Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Ghostface track "Together Baby" (first single off Apollo Kids)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

New Ghostface track "Together Baby" (first single off Apollo Kids) Empty
PostSubject: New Ghostface track "Together Baby" (first single off Apollo Kids)   New Ghostface track "Together Baby" (first single off Apollo Kids) Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 9:58 pm

Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: New Ghostface track "Together Baby" (first single off Apollo Kids)   New Ghostface track "Together Baby" (first single off Apollo Kids) Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 10:12 pm

Dope. New GFK is always good news. I'm really looking forward to Ghost's new album. Even more so after seeing ?uestlove tweet that Black Thought was going to be on it.

http://twitter.com/#favorites
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: New Ghostface track "Together Baby" (first single off Apollo Kids)   New Ghostface track "Together Baby" (first single off Apollo Kids) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 10:24 pm

just some info i got for Wu fans:

Nas is going to be on Raekwon's next album "Shaolin vs. Wu Tang"

and Killah Priest recorded a verse for this Ghostafce album "Apollo Kids"
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: New Ghostface track "Together Baby" (first single off Apollo Kids)   New Ghostface track "Together Baby" (first single off Apollo Kids) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 5:24 pm

Ghost is the only member of the Wu whose skills have plummeted. Still a dope MC, but were not gonna get the true Apollo Kids Ghost of yesteryear
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: New Ghostface track "Together Baby" (first single off Apollo Kids)   New Ghostface track "Together Baby" (first single off Apollo Kids) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 8:48 pm

I'm interested in that Shaolin vs Wu-Tang album...but Rae needs to bring a bit more energy to the table next time around...one of my few gripes about OB4CL2 was his inclination to just glide over tracks barely rapping above whisper level
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: New Ghostface track "Together Baby" (first single off Apollo Kids)   New Ghostface track "Together Baby" (first single off Apollo Kids) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 9:59 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Ghost is the only member of the Wu whose skills have plummeted. Still a dope MC, but were not gonna get the true Apollo Kids Ghost of yesteryear

i agree that his skills are nowhere near the level of Supreme Clientele/even Bulletproof Wallets/The W era...that was Ghost in his prime, which will never be fucked with IMO

Also, right now Raekwon is better than Ghostface. In 2010 Raekwon is better. I agree with Half that he may have lacked energy on OBFCL but for a 40 yr old Rae im kinda feeling the softer delivery. He has compensated for it with incredible storytelling and top notch wordplay. He is in his 2nd prime IMO. Where he used to be lesser lyrically but more energetic now its flipped. Rae is a monster, period. Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang is going to be good as fuck, trust me.

Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New Ghostface track "Together Baby" (first single off Apollo Kids)   New Ghostface track "Together Baby" (first single off Apollo Kids) Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 3:14 pm

Tight joint from Ghost. No surprise there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ghostface track "Together Baby" (first single off Apollo Kids)   New Ghostface track "Together Baby" (first single off Apollo Kids) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Ghostface track "Together Baby" (first single off Apollo Kids)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: