Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking Dead On AMC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Walking Dead On AMC Empty
PostSubject: Walking Dead On AMC   Walking Dead On AMC Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 11:22 am

Completely fucking forgot it was on, and I didn't even DVR it. Luckily they're re-showing the premiere next Sunday, and I have that DVR'd. Did anybody see it? No need to avoid spoilers as I'm familiar with the comic (but not as familiar as SRP).
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead On AMC   Walking Dead On AMC Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 4:52 pm

I only caught the last half of it last night. It seemed like something that will be watched by me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead On AMC   Walking Dead On AMC Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 5:01 pm

That doesn't bode well.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead On AMC   Walking Dead On AMC Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 5:03 pm

?

Are you insinuating that I don't watch good television? Because I barely watch any television. Not sure where you're going with that one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead On AMC   Walking Dead On AMC Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 5:10 pm

You love Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead On AMC   Walking Dead On AMC Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 5:19 pm

ATHF is the shit... something is wrong with jeff... he likes fast talking speed cartoons...like pokemon...
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead On AMC   Walking Dead On AMC Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 5:32 pm

Jeff wrote:
You love Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

This coming from a guy who watches Disney XD....fuck out of here...
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead On AMC   Walking Dead On AMC Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 5:45 pm

I sort of watched it. Had a couple friends here, and they just don't know how to shut the fuck up. So, I saw it, but didn't really follow most of the dialogue. Same with Boardwalk Empire...I'll need to actually watch them when nobody's here.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead On AMC   Walking Dead On AMC Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 8:45 pm

Jeff wrote:
Completely fucking forgot it was on, and I didn't even DVR it. Luckily they're re-showing the premiere next Sunday, and I have that DVR'd. Did anybody see it? No need to avoid spoilers as I'm familiar with the comic (but not as familiar as SRP).

Why don't you just download them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead On AMC   Walking Dead On AMC Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 9:15 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
Jeff wrote:

Why don't you just download them?

I don't do that kinda stuff usually. I can wait a week.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead On AMC   Walking Dead On AMC Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 9:39 pm

At least download the comics then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead On AMC   Walking Dead On AMC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Dead On AMC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: