Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion Box Freestyle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Suggestion Box Freestyle Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion Box Freestyle   Suggestion Box Freestyle Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 6:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box Freestyle   Suggestion Box Freestyle Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 6:51 pm

This is real dope. Did you make the beat, too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box Freestyle   Suggestion Box Freestyle Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 8:26 pm

It was a group effort. I don't even remember what software J had at the time, but he'd make the drums and I'd come up with some shit on my keyboard and he'd loop and arrange everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box Freestyle   Suggestion Box Freestyle Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 12:55 am

lol... when you kept telling me you posted new shit today- I kept checking jeff's news and wondering why you were so excited since you post new shit everyday...lmao... just now saw you meant music
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box Freestyle   Suggestion Box Freestyle Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 1:56 am

Yo Jeff, I'm diggin the 80's sound on the beat, and I definitely appreciate the effort on the freestyle..

Peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box Freestyle   Suggestion Box Freestyle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Box Freestyle
Page 1 of 1