Michael Jackson Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 1:25 pm

If he wasn't a musician, we don't know what his life style would be like. It honestly appears to me that you always look at the proverbial glass half empty. He's had plenty of people say that Michael never touched them. He should have been more aware of his actions, but that doesn't make them illegal. have you ever thought about why these parents would send their children to his house? Maybe, just Maybe they were looking for a pay day, and MJ was an easy target. The man made mistakes, but until i have hard proof, MJ will always have my respect. It's a sick think when someone is labeled a rapist or child molester. Even if they are acquitted or found to be completely innocent, the still have to wear that title. it stains them for the rest of their life.

[11:03:51] @ Jeff : if I was selling popsicles for $1,000
[11:04:00] @ Jeff : and you get a free blowjob from a hooker with that popsicle
[11:04:05] @ Jeff : I'm pretty sure that's still prostitution
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 1:26 pm

You fucking love KID JOE. But he doesn't love you.

Sometimes we just have to accept these letdowns. Don't come driving to Geneva in a diaper to murder me in a passion move like that astronaut lady, Powell. I will do what is necessary to protect myself you fatal attraction faggot.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 1:27 pm

hey everybody "Joe" just said he's "pounding out the veal"..LMAO

sounds like something someone would say to you while bending you over in jail

I'm pounding out the veal, now hold still...LMAO!

joe your nasty
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 1:36 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
I don't know him personally. But, if he wasn't Michael Jackson, I think a few more people would have some fucking bells going off at his lifestyle and behavior.

He admitted to bringing young boys to bed when they visited his house for nap time or some shit. He did admit this, as if we all round up neighbohood 12 year-olds to come take a nap with us (well, I think Powell might).

Look at that weird Peter Pan cosmetic shit. You're telling me without his music that wouldn't disgust more people?

Michael Jackson was a fucked up motherfucker. I'm amazed so many of you don't see past the music. And yes, I listen to Jackson 5 all the time. How can anyone not love that shit?

I look at him for his music somewhat, but like I said, I am not a die hard fan. I only own Thriller & J5's greatest hits, despite having burned copies of a couple other MJ solos. I see that junk on the news too. Truth is, I feel bad for MJ and his upbringing. He never really had a childhood, and with all the abuse that went on, he was obviously messed up psychologically. But that's why everyone always described Michael as being child-like, because he never had a childhood really. I do not think it's out of the realm of possibility to think he may have been innocent in that whole mess, and the Peter Pan thing and the kids stuff was all just part of a child-like person. Again, possible. We don't know for sure. You've chosen a side, and I'm staying in the neutral position.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 1:38 pm

I also mentioned your old lady's pot roast. Don't want to talk about that?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 1:42 pm

FUCK THAT!!!!!

All you guys are full of shit!!!!

If he wasn't Michael Jackson, the only thing anybody would have to say is:

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT FUCKED UP WEIRD MOTHERFUCKER. KEEP HIM THE FUCK AWAY FROM OUR KIDS!

lol

'It's cute, he's trying to be the kid he never was by having slumber parties with 12 year olds, walking around his amusement park backyard, and reversing the deterioration of his carbon based flesh by replacing it with fiberglass'
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 1:43 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
I also mentioned your old lady's pot roast. Don't want to talk about that?

ummm lil joe what is your infatuation with meats and sex??

meats and sex???

meats and sex???

joe your gay..lol
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 1:44 pm

What is your infatuation with me, Powell? A little bit gay as well, huh?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 1:45 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
FUCK THAT!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT FUCKED UP WEIRD MOTHERFUCKER. KEEP HIM THE FUCK AWAY FROM OUR KIDS!

lol

'It's cute, he's trying to be the kid he never was by having slumber parties with 12 year olds, walking around his amusement park backyard, and reversing the deterioration of his carbon based flesh by replacing it with fiberglass'

hey joe you said you "work" with kids right??

and your name is "kid" joe hmmm

and you like meats and you like sex?? right??

joe I'm reporting you to the police...yeah mr.pervert I'm snitching we need people like you off the streets..
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 1:46 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
What is your infatuation with me, Powell? A little bit gay as well, huh?

I think your avatar represents you and your lover sitting pretty as the judge, jury and ruler of all things gay...lol
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 1:50 pm

lol

It's flattering to have my very own stalker, Powell.

But really, you need to take me seriously when I say that we were just never meant to be. While you may enjoy the manhole, I prefer plump wet poon.

