Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin

Go down 
+3
PKT
Alan
ctrx
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Empty
PostSubject: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 6:25 pm

New Chuck D solo been out since August - why have none of you PE diehards peeped it yet?

http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Rhyme-Sake-Riddlin-Mistachuck/dp/B003Y5H2RC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1290119019&sr=8-3
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 7:24 pm

Never even heard about this...dope cover.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 8:49 pm

What the hell? Is it good?
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 3:10 am

Damn this is hard to find. I want this album now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 3:34 am

Will this is technically digital only, though Amazon will press it up for you through their professional CD-R service. I can't vouch for the quality but if it is anything like iapstore's similar service it should be good quality.

I have not heard this though napster will be hit up soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 8:43 am

So I bumped this and it is real dope. Chuck hits upon all the current shit... arizona obviously, and other shit, overly some real dope production. Nothing ground breaking, but dope for PE fans. I hear it is a mix of new shit, and some unreleased and old, but all of it sounds dope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 6:29 pm

It being digital only is the reason why most people (myself included) haven't heard about it. I'll download the free link though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 6:49 pm

that's complete bullshit...amazon sells the cd version custom made...
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 6:54 pm

Gonna check it out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 7:01 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
that's complete bullshit...amazon sells the cd version custom made...

Above you said it was digital only BUT Amazon will press it. MEANING that the only way you can get a physical copy is through Amazon. THEREFORE it's easy to see why this album was slept on. It wasn't promoted very well and physical copies aren't available in stores.

With that said, I'm downloading it as I type this. If I like it then I'll order it along with My Dark Twisted Fantasy and Return Of The Devil's Son.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 8:23 pm

Dope cover...? Seriously?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 8:42 pm

yeah. This cover is just autobiography pt. 2 not bad. I guess as long as it isn't sheek louch. And I just call bullshit on you so called pe fans because this shit has been oyt close to three months and none of y'all bothered checking a myspace? This has even been mentioned on hhdx once or twice.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 8:52 pm

Well, in my defense, I was "in prison" for a while...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 9:13 pm

Yeah I was vaguely aware of this coming out, but Chuck D solos suck...pretty much everything after He Got Game I could give a fuck less about...
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 9:45 pm

I listened to a few tracks and they're dope...apparently only 5 of the tracks are new but considering they're all previously unreleased they're all "new" for most purposes...good shit.
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 9:45 am

Why I can't find any links for this. I usually find every album i want. If anyone knows where to download this, let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 4:01 pm

I know where you can purchase it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 6:25 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
yeah. This cover is just autobiography pt. 2 not bad. I guess as long as it isn't sheek louch. And I just call bullshit on you so called pe fans because this shit has been oyt close to three months and none of y'all bothered checking a myspace? This has even been mentioned on hhdx once or twice.

Sorry for not being a internet nerd. I haven't been on MySpace regularly in almost a year, and I only go to HHDX occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 8:04 pm

Facebook >>>>>>>>>>>> MySpace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 8:25 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Sorry for not being a internet nerd. I haven't been on MySpace regularly in almost a year, and I only go to HHDX occasionally.

dude you update your facebook more often than most 12 year old girls so you really have no place to talk about internet nerds...lol...
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 8:26 pm

SRP is a facebook stalker. Watching everyone like big brother but won't add anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 8:37 pm

If you find me, send me an invite, I will happily add you.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:44 am

I did hear about this album, I just thought it would never happen.

Hip Hop has to be the worst genre for albums that never drop.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 11:02 am

Just copped it from Amazon.

Will spin it tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 6:45 pm

Justin Linker wrote:
SRP is a facebook stalker.

Apparently so if he knows what I do despite not being on my list.

And FYI, I get Facebook on my phone so it's not much of an effort to post on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 6:46 pm

Jack of Spades wrote:
I did hear about this album, I just thought it would never happen.

Hip Hop has to be the worst genre for albums that never drop.

Agreed, that's been especially true this past decade which is one of the reason why it's in such a huge decline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 7:59 pm

That still has nothing to do with the fact you call PE a GOAT group yet don't peep them or even know when they drop something new.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 8:10 pm

I know SRP's twitter and two different e-mails he uses...didn't take much effort KJ. Come on man, take 15 minutes and uncover his identity.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 8:18 pm

There are 10000 posts in this section... Now 10001
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 8:56 pm

boo yah...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin   Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuck D - Don't Rhyme For The Sake of Riddlin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: