Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2 Empty
PostSubject: La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2   La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 12:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2   La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 12:07 pm

"Ice Cold Guiness" is one of the dopest songs hes made in YEARS though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2   La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 12:10 pm

Yeah, Sally IMPOSSIBLE. Three whole dollars, too.

http://www.mixunit.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=14075

The google is weak with this one.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2   La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 12:12 pm

Jeff wrote:
Yeah, Sally IMPOSSIBLE. Three whole dollars, too.

http://www.mixunit.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=14075

The google is weak with this one.

i saw that theres no way i trust that website unless someone else tries first...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2   La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 12:14 pm

also, on Amazon you can only buy the digital version
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2   La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 12:15 pm

Of course not, I've only bought cds off that site, srp, etc etc etc.

I got my Yelawolf-Trunk Muzik off that site, fool. It's reputable. Jesus.

If you SAW it, how is it IMPOSSIBLE to find?

And it was probably a digital only release, mixunit often presses physical copies of digital only mixtapes for people who like cds. I don't see why you care, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2   La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 12:57 pm

Jeff wrote:
Of course not, I've only bought cds off that site, srp, etc etc etc.

I got my Yelawolf-Trunk Muzik off that site, fool. It's reputable. Jesus.

If you SAW it, how is it IMPOSSIBLE to find?

And it was probably a digital only release, mixunit often presses physical copies of digital only mixtapes for people who like cds. I don't see why you care, but whatever.

well i said it was "impossible" because it was never on Amazon before (at least a month or so ago) and the J-Love site that posted it had it posted with no way to buy it. So then after not seeing it anywhere to buy ( just noticed the site you posted today) i tried to d/l it from somewhere but links on the web were nowhere to be found.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2   La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 12:59 pm

and i just saw that its on itunes now, but last time i checked about a month ago it was on none of these places, so my "impossible" to find statement was speaking on past experience
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2   La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 1:36 pm

I've been ordering from mixunit for like 7-8 years now... not a more reputable site out there... j-love has some dope mixtapes too.. you can order directly from j-love as well, but he has a weird site and it's more expensive.

Also Slang, if you are going to order it from there get this as well:

http://mixunit.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=12419

it's La's Living Notoriously mixtape and free with any purchase.. can't beat that... lightscribe CD-R, glossy cover, your usual mixtape press.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2   La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 1:37 pm

^ have you heard Return of the Darkman Vol. 2?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2   La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 2:39 pm

nah, it looks like it's just a collection of shit from his other mixtapes etc... I got a number of j.love wu CDs.. odb, meth, gfk., the swarm... he just collects odds and ends, unreleased, etc. His shit was much more exclusive 10 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2   La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 2:45 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
nah, it looks like it's just a collection of shit from his other mixtapes etc... I got a number of j.love wu CDs.. odb, meth, gfk., the swarm... he just collects odds and ends, unreleased, etc. His shit was much more exclusive 10 years ago.

for sure, i know some of this stuff id new tho like Ice Cold Guinness at least
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2   La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 2:49 pm

I was interested until J-Love's name came up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2   La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 5:11 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
I was interested until J-Love's name came up.

What? You don't care for white DJs yelling the n-word over original songs? Crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2   La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 8:12 pm

J-Love is part hispanic somewhere... probably...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2   La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 8:32 pm

Nope, on one of Ghostface's tapes he clearly calls himself a white n-word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2   La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 8:37 pm

he's confused... poor guy
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2   La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 9:02 pm

Jeff wrote:
Nope, on one of Ghostface's tapes he clearly calls himself a white n-word.

Like Ill Bill? Who you love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2   La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 9:04 pm

SMH. If you seriously don't see the difference, this discussion isn't worth having.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2   La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

La the Darkman - Return of the Darkman, Vol. 2
Page 1 of 1