Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album

Go down 
+3
Half
Laced With Slang
Wayne
7 posters

Which is better?
Bulletproof Wallets
Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Vote_lcap29%Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
The Pretty Toney Album
Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Vote_lcap71%Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Empty
PostSubject: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 8:06 pm

Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Gohstf-bulwal

VS

Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album The_pretty_toney_album
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 8:11 pm

pretty toney no quest son... unless it was the OG BPW - then it'd be a tie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 8:27 pm

Prett Toney for me also.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 9:38 pm

i dont really know how to vote on this since ive only listened to the fan made OG BPW for the last few years
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 9:41 pm

Pretty Toney in a blowout

Biscuits >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Michigan University
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 10:24 pm

PT
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 11:04 am

Going with the Pretty Toney Album also.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 9:28 pm

BPW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 7:04 pm

Pretty Toney wins, not a big fan of either album though.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 8:51 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:

they are both better than More fish and Big Doe Rehab EASILY, and id probly take both over Fishscale but thats more debatable
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 9:30 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:

they are both better than More fish and Big Doe Rehab EASILY, and id probly take both over Fishscale but thats more debatable

They are better than More Fish, but Big Doe Rehab and Fishscale, not likely.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 1:27 pm

Big Doe Rehab is the most overrated album in Ghostface's catalog, this is the only forum/place ive ever seen it rated so high. Dont get me wrong its pretty good but not touching these 2 in any way shape, form, or fashion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 3:19 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Big Doe Rehab is the most overrated album in Ghostface's catalog, this is the only forum/place ive ever seen it rated so high. Dont get me wrong its pretty good but not touching these 2 in any way shape, form, or fashion

Co sign.. that is my least favorite GFK album... it is his worst imo...
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 7:08 pm

I'm not seeing how Big Doe Rehab is the most overrated album in Ghost's catalog, but it's all good. I'm not sure which of Ghost's album would be his most overrated, but BDR is not one of them.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 1:00 pm

Big Doe Rehab > More Fish, PT & Bulletproof Wallets and I would say easily. All 3 have dope songs on them but overall I would go with Big Doe Rehab. As far as this debate is concerned, I would say Bulletproof Wallets. When I did my Ghostface solo spins a few months back, I put this ahead of PT now.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 1:54 pm

BDR, in my opinion, is Ghost's most overrated album. It's a 3 to 3.5 star album to me. Slang hit me with the OG BPW and I would take that over PT. But if we go strictly studio releases, then I gotta go with PT.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 3:45 pm

Highsmith wrote:
Big Doe Rehab > More Fish, PT & Bulletproof Wallets and I would say easily.

Complete cosign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 4:07 pm

Big Doe Rehab did not seem like an album. It played like a bunch of random trks and tempo's. I think that killed the vibe. Everytime I listen to it I hear the dopeness but something just does not seem right.

Fishscale>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BW's and More Fish. Easily.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 4:09 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Big Doe Rehab did not seem like an album. It played like a bunch of random trks and tempo's. I think that killed the vibe. Everytime I listen to it I hear the dopeness but something just does not seem right.

Fishscale>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BW's and More Fish. Easily.

Fishscale certainly is better than BW's and More Fish, I agree with you there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 7:28 pm

Wayne wrote:
Highsmith wrote:

Complete cosign.

I agree with that 10000000000% Big Doe is my 4th fav Ghost album easily.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 7:31 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Highsmith wrote:

Complete cosign.

I agree with that 10000000000% Big Doe is my 4th fav Ghost album easily.

Big Doe is probably #4 for me also.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 8:51 pm

I don't really view More Fish as a Ghost album. It's like a Theodore Unit album with Toney's name on it...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 8:54 pm

More Fish is dope, haters
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 8:57 pm

Shaun wrote:

It is dope. I have it at 3.5 stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 9:05 pm

Wayne wrote:
Shaun wrote:

That's where I have it too. BW is my least favorite Ghost album.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 9:07 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Shaun wrote:

My least favorite would go to the GhostDeini album.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 9:09 pm

BDR is probably number 6 or 7 out of 8 in Ghost's discog...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 9:13 pm

Wayne wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Shaun wrote:

I liked Ghostdini personally. It showed off Ghost's versatility. I can see why someone wouldn't like it, but I thought it was dope overall. It's especially good for when you're about to knock boots with a female, whether it be your main shorty or a jumpoff.

Someone who's not into R&B likely won't like it though. In my opinion next to Nas and Cee-Lo, I'd say Ghost pulled off the cross genre rap album the best.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 9:15 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Shaun wrote:

I liked Ghostdini personally. It showed off Ghost's versatility. I can see why someone wouldn't like it, but I thought it was dope overall. It's especially good for when you're about to knock boots with a female, whether it be your main shorty or a jumpoff.

Someone who's not into R&B likely won't like it though. In my opinion next to Nas and Cee-Lo, I'd say Ghost pulled off the cross genre rap album the best.

Oh I like R&B man, no doubt about that, but overall it's hip hop for me all day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 9:23 pm

Wayne wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Oh I like R&B man, no doubt about that, but overall it's hip hop for me all day.

Hip-Hop is my fav genre as well, but R&B is 2nd. I have no problem with the two merging as long as it's done right, and with Ghostdini the results were dope IMO. Not Your Average Girl is a straight banger.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 10:22 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Hip-Hop is my fav genre as well, but R&B is 2nd. I have no problem with the two merging as long as it's done right, and with Ghostdini the results were dope IMO. Not Your Average Girl is a straight banger.

Cosign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album   Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulletproof Wallets vs. The Pretty Toney Album
Page 1 of 1