Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music In Threads

Go down 
+3
parker lewis
Laced With Slang
Half
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Music In Threads Empty
PostSubject: Music In Threads   Music In Threads Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 10:10 pm

Just wanted everyone to know we are aware of the problem and looking into it.

Just started a few hours ago on some threads - seems like they start playing a song of an artist mentioned in the thread...

I checked the forumotion thing and nothing so far so I sent a message. I think they might be tieing in ads with shit so a song plays triggered by an artist, but who knows, hopefully it stops cuz that shit is annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Music In Threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music In Threads   Music In Threads Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 10:12 pm

Well I only heard it in the kanye and chingy threads and they seem to be gone now. That was weird.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Music In Threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music In Threads   Music In Threads Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 10:39 pm

damn im still not understanding why no ads or any of this shit shows up for me, but im not complaining
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Music In Threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music In Threads   Music In Threads Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:26 pm

Every now and then I've been getting a pop-up. That's more annoying than music to me.
Back to top Go down

Music In Threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music In Threads   Music In Threads Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:31 pm

what pop up kid joe? I think a pop up is set to go off if you have a private message - could it be that?
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

Music In Threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music In Threads   Music In Threads Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:32 pm

Maybe he means a pop-up in his pants?
Back to top Go down

Music In Threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music In Threads   Music In Threads Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:37 pm

Women get wet, they don't pop up.
Back to top Go down

Music In Threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music In Threads   Music In Threads Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 9:22 pm

I have a pop up blocker.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Music In Threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music In Threads   Music In Threads Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 12:13 am

I don't remember, but they were two different ads. Obviously, I don't get them on my phone. I'll pay attn next time.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

Music In Threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music In Threads   Music In Threads Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 2:45 am

I like the idea of music in threads... I think we should have a continuous loop of elevator music that play while browsing the site, for additional enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

Music In Threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music In Threads   Music In Threads Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 2:49 am

Lounge wrote:
I like the idea of music in threads... I think we should have a continuous loop of elevator music that play while browsing the site, for additional enjoyment.

That's better than what most of the folk on this forum like anyway Lounge.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

Music In Threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music In Threads   Music In Threads Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 12:38 am

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
Lounge wrote:

That's better than what most of the folk on this forum like anyway Lounge.

hahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Music In Threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music In Threads   Music In Threads Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 8:15 pm

Before anyone posts here, yeah I like 50 Cent and Aphex Twin, fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Music In Threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music In Threads   Music In Threads Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 3:14 am