Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TPS - We Made It

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

TPS - We Made It Empty
PostSubject: TPS - We Made It   TPS - We Made It Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 1:29 pm

The outro track to our upcoming album, "Jeff's Weekend"...enjoy.

1st Verse - Wanduras
2nd Verse - Emjay
3rd Verse - L.E.B.
Chorus - L.E.B.
Produced By - L.E.B.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

TPS - We Made It Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPS - We Made It   TPS - We Made It Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 5:40 pm

This really has that outro feeling in it. It sounds pretty professional, all verses are good. Beat has good melody, i like how it gets bigger before chorus and i like that bell, it makes it sound more ''powerful''. But i didn't like that singing in chorus so much. 4.5/5
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

TPS - We Made It Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPS - We Made It   TPS - We Made It Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 5:45 pm

Thanks for the feedback, man. Yeah, we are not the best singers, lol. We've been looking for singers in our area but have come up with nothing so far. Thanks for listening.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

TPS - We Made It Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPS - We Made It   TPS - We Made It Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 6:15 pm

lol... L.E.B. is going to murder you when he finds out you're leaking these tracks
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

TPS - We Made It Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPS - We Made It   TPS - We Made It Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 9:27 pm

I like this song for some reason lol, It's not my typical taste but I'm just sitten here groovin to it lol...Good Job Yall. This group kinda compliments each other well. The chorus wasn't horrible, just a lil more work to make commercial I guess. Nice vibe and lyrics, looking forward to the album.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

TPS - We Made It Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPS - We Made It   TPS - We Made It Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 9:12 pm

@Shaun...I know! He'll be back next week! Luckily he's a pussy, lol.

@LiveNLearn...lol, I'm glad you're diggin it even tho its not ur thing. To be honest, it's not really my thing either but it works for the concept of the album. I think all of L.E.B.'s beats are dope but none of them are really my style. After we finish this album I'm gonna start working on my solo shit which will have a much different vibe, more laid back and more introspective. For now, tho, I'm having fun thinking of ideas for this concept album, I have faith that it's gonna be really catchy and entertaining.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

TPS - We Made It Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPS - We Made It   TPS - We Made It Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 9:39 pm

Yo Wanduras good shit bro, Im really feeling the beat and verses.. it all seems to mesh really well, with the concept your putting together.. Can't wait to hear the album..

Peace
Back to top Go down

TPS - We Made It Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPS - We Made It   TPS - We Made It Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 8:56 pm

That beat is CRAZY. I think this meshes better than the last group track you put up, to be honest. I just think this fits ya'lls styles better.

Personally I dig the hook, I think a polished singer would take away from the rawness of the track. You guys have no ad-libs and whatnot, so too much polish wouldn't fit. This sounds nearly album ready IMO. Dope stuff.
Back to top Go down

TPS - We Made It Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPS - We Made It   TPS - We Made It Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 2:25 pm

Hey I just noticed one of those e-mails you sent me was empty. Were there three rars or four you were trying to send?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TPS - We Made It Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPS - We Made It   TPS - We Made It Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TPS - We Made It
Page 1 of 1