Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 8:27 pm

Yeah baby!!!! Fuck u haters. Yeah, we can't make the playoffs. So fucking what? Unlike you obese fairweather new york giantsluts fans, I stick with my boys through thick n thin.

We barely lost to the Saints last week, and we beat the colts this week. Looking good baby. If we can get our defense focused more we'll be good to make a run next year.

Dez Bryant has a ankle fracture though...fuckkkkk...he'll be back next year though... with a vengeance...

Watching my boys win feels better than when KJ's mom drains my pipes...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 8:33 pm

That was actually kind of hilarious to me, because my mother in law is a huge Colts fan (we bought her tix to the game against the Texans in Indi a few weeks ago), and my sister in law is a huge Cowboys fan. So it's been a fun day lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 8:45 pm

Yeah, it was a back and forth game full of more than enough highs and lows for both sides... 4 picks thrown by Peyton though... a lot of people were loving that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 11:33 pm

Hey Pedro, I know you don't like me personally but I'd appreciate it if you'd keep my mother's name out of your mouth. You've never met her, you don't know her, and it's ridiculous man. Seriously.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 11:34 pm

I don't know you or your mama personally... I hope that addressed your concerns. Your mother on the other hand, knows me inside and out... yummy.

I also have nothing against you personally and do not dislike you. I consider you a friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 11:37 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I don't know you or your mama personally... I hope that addressed your concerns. Your mother on the other hand, knows me inside and out... yummy.

I also have nothing against you personally and do not dislike you. I consider you a friend.

So you talk about fucking your friend's mothers all the time even though it never happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 11:40 pm

I was known to make your mama jokes as a youngster. If someone ever took em personally they would tell me and I stopped. I probably haven't made a your mama joke in years though. I usually just wait for my friends to fall asleep and stick carrots up their ass.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 12:36 pm

We even had a Sean Lee sighting yesterday. 2 ints. ..Too bad Dez is out for the year but now it's time for that fool Sam "Turd" to step up. Let's Go Cowboys!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 8:54 pm

CowBoys and Colts were too sorry ass teams playing each other. Peyton Manning actually helps out the other team from time to time. I made this statement before, when the Colts are doing good the Pacers are doing really bad and vice versa. Right now the Pacers are doing pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cowboys Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: