Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charles Hamilton Hits New Low

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Charles Hamilton Hits New Low Empty
PostSubject: Charles Hamilton Hits New Low   Charles Hamilton Hits New Low Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 1:38 pm

Dude seriously needs some help...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Hamilton Hits New Low   Charles Hamilton Hits New Low Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 6:04 pm

What was the video about? No urge to watch it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Hamilton Hits New Low   Charles Hamilton Hits New Low Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 6:24 pm

He's walking around with this drunk old woman, and when the cameraman calls her Chuck's "wife" he doesn't object and starts grinding on her. Weird...
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Charles Hamilton Hits New Low   Charles Hamilton Hits New Low Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 6:30 pm

I didn't know you liked or cared about Charles Hamilton. I don't, but I'll bump your thread anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Hamilton Hits New Low   Charles Hamilton Hits New Low Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 6:41 pm

This dude is trash on the mic and a complete dork off of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Hamilton Hits New Low   Charles Hamilton Hits New Low Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 6:55 pm

Half wrote:
I didn't know you liked or cared about Charles Hamilton. I don't, but I'll bump your thread anyway.

I find his fall from semi-relevance very very amusing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Hamilton Hits New Low   Charles Hamilton Hits New Low Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 6:57 pm

It wasn't nearly as sensational as it seemed...Charles is waiting for the bus, but trying to pretend he's not - this dude is filming him or some shit and this random drunk woman starts acting a fool, pretends to know who CH is and tries to hug him, he nicely hugs her and she does like 2 seconds of dance-grinding...on him - not him on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Hamilton Hits New Low   Charles Hamilton Hits New Low Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 7:00 pm

He definitely thrusts back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Hamilton Hits New Low   Charles Hamilton Hits New Low Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 7:02 pm

he looked genuinely surprised/shocked at it and was generally trying to avoid the camera and her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Hamilton Hits New Low   Charles Hamilton Hits New Low Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 7:09 pm

Oh suuuuuuuuuure definitely the nutcase...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Hamilton Hits New Low   Charles Hamilton Hits New Low Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010, 7:14 pm

It's entertaining... I just feel Charles has done enough to fuck up his career... we don't need to be making shit up too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles Hamilton Hits New Low   Charles Hamilton Hits New Low Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles Hamilton Hits New Low
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Guest's News-
Jump to: