Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video) Empty
PostSubject: Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video)   Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 12:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

New album?
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video)   Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 6:04 pm

Was their first album (assuming there is a new one coming) any good? I never got around to peeping it.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video)   Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 6:34 pm

Myestro wrote:
Was their first album (assuming there is a new one coming) any good? I never got around to peeping it.

Even if there wasn't a new one coming, wouldn't that still make their first album... well, their first album?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video)   Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 6:44 pm

it would just be their album... or their only album...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video)   Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 7:22 pm

It's dope, but nothing like you would expect. Have you heard Styles of Beyond's Megadef?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video)   Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 7:23 pm

But it's still their first...

I haven't heard this, either. Would I enjoy it, N3R0? Megadef is dope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video)   Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 7:29 pm

The whole album is like the song "Eurobiks" with Apathy instead of Tak.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video)   Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 10:07 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
it would just be their album... or their only album...

Exactly what I was thinking, even if it was unnecessary on my part.

Jeff wrote:
The whole album is like the song "Eurobiks" with Apathy instead of Tak.

Megadef is dope, and I like the Eurobiks track. Not the best, but I find it enjoyable. I'll have to peep this, though if it's like Eurobiks, it will be one that I listen to when I'm in the mood for that kind of music. I tend to go through the occasional 80s throwback phase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video)   Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 11:22 pm

I really doubt you'd enjoy it Shaun, it's hardly lyrical at all and all the beats are on throwback/techno shit. So d/l it if you want, but I wouldn't blind buy.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video)   Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video) Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 1:53 am

Their first album is really dope, but don't go expecting Apathy on the boom bap tip, you won't find any of them on here. If you do buy the album, be warn that it's a CD-R, but it's a really good quality. Also, it comes with 3 cheaply made CD-R versions of the album for "friends".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video)   Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get Busy Commitee-Opening Ceremony (New Video)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Guest's News-
Jump to: