Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold" Empty
PostSubject: Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold"   Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold" Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 7:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold"   Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold" Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 8:00 pm

smh @ the fact that he's even trying...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold"   Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold" Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 9:14 pm

cosign shaun, that was the second reelist shit ever said in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold"   Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold" Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 9:16 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if he decides not to do Doggystyle 2, impossible to make a sequel to an album like that.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold"   Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold" Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 9:27 pm

How have the other part 2s worked out so far?

Cuban Linx was real good. How did the others fair? I heard War Report 2 was good.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold"   Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold" Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 9:28 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
How have the other part 2s worked out so far?

Cuban Linx 2 was real good. How did the others fair? I heard War Report 2 was good.

Cuban Linx was excellent, still my pick for best album of 2009. War Report is another excellent, albeit slept on, album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold"   Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold" Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 9:29 pm

none of them compare at all to the first...especially with the break in time... I think the only time things should be sequential is when there is a clear connection or continuation of things... none of these albums told stories or had characters that needed this.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold"   Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold" Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 9:32 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
none of them compare at all to the first...especially with the break in time... I think the only time things should be sequential is when there is a clear connection or continuation of things... none of these albums told stories or had characters that needed this.

This may be the case, however, they are still worthy sequels/companion pieces to their predecesors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold"   Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold" Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 9:35 pm

Artists seriously need to stop with this sequel to a classic bullshit. Not that the results haven't been good, but as SRP said none of them have been on par with the original, and Snoop's won't be either.

Can't say I blame him for putting it on hold though, I hope he reconsiders the title of the album. After all, he hasn't put out a dope album since The Blue Carpet Treatment.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold"   Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold" Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 9:38 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Artists seriously need to stop with this sequel to a classic bullshit. Not that the results haven't been good, but as SRP said none of them have been on par with the original, and Snoop's won't be either.

Can't say I blame him for putting it on hold though, I hope he reconsiders the title of the album. After all, he hasn't put out a dope album since The Blue Carpet Treatment.

I agree here, regarding the sequels too. I mean, I like sequels don't get me wrong, but we don't need too many of them. And I also cosign with Snoop not putting out a dope album since TBCT. Ego Trippin was his most disappointing, and Malice N Wonderland was very good IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold"   Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snoop putting Doggystyle 2 "on hold"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: