Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Michael Jackson

Go down 
+2
Justin Linker
TheHazardous
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

RIP Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:44 pm

RIP to the King of Pop

June 25th 2009
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 9:01 pm

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Jackson 5 still remains one of my favorite groups.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 9:36 pm

J. Linker of 0nSlaught3r wrote:
R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Jackson 5 still remains one of my favorite groups.

Co-Sign. Out of all the celebrities that have passed away in my lifetime, this saddens me the most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 1:42 am

James Brown, Isaac Hayes, Rick James, and now MJ. This sucks.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 6:35 am

Co-sign Jeff
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 10:37 am

R.I.P.......one of the most influential artists of our time. He won't be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 11:11 am

IMO.... 1 less pedophile out here in Cali.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:01 pm

shut up paul
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:05 pm

ok steve.... I'll do what ever you say. Sorry to have offended the almighty Steve. hahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahahaa!!!!!! Yeah right!!!

Fuck a Pedo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 3:20 pm

Regardless, Mike made some good music. He was very bizarre. I liked him better when he was Black though.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 4:52 am

Face it, was there a happy ending for Mike? I'm like his face looked like the JigSaw Puppet.
And to hear he was 400 million$ in debt! What was he spending his money on? Nose maintence? How much did it cost to feed his pet monkey Bubbles? Was there more settlements with little White boy's parents we didn't know about? How long could he maintain his face and running the Neverland ranch?

On the plus side people can now focus on his music (well I hope so) And he will be very profitable after death. And theres a re-emergance of of his fame. People that didn't pay attention before are gonna have open ears. And people will realize how pitiful music is nowadays. Look at the pop icons now, K.West,Lil Wayne,Ferbie, T Pain, can;t even hold MJ's glitter glove. Hopefully pop-boppers will realize this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 4:16 pm

Michael was a great entertainer and humanitarian, fuck the haters. If it wasn't for Michael, many of the artists that have been successful over the last two decades probably wouldn't have been successful.

I choose to remember Michael for the good things he's done. Everyone has done things in their lifetime that they shouldn't have done, but that doesn't necessarily make them bad people. Being that I've followed Michael's entire career, I'd say he's done more good things than bad. Therefore, he's a good person in my eyes. His music and legacy will live FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Michael Jackson
Page 1 of 1