Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Verse Of The Year Candidates (POST EM)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Verse Of The Year Candidates (POST EM) Empty
PostSubject: Verse Of The Year Candidates (POST EM)   Verse Of The Year Candidates (POST EM) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 8:54 pm

Tech N9ne - Ego Trippin (1st Verse)

Twista feat Raekwon - The Heat (1st Verse)

Kurupt feat Xzibit - In Gotti We Trust (1st verse)

Xzibit feat Kurupt & 40 Glocc - Phenom (1st verse)

K Rino - Oblivion Scroll (whole song)

Copywrite - Y.O.G.A. (2nd verse)

Post your own, leave feedback about others.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Verse Of The Year Candidates (POST EM)   Verse Of The Year Candidates (POST EM) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 9:08 pm

Of these I'll pick Oblivion's Scroll, but would Duality count? It's like 4 minutes but there's no hook or anything. If it counts I pick it:

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0

PostSubject: Re: Verse Of The Year Candidates (POST EM)   Verse Of The Year Candidates (POST EM) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 9:11 pm

Dude pick whatever you want. NO criteria other than 2010 release and a rapped verse. If some one wants to pick Justin Bieber's freestyle over that awful Vado song, so be it (looking at you, KJ).
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Verse Of The Year Candidates (POST EM)   Verse Of The Year Candidates (POST EM) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 9:15 pm

Cool, a couple more:

RA or Paz either one

Eso's verse

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Verse Of The Year Candidates (POST EM)   Verse Of The Year Candidates (POST EM) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 9:23 pm

RA KILLS Paz IMO, lyrically, flow-wise and the fact that doesn't do one line at a time when he records vocals lol...

And Eso is in top form on that 1212 album, but I'm not sure many people are gonna agree with you on him even having the top verse on that song (I'll just stay out of it...lmfao).
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Verse Of The Year Candidates (POST EM)   Verse Of The Year Candidates (POST EM) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 9:28 pm

Yeah, I like Ra's verse more. Paz' is impressive because of how technically sound it is.

I like Deck a lot but Eso does this song dirty.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Verse Of The Year Candidates (POST EM)   Verse Of The Year Candidates (POST EM) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 10:03 pm

yeah, you could have just resurrected the exact same thread i started months ago, but if you feel the need to steal my thread, knock yourself out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Verse Of The Year Candidates (POST EM)   Verse Of The Year Candidates (POST EM) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 10:18 pm

Bump it sir.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Verse Of The Year Candidates (POST EM)   Verse Of The Year Candidates (POST EM) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 11:02 pm

thelundquist wrote:
Yeah, I like Ra's verse more. Paz' is impressive because of how technically sound it is.

I like Deck a lot but Eso does this song dirty.

I agree with you on that Eso verse. Love that song, and he was in his zone when he spit that. Some great punchlines too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Verse Of The Year Candidates (POST EM)   Verse Of The Year Candidates (POST EM) Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 2:18 pm

Nas & Damian Marley- Strong Will Continue (last verse)