So go force yourself on your dried up wifey and dream about dicks, but just not mine, ok? It's going to be alright. The internet is a huge place. You'll find a man, Powell. Don't you give up on your dreams!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 1:56 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
lol

It's flattering to have my very own stalker, Powell.

But really, you need to take me seriously when I say that we were just never meant to be. While you may enjoy the manhole, I prefer plump wet poon.

So go force yourself on your dried up wifey and dream about dicks, but just not mine, ok? It's going to be alright. The internet is a huge place. You'll find a man, Powell. Don't you give up on your dreams!

that's it lil joe?? that's all ya got?? your not even funny?? not in the least?? you know what my "dreams" are lil joe??

to see you finally come out of the closet and admit your infatuation with muppets, lil boys and MEATS!

your sick and this is the reason why your placing your illnesses on MJ, your the guy that did it and your placing the blame on someone else, how convenient...your one sick puppy..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 2:09 pm

Powell just ignore Parker. He's just a hater. He doesn't know for sure whether or not Michael did that shit. But what we all know is that he was the greatest entertainer of all time. He was also a great humanitarian, giving millions away to the starving kids in Africa, The Make A Wish Foundation, and many people that were dying of AIDS.

People can say what they want about him, but given all that he's done for less fortunate people in his lifetime, he was a genuinely good person. Not to mention tremendously talented. I feel fortunate to have been around to hear his material when he was in his prime. I wish I could have seen him in concert, but I definitely have fond memories of him and his music. There will NEVER be a more influential icon than Michael Jackson. He is, was, and always will be THE MAN! Rest In Peace Michael, you'll NEVER be forgotten!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 2:10 pm

i havent seen any beef like this since amazon, lol
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 2:12 pm

While I would love to sit around all day and think up creative ways to call out your complete faggery, I have to go to work.

Give my love to Mrs Dinosaur (don't forget the heating gel, you'll need it!)
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 2:14 pm

lol

Listen to your pet, Powell. I'm sure he's enough man for you. You don't need me anyway.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 2:34 pm

ummm

Mrs. Dinosaur???

CORNY...you know what I'm not cracking on you anymore because your obsessed with processed meats and your WACK...okay lil joe as Mike used to say BEAT IT!

your just as wack as your taste in music
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 2:37 pm

I think you're not 'cracking' on me anymore because it's hard to type with Kool John sitting on your lap.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 2:48 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
FUCK THAT!!!!!

lol

What if? But? Whatever. We know Michael Jackson's history; good and bad from what the media shows us. I'd steer clear of someone that looked and acted like Michael in public on instinct. I'd be very protective of them. Like Terry said, the parents that are crying wolf about their kids that they put in harm's way (apparently) should be suspect to honesty. In the end, it's different when you know someone's back story, and you actually take into account BOTH sides of the story.

You keep bringing up things that have nothing to do with a pedophile. Plastic surgery? You're making yourself out to be more of a hater than a rational thinker. And don't take shots at people who love his music. Do you remember our Bob Marley convo?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 3:24 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
I think you're not 'cracking' on me anymore because it's hard to type with Kool John sitting on your lap.

if I were you lil joe I would get my ass off the computer and get it back to work before you get fired and then you'll have all day to look for lil boys and tell them how much you would like to "work" with them...let's at least keep that small mind busy with something to actually do during the day....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 3:33 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
While I would love to sit around all day and think up creative ways to call out your complete faggery, I have to go to work.

Give my love to Mrs Dinosaur (don't forget the heating gel, you'll need it!)

I was simply talking logic, and this homo thug named Parker Lewis has to make gay references. I think it's simply because HE'S GAY. I know I'm straight up and down like 6 o'clock and I get more pussy than Kotex so your ignorant namecalling isn't phasing me, assclown!
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 6:30 pm

Me and my wife are just pounding a bottle watching M.Jackson videos on the MTVJams channel....
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 8:00 pm

RIP

Kid Joe your ignorant man, nothing was proven so you cant say anything unless you personally had slumber parties with him

personally, i wouldnt let my kids near him if i had kids, but nothing was ever proven so whos to say what actually happened
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 8:25 pm

alan, am I taking shots at his fans or am I responding to the personal attacks by his fanboys?

do you remember our marley convo? It was about ethnocentric value applications. In what culture would Jackson's lifestyle be acceptable without his blind followers?

As for the cosmetics, it represents the same unhealthy obsession with youth that led him to exploiting young boys.

You guys can all act like there was nothing wrong with him. Like I said, if not for his music you would all think he was a disgusting fuckin freak. Period.

More of you know I'm right than want to admit it,too.
Back to top Go down
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 8:28 pm

screw Billie Jean,

MJ is Kid Joe's lover
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 8:32 pm

For anbody to get upset at me is ridiculous. You all honestly feel it appropriate to discuss the man without mentioning these things?

I can't believe only 2 people here want to acknowledge the man's sex crimes as he's being memorialised throughout the media.

Don't give me that 'inocent until poven guilty' shit either. Nobody here would have any doubts if it wasn't for the music. Nobody.
Back to top Go down
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 8:34 pm

blah blah blah, we get it Joe, you don't like the guy cause he touched on you as a toddler.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 11:17 pm

Esco wrote:
blah blah blah, we get it Joe, you don't like the guy cause he touched on you as a toddler.

LMAOOOOOOO!!! good one Esco

Kid Joe is a sausage and pepperoni and liverwurst kinda guy, he just loves his processed meats..lol

is it me or does he seem a little obsessed about what went on in Mike's bedroom??

he's been trying since yesterday lawyer-style to prove that Mike is a molester, yelling it at the top of his lungs...I wonder why??

this stuff is real personal for "kid" joe, the "kid" in him has been slowly creeping out and it's been a scary thing to witness, the only one that seems to actually give a FUCK about his bullshit is himself...

get that help "kid" joe, you'll feel much better when you do!
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Sat 27 Jun 2009, 12:11 am

"...the only one that seems to actually give a FUCK about his bullshit is himself..."

Seems kinda like you give a fuck you stupid motherfucker. lol

Just can't keep away, can ya?

It's not personal at all for me, stupid. It's funny that all of you worship this sick ass child molester to the point of getting angry when anybody mentions it.

You motherfuckers would condone sucking on little boy parts, as long as it's Michael, and you want to make me out to be the odd one? Fags. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Sat 27 Jun 2009, 12:20 am

damn, parker, it seems like your whole purpose is just to make everyone angry; i dont remember you being like that.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Sat 27 Jun 2009, 12:23 am

Steve, I have an opinion about Michael Jackson. For that I have been targeted mercilessly.

I didn't set out to piss anyone off. Fags can't get off my cock...

If you go back through these, I am only returning insults. It's all good though. I don't mind at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Sat 27 Jun 2009, 1:12 am

MJ had vitiligo - a disease that kills your skin cells ability to create melanin and therefore pigmentation - it leads to lighter skin, blotches etc. He stated before that it was the reason he turned lighter over the years and the reason he was so averse to light. If he bleached or used make up to get an even skin tone I do not blame him.

He also was diagnosed with lupus, so that had a lot to do with the way he acted, he was just doing what he could to try to control it.

Ultimately, MJ was one of the most misunderstood entertainers ever and unfairly accused and judged.

When was the last time a pop star put out a song and video like man in the mirror or black and white? Or did something positive and social with their music?

It's funny parker lewis seems to be raging on what he considers fan boys, but those are the people who are saying "hey, nothing was ever proven, WE DON'T KNOW, so let's not speculate or unfairly judge, especially at a time of death."

That to me is a RATIONAL approach to things and much less OBSESSIVE that someone who is convinced he was a child molester and hell bent on getting his opinion out and talking trash about the deceased. So if anyone is obsessed with MJ here it is Parker Lewis.

I won't talk trash because powell already called out and embarrassed the guy, I just thought I'd put my two cents in.

RIP MJ.

People forget he was a person, a FATHER, and has left behind kids and a family. My condolences go out to them.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Sat 27 Jun 2009, 1:24 am

Powell's weak ass posts haven't gone anywhere, jack.

Am I obsessed? Am I irrational?

Anyone pretending that Michael Jackson had respectable relationships with those little kids is blind and ridiculous all at once. What the fuck is a grown man even doing hanging out with little kids?

And do you really think those little whiteys are his children? Do you think he had his genetics bleached too?

No. You guys are obsessed and irrational to worship a fucking child molester as if he was a patron saint. It's some sick shit, you guys, and I'm not going to act like it's ok.

So fuck you.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Sat 27 Jun 2009, 1:26 am

Maybe now they'll ban me for you, pussy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Sat 27 Jun 2009, 3:16 am

Kid Joe wrote:
Maybe now they'll ban me for you, pussy.

