Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Randy Moss waived by Vikings

Go down 
+6
T. Myers
Laced With Slang
Myestro
Half
Norfeest
Shaun
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Randy Moss waived by Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 4:02 pm

Can you believe that shit?? That's fuckin CRAZY!!! That team is 2-5 and has a washed up QB on his last legs and you're gonna waive a future HOF WR? They don't deserve to go to the playoffs.

Fuck Brett Favre, fuck Brad Childress, and the other cocksuckers running that bullshit organization. It's no wonder they've never won a ring in franchise history. I hope he comes to the G-Men and solidifies our chances at winning a ring.

With the Cowgirls and Vikings out of the way, the NFC looks a lot more winnable!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 4:08 pm

Tampa Bay is gonna run you to the ground... but otherwise I agree... fuck the vikes... Randy is going to the colts...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 4:20 pm

Tampa Bay??? GTFOH with that bullshit. All their wins are against under .500 teams!

I'll laugh my fucking ass off if he goes to the Colts!!

Oh and BTW, can you fix the title of this thread for me, I accidently spelled Vikings with two I's, thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 4:29 pm

Did you stop to think that maybe they waived him BECAUSE they're 2-5 and he just gave props to the team he left to play for the team that just lost to that same team? Maybe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 4:44 pm

Jeff wrote:
Did you stop to think that maybe they waived him BECAUSE they're 2-5 and he just gave props to the team he left to play for the team that just lost to that same team? Maybe?

They had to know that was gonna happen though. He made it no secret that he loved New England and didn't really want to leave. They shouldn't have picked him up if they considered it that big of an issue.

The thing is, this is (reportedly) Favre's last season, if they don't make the playoffs and he leaves, it's an epic fail. With Moss gone and Sidney Rice not coming back until Week 10 at the earliest combined with their brutal schedule, they're done.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 4:53 pm

Moss is going to go to the Bills... They get first shot wiffff the waivers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 4:55 pm

Shaun wrote:

He'll clear waivers before he's picked up, so I can't see him going to the Bills. And even if he did they'd still suck ass.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 4:56 pm

Yeah, they would be stupid to get him, anyway. Seattle, though...
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 5:32 pm

He'd fit like a glove in Washington. I doubt he comes here though... smh
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 5:36 pm

R.I.P. Childress's career
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 5:36 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Tampa Bay??? GTFOH with that bullshit. All their wins are against under .500 teams!

Oh and BTW, can you fix the title of this thread for me, I accidently spelled Vikings with two I's, thanks.

Me too...as we rape every team that stands in our way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 5:42 pm

Now they are saying he isn't official... some shit Childress said at a team meeting this morning, but he hadn't spoken to everyone in the organization about it...lol...
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 5:43 pm

I hope it is true though...I'd love to see an organization implode overnight
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 5:47 pm

Half wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:

Like the Texans and Jaguars? Ha!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 5:48 pm

Myestro wrote:
Half wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:

Lol if we get Moss man...it's curtains, seriously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 5:59 pm

Half wrote:
Myestro wrote:
Half wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:

Lol if we get Moss man...it's curtains, seriously

Colts still have issues on defense though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 6:00 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Now they are saying he isn't official... some shit Childress said at a team meeting this morning, but he hadn't spoken to everyone in the organization about it...lol...

It's official, it's been reported all over the place and some players are going to give their thoughts about the release on Sportscenter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 6:14 pm

The official move isn't expected until Tuesday. If it happens then, teams will be able to claim Moss on Wednesday. The handling of the situation confirms all kinds of discord in the Vikings' organization. Coach Brad Childress clearly wants Moss off the roster, but NFL Network's Albert Breer reports that some franchise higher-ups wanted to try to work things out. Either way, it'd be a shock if Moss played another snap in purple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 6:14 pm

It's not official.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 6:17 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
The official move isn't expected until Tuesday. If it happens then, teams will be able to claim Moss on Wednesday. The handling of the situation confirms all kinds of discord in the Vikings' organization. Coach Brad Childress clearly wants Moss off the roster, but NFL Network's Albert Breer reports that some franchise higher-ups wanted to try to work things out. Either way, it'd be a shock if Moss played another snap in purple.

If that's the case, then Childress is just talking out of his ass! I'm willing to bet that he said that shit at the team meeting before Moss himself was informed of the plans to release him.

I predict that when Favre retires, the Vikings will fire him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 6:22 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 6:29 pm

I'm willing to bet that Childress gets "waived" at the end of the season, because I honestly don't see Favre coming back to a non-playoff team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 6:30 pm

Favre shouldn't be starting in the NFL, much less on a playoff caliber team.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 6:33 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
I'm willing to bet that Childress gets "waived" at the end of the season, because I honestly don't see Favre coming back to a non-playoff team.

If this is real, he gets "waived" Tuesday.

Co-sign SRP's Favre comments.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 8:38 pm

i think hed fit best on Tennessee or San Diego...especially with Britt out and Jackson's status unknown.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 8:50 pm

San Diego is the best team for him, IMO.

Really hoping he heads over to Seattle, though.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 8:56 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
i think hed fit best on Tennessee or San Diego...especially with Britt out and Jackson's status unknown.

Jeff Fisher's never been crazy about Moss' character. He even passed up on Moss in the draft in favor of Kevin fucking Dyson. How'd that work out for you Jeff? Moss is a HOFer and Dyson always seemed to be one yard short.
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 9:53 pm

In a year when Randy Moss gets waived by the Vikings and Allen Iverson's playing ball in Turkey I'm really starting to feel like an old man.
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 9:54 pm

Man I hollered when I saw this. We'll put up with Moss in Tennessee. Man if the Pats pick him up that would be some funny shit.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 9:55 pm

ctrx wrote:
In a year when Randy Moss gets waived by the Vikings and Allen Iverson's playing ball in Turkey I'm really starting to feel like an old man.

everyone i liked is dropping like flies...First it was Steve Francis, then Marbury, then McGrady, now AI, now Moss, TO's future fate isnt looking good either...at least Vick is back
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 10:10 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
ctrx wrote:

everyone i liked is dropping like flies...First it was Steve Francis, then Marbury, then McGrady, now AI, now Moss, TO's future fate isnt looking good either...at least Vick is back

Was it as funny for you as it was for me when I found out that AI was playing in a Turkish league?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 4:28 pm

Yee!!! Straight Cash Homey
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 4:59 pm

T. Myers wrote:

lucky bastard
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 6:12 pm

Half wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

lucky bastard

No more raping for the Colts. Just sucks that Moss likes to give a half-hearted effort most of the time. Otherwise, I'd be elated about this pick up.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 10:06 pm

Shaun wrote:

They wasted that shot on Shawne "Juice Man" Merriman. Good luck with that washed up LB...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 12:47 pm

The Titans have just opened up more chances for C.Johnson with this Moss pick-up and the stupid Bills now have a steriod using, Tila Tequila fuckin linebacker at their disposal....literally Smile

good move for the Titans!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 2:19 pm

D.Powell wrote:
The Titans have just opened up more chances for C.Johnson with this Moss pick-up and the stupid Bills now have a steriod using, Tila Tequila fuckin linebacker at their disposal....literally Smile

good move for the Titans!

I agree with the Titans signing of Moss being excellent for them. It makes them a Super Bowl contender for sure.

I can't say I blame the Bills for signing Merriman though. While he's no longer an elite player, he's cheap and will contribute, and the Bills need all the help they can get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Moss waived by Vikings   Randy Moss waived by Vikings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Moss waived by Vikings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: