Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gotta Be Me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Gotta Be Me Empty
PostSubject: Gotta Be Me   Gotta Be Me Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 12:31 pm

Gotta Be Me Devin-the-dude-gotta-be-me-2010

Anybody got it? Heard it?
Back to top Go down

Gotta Be Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Be Me   Gotta Be Me Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 12:37 pm

I heard on napster yesterday. We you take out the skits and songs where he just kind of talks and does rhyme or sing you got 10 songs. Nice n smooth Devin as we have come to expect and he does shout out Real Talk at the end, so this might be more legit that usual. Either way, I will buy this once it is cheap on amazon, but I think Devin fans would dig it.
Back to top Go down

Gotta Be Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Be Me   Gotta Be Me Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 12:43 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I heard on napster yesterday. We you take out the skits and songs where he just kind of talks and does rhyme or sing you got 10 songs. Nice n smooth Devin as we have come to expect and he does shout out Real Talk at the end, so this might be more legit that usual. Either way, I will buy this once it is cheap on amazon, but I think Devin fans would dig it.

Yeah, I just listened to samples of it and it already sounds better than Suite 420. But that high ass price is going to put it on the back burner. Hard to pay over $12 these days for a physical. I may order it from somewhere this weekend.
Back to top Go down

Gotta Be Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Be Me   Gotta Be Me Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 12:48 pm

You can get it for 12 bucks shipped at blowitoutahere.com

It does have a smoother, more melodic vibe than 420.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Gotta Be Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Be Me   Gotta Be Me Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 1:21 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Yeah, I just listened to samples of it and it already sounds better than Suite 420. But that high ass price is going to put it on the back burner. Hard to pay over $12 these days for a physical. I may order it from somewhere this weekend.

damn was Suite 420 that bad? only heard a couple tracks
Back to top Go down

Gotta Be Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Be Me   Gotta Be Me Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 1:26 pm

I liked Suite 420 but the production and vibe was all on the same level so I can see someone thinking it might have blended into itself.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Gotta Be Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Be Me   Gotta Be Me Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 8:34 pm

Too bad the album is on Real Talk.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Gotta Be Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Be Me   Gotta Be Me Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 11:15 am

I just copped this used the other day from Hastings, but i haven't spun it yet. someone sold their copy pretty quick so i don't have high expectations for it, but i'll be back later with thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gotta Be Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Be Me   Gotta Be Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta Be Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: