Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random DJ Premier Clips From The Last Few Weeks

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Random DJ Premier Clips From The Last Few Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Random DJ Premier Clips From The Last Few Weeks   Random DJ Premier Clips From The Last Few Weeks Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 12:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Including his defense of his statement about J.Cole and Drake bringing back lyricism. And for all the fucks that thought he was doing anything another than saying something completely retarded to make some money, you were totally wrong. Drake just contacted Primo for a beat for his next album. Eatadiccup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random DJ Premier Clips From The Last Few Weeks   Random DJ Premier Clips From The Last Few Weeks Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 12:47 pm

Aw, no response to this one? I'm shocked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random DJ Premier Clips From The Last Few Weeks   Random DJ Premier Clips From The Last Few Weeks Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 1:10 pm

so premier isn't allowed to work with rap stars? he wasn't called a sell out when he did a song with luda...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random DJ Premier Clips From The Last Few Weeks   Random DJ Premier Clips From The Last Few Weeks Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 1:37 pm

Thanks for contributing, KJ.

But seriously, what was said in a previous post was that Primo said "J.Cole and Drake are bringing lyricism back" which is a slap in the face to every artist he's worked with in 10, 15 years. And basically he was just saying it because he doesn't get the mainstream work he used to. Well, a lot of people were basically saying that Primo was taken out of context or whatever, and he was talking about the mainstream blah blah blah, but if you'd taken the time to watch the videos you'd see Primo said exactly what he meant, which is pretty bullshitty. Still dig him as a producer though. Simply put, that is still an ignorant ass statement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random DJ Premier Clips From The Last Few Weeks   Random DJ Premier Clips From The Last Few Weeks Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 2:00 pm

drake and j. cole are a ton more lyrical than 95% of the shit that is popular right now...mainstream or not...they are popular - hence bring lyricism back...it's not a slap to the face of anyone...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random DJ Premier Clips From The Last Few Weeks   Random DJ Premier Clips From The Last Few Weeks Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 2:10 pm

Luda? Jay-Z? Em? Nas? TI? Really?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Random DJ Premier Clips From The Last Few Weeks   Random DJ Premier Clips From The Last Few Weeks Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 3:59 pm

DUDE, why the FUCK do you HAVE to BRING up NAS on EVERY post?!?!?!? He likes WOMEN!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random DJ Premier Clips From The Last Few Weeks   Random DJ Premier Clips From The Last Few Weeks Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 5:36 pm

Half those dudes do a lot of poppy shit too...so you can't say they are 100% lyrical... I also said 95% - that means there are some, but must I list all the non-lyrical popular shit to prove my point?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random DJ Premier Clips From The Last Few Weeks   Random DJ Premier Clips From The Last Few Weeks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random DJ Premier Clips From The Last Few Weeks
Page 1 of 1