higher" Check It Out! Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 12:58 am

Yea, I know I just posted like the other day, but I was able to get this song done this weekend so.....

Thanks Listening, Leave Comments, and Enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by LivenLearn on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 6:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: New Song "Higher" Check It Out!   New Song "Higher" Check It Out! Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 2:25 pm

That's a dope song right there, mayne. Really diggin the beat, nice and mellow. You got a good flow for this one, keep it up.
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: New Song "Higher" Check It Out!   New Song "Higher" Check It Out! Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 12:51 pm

Thnx For feed man...This beat was challenging for me becuz there were so many switchups in tempo and melody that it was hard to know where to place things, but I love the piano in this instrumental and the lil sampled voice during the chorus so I couldn't turn it down.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: New Song "Higher" Check It Out!   New Song "Higher" Check It Out! Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 3:31 pm

Really good...who did the beat?
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: New Song "Higher" Check It Out!   New Song "Higher" Check It Out! Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 7:27 pm

A guy named TalenTed, you can see his stuff in youtube if you type in that name...He does some very good work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Song "Higher" Check It Out!   New Song "Higher" Check It Out! Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 8:15 pm

You do realize that youtube searches don't discriminate between capital and lower case so that's the exact same thing as typing "Talented" and therefore sifting through literally thousands of videos is nearly impossible. Got a particular song or link I could look up?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: New Song "Higher" Check It Out!   New Song "Higher" Check It Out! Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 9:05 pm

Try a space
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Song "Higher" Check It Out!   New Song "Higher" Check It Out! Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 9:30 pm

I did to no avail.
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: New Song "Higher" Check It Out!   New Song "Higher" Check It Out! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 12:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ....heres a link, didn't know youtube didn't separate upper and lower case.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: New Song "Higher" Check It Out!   New Song "Higher" Check It Out! Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 1:42 am

Good stuff Livenlearn.. I'm really diggin the tempo of this track, and you're doing your thing on the lyrics.. Keep it up mane...

Peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Song "Higher" Check It Out!   New Song "Higher" Check It Out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Song "Higher" Check It Out!
Page 1 of 1