You're a grown man... and you work with kids all day... therefore you are a pedophile.. flawless logic Parker... someone needs to report you for those things you do to those children...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Sat 27 Jun 2009, 8:50 am

Kid Joe wrote:
Powell's weak ass posts haven't gone anywhere, jack.

Am I obsessed? Am I irrational?

Anyone pretending that Michael Jackson had respectable relationships with those little kids is blind and ridiculous all at once. What the fuck is a grown man even doing hanging out with little kids?

And do you really think those little whiteys are his children? Do you think he had his genetics bleached too?

No. You guys are obsessed and irrational to worship a fucking child molester as if he was a patron saint. It's some sick shit, you guys, and I'm not going to act like it's ok.

So fuck you.

Look guys I don't want to beat a dead horse, which is exactly what "kid" joe seems to be (A dead horse,lol) but look at his obsession, he's writing some deeply personal stuff and crying out for help, he has no respect for himself which maybe one of the reasons he does not have it in him to respect the deceased..

Why else would he continue to attack a man who had some issues from childhood growing up under an abusive father and growing up on stage and having no childhood which was all seen later in his life by hanging out with kids and building ferris wheels and things like that, but this same guy was one of the most musically talented people to ever walk the face of the earth and transformed himself into a musical icon and left behind albums and songs that are timeless, as for what went on with those kids and him we will NEVER know, but as a parent I can tell you this, if something like that God forbid ever happened to mine, and the person was a rich celebrity, I know that I would prosecute that person to the fullest extent of the law, there would be NO buy-out packages included,no amount of money is enough to replace what you would be accused of doing to my children, as a matter of fact since the "said" celebrity already had a "suspect" character then my kids would not even be around that celebrity AT ALL...so I really wonder about the "parent/guardians" of these kids in question??? I think someone saw a potentially huge "pay-day" and went for it!

I think there is much more to the story than is actually coming out and we will never know the truth to the entire story

but "kid" joe this shit with you started when you came out disrespectful to a deceased icon, this thread is a R.I.P. Michael Jackson thread and you come on it saying he can go "suck a baby cock" and other irrational shit which led to me attacking your crazy ass but at first I came at you and said nicely that you should show some respect and the "kid" in you immediately came out and you thought you where funny when it has been proven time and time again that you actually are NOT!

all you've shown everyone is that you have some deep seeded issues man, and you need some help...I think you need another "break" from the forum to get yourself into some counseling and get the help that you deserve...REAL TALK!

of course I'm waiting for the "kid" in you to come out again with ANOTHER wack response but I'm done with ya "kid" joe...Good luck in getting that help man.

Last edited by D.Powell on Sat 27 Jun 2009, 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Sat 27 Jun 2009, 12:46 pm

I need no help.

You are all fucked up, along with the rest of his fans, for putting a little boy lover on a pedastal. You can make that out to be my shortcomings, but I'm not buying it. You guys worship a pedophile, and it's fucked up. Yeah, I went for the humor in it a time or two. Because it's funny to me that nobody wants to acknowledge it.

I'm done, though. There's nothing to be said at this point. Hopefully somebody will step up in the public eye and point out the complete fucking disgrace that is Michael Jackson's true legacy.
Back to top Go down
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Sat 27 Jun 2009, 12:49 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
I need no help.

You are all fucked up, along with the rest of his fans, for putting a little boy lover on a pedastal. You can make that out to be my shortcomings, but I'm not buying it. You guys worship a pedophile, and it's fucked up. Yeah, I went for the humor in it a time or two. Because it's funny to me that nobody wants to acknowledge it.

I'm done, though. There's nothing to be said at this point. Hopefully somebody will step up in the public eye and point out the complete fucking disgrace that is Michael Jackson's true legacy.

Nah Man, 37 weeks of Thriller being at #1 definitely overshadows his pedophile scandal. The man's music is his legacy, don't see how anyone can argue with that.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Sat 27 Jun 2009, 12:54 pm

Well, I've been arguing it for 2 days, lol. I'm done, though. You guys are blind to it, and that's that.

I think the stand up comedy arena is the place to find justice here.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Sat 27 Jun 2009, 1:42 pm

How soon thicgs can be forgotten

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Sat 27 Jun 2009, 10:36 pm

way to cite comedians whose job is to make money by making controversial and untrue statements to support your cause.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Dead
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2