Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Song "The Virus" (Listen)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

New Song "The Virus" (Listen) Empty
PostSubject: New Song "The Virus" (Listen)   New Song "The Virus" (Listen) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 8:49 pm

Thanks For Listening, Leave Feedback, Enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Song "The Virus" (Listen)   New Song "The Virus" (Listen) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 9:01 pm

I think this style fits you much better than some of the other stuff you do. Very dope, and probably my favorite thing you've done. A.Perez' beats would fit you perfectly IMO.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: New Song "The Virus" (Listen)   New Song "The Virus" (Listen) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 11:06 am

I agree with Geoffrey, this shit is dope. You sound more comfortable on this type of track and your flow comes out sounding cleaner. And again, I like the commentary in between verses.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: New Song "The Virus" (Listen)   New Song "The Virus" (Listen) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 11:11 pm

Once again you're bringing some dopeness..lol.. Keep it up Livenlearn, you got mad talent and that beat is fire.. Overall goos ish..

Peace
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: New Song "The Virus" (Listen)   New Song "The Virus" (Listen) Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 12:06 am

Thanks for the support guys, I hear u jeff on the beat def. felt more my speed. I still got to wrk on the energy a bit but I'm glad yall like track
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: New Song "The Virus" (Listen)   New Song "The Virus" (Listen) Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 4:14 am

Thats dope, sounds like some Black Milk/ 9th Wonder shit
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: New Song "The Virus" (Listen)   New Song "The Virus" (Listen) Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 3:00 pm

lol than trotter, def. glad you feelin it...And ya it is some 9th wonder, wanna of my fav. producers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Song "The Virus" (Listen)   New Song "The Virus" (Listen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Song "The Virus" (Listen)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Show Ya Skillz :: The Studio-
Jump to: