Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

gettin green

Go down 
+3
Myestro
PKT
Cold Loungin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

gettin green Empty
PostSubject: gettin green   gettin green Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 4:13 am

heh heh who remembers this
Big Grin
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

gettin green Empty
PostSubject: Re: gettin green   gettin green Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 8:24 am

I love those movies. Smile

What about this one?

Haha.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

gettin green Empty
PostSubject: Re: gettin green   gettin green Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 2:26 pm

Lounge wrote:

Big Grin

I always thought dude sounded kinda like Humpty. And I always used to laugh when he said "Rafael...he's the leader of the group..." I always thought Leonardo was more like the leader.

Edit: "Transformed from the norm by the nuclear goop" is a GREAT line though.
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

gettin green Empty
PostSubject: Re: gettin green   gettin green Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 2:14 pm

HAHAHHHA. good nostalgia here. that 1 was better than that Vanilla Ice, that shit was mad corny to me even when i was like 12
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

gettin green Empty
PostSubject: Re: gettin green   gettin green Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 2:17 pm

PKT already posted that... lol
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

gettin green Empty
PostSubject: Re: gettin green   gettin green Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 2:19 pm

lol my bad, laggin and missed it
Back to top Go down

gettin green Empty
PostSubject: Re: gettin green   gettin green Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 2:38 pm

Donatello was the leader...
Back to top Go down

gettin green Empty
PostSubject: Re: gettin green   gettin green Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 2:52 pm

Actually, Splinter was the leader, and Leonardo was the leader in the cartoon. The movies never really specifically state who the leader was in that continuity, and for the vast majority of the comic, Raphael was in fact the leader. But the comic was actually a satire of the comic Daredevil (Daredevil's foes the Hand become the Foot, Devil's mentor Stick becomes splinter, DD gets blinded by nuclear waste and becomes a superhero, etc) so Raphael, the most angsty character became the de facto leader (parodying Frank Miller's run on DD's title which was extremely dark and over the top).
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

gettin green Empty
PostSubject: Re: gettin green   gettin green Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 2:57 pm

In any case, we can all agree Mike was the cool one.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

gettin green Empty
PostSubject: Re: gettin green   gettin green Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 3:23 pm

Jeff wrote:
Actually, Splinter was the leader, and Leonardo was the leader in the cartoon. The movies never really specifically state who the leader was in that continuity, and for the vast majority of the comic, Raphael was in fact the leader. But the comic was actually a satire of the comic Daredevil (Daredevil's foes the Hand become the Foot, Devil's mentor Stick becomes splinter, DD gets blinded by nuclear waste and becomes a superhero, etc) so Raphael, the most angsty character became the de facto leader (parodying Frank Miller's run on DD's title which was extremely dark and over the top).

That's cool, I never knew that.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

gettin green Empty
PostSubject: Re: gettin green   gettin green Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 4:12 pm

Myestro wrote:
Lounge wrote:

Big Grin

I always thought dude sounded kinda like Humpty. And I always used to laugh when he said "Rafael...he's the leader of the group..." I always thought Leonardo was more like the leader.

Edit: "Transformed from the norm by the nuclear goop" is a GREAT line though.

indeed, his voice does sound a bit like humpty.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

gettin green Empty
PostSubject: Re: gettin green   gettin green Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 6:10 am

I think the person that made this smiley gettin green 977988 may have been watching that Vanilla Ice video!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

gettin green Empty
PostSubject: Re: gettin green   gettin green Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 7:00 pm

Classic video. I probably heard it a couple hundred times since this used it be my favorite movie back in the day. I think I saw this movie 3 times in the theater and still played it continuously when I got it on VHS for Christmas after it came out. Had the soundtrack on cassette as well. Even today, I own it on DVD, which I've probably played 2-3 times over the past 10 years.

Oh, and Norfeest's Amazon review for this soundtrack is on-point. lol

http://www.amazon.com/review/RBJ7YSCAZCP1A/ref=cm_cr_dp_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B000008LFK&nodeID=5174&tag=&linkCode=#wasThisHelpful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gettin green Empty
PostSubject: Re: gettin green   gettin green Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gettin green
Page 1 of 1