Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track" Empty
PostSubject: New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track"   New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track" Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 6:28 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track"   New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track" Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 6:37 pm

Since nobody will check this shit out anyway, here is some J. Green footage featuring them freestyling back and forth for like 5 minutes with Juicy J standing between them.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track"   New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track" Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 6:42 pm

Dope first song:

NASHVILLE, Tenn.- A pizza delivery guy was just doing his job when three armed men approached him Friday night.

The trouble happened at the Arbors of Brentwood apartments. Investigators said the delivery guy from Jet's Pizza was armed, and fatally shot one of the suspects. Police say Deron Hulin, 21, was killed.

Police said the pizza delivery man had a permit to carry, and acted in self defense. Investigators have arrested Christopher Moore, 21 in connection with the attempted robbery.

Anyone with further information about this case is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 74-crime.

That's what happened with ol' dude - guess the pizza man had a pistol 4 dem jackaz
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track"   New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track" Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 7:39 pm

So let me get this straight, this Deron Hulin (I'm guessing it's Jelly's bro) dude gets killed because him and two other of his armed buddies tried to rob a pizza delivery man, and Jelly Roll wonders why the good ones have to die? Ok... Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track"   New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track" Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 8:09 pm

Tran has clearly never been hungry.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track"   New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track" Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 8:12 pm

Jeff wrote:
Tran has clearly never been hungry.

So that makes it right? Robbing someone at gun point?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track"   New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track" Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 8:26 pm

YOU LISTEN TO RAP MUSIC, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT COME OUT OF THE RAPPERS MOUTHES OR DO YOU JUST THINK IT MAKES YOU COOL?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track"   New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track" Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 8:31 pm

Jeff wrote:
YOU LISTEN TO RAP MUSIC, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT COME OUT OF THE RAPPERS MOUTHES OR DO YOU JUST THINK IT MAKES YOU COOL?

Entertainment...

Going around robbing people with guns is reality is not entertainment.

Last edited by Victor Shade on Mon 06 Dec 2010, 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track"   New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track" Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 8:32 pm

Robbing people with guns is not a good person in my book. You get killed, that's your fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track"   New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track" Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 8:34 pm

that's life for some people.... I mean it seems they didn't shoot at the pizza man so doesn't look like their intent was to kill anyone... its fucked up on all sides...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track"   New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track" Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 8:51 pm

Cats in the hood don't rob the pizzman to eat...lol. Its just an added bonus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track"   New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track" Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 8:54 pm

I don't think Jeff literally meant they are robbing him of his pizza to eat it...
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track"   New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track" Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 8:56 pm

Why would they need 3 loaded guns to rob a pizza man in the first place?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track"   New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track" Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 8:58 pm

doesn't matter what you "need" if you never intend to use it... 3 guns look worse... get the job done quicker usually...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track"   New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track" Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 9:48 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I don't think Jeff literally meant they are robbing him of his pizza to eat it...

I don't think he did either at least I hope not. Cats in Chicago use to order all types of pizza's and send the driver to an abandoned building. And when he showed you know what went down..lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track"   New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track" Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 9:50 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

I don't think he did either at least I hope not. Cats in Chicago use to order all types of pizza's and send the driver to an abandoned building. And when he showed you know what went down..lol.

Yep, that's why I never experienced a pizza delivery until I was in high school...the pizza places refused to deliver...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track"   New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track" Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 9:53 pm

Aren't you a first generation american, Tran? How the fuck do you think your forefathers survived? By having morals instilled in them by the institution whose sole purpose is to keep the poor stupid and ignorant? I'm sure Seattle has a hood, you should really check it out sometime, or at least talk to some people who have been there.

And yeah Kev, I didn't literally mean that a starving person would do that. I have jumped delivery people before. Not something I'm proud of, but it's something I have been apart of. What's funny is that I had to convince my buddy to call a fake order in and jump the dude (like you were describing) because he would just follow the cars out of the pizza place and hope they had to go to an apartment or something. That shit would take all night sometimes so I just said fuck it, call in an order to a business that's closed or an abandoned building and do it that way. We hardly ever used guns though, usually just bats or whatever.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track"   New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track" Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 1:35 am

Jeff wrote:
Aren't you a first generation american, Tran? How the fuck do you think your forefathers survived? By having morals instilled in them by the institution whose sole purpose is to keep the poor stupid and ignorant? I'm sure Seattle has a hood, you should really check it out sometime, or at least talk to some people who have been there.

And yeah Kev, I didn't literally mean that a starving person would do that. I have jumped delivery people before. Not something I'm proud of, but it's something I have been apart of. What's funny is that I had to convince my buddy to call a fake order in and jump the dude (like you were describing) because he would just follow the cars out of the pizza place and hope they had to go to an apartment or something. That shit would take all night sometimes so I just said fuck it, call in an order to a business that's closed or an abandoned building and do it that way. We hardly ever used guns though, usually just bats or whatever.

I grew up in the hood. Google White Center, Seattle. Most of my friends are from the hood. Each one of us grew out of that shit. Don't have to tell me to check out the hood.

Does being poor justify robbing someone at gunpoint? Hell fucking no, simple as that. Trying to include Deron under why do the good people have to die is Score = 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track"   New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track" Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 9:40 am

Look, Tran, I'm not goin to call you a liar or anything, but there are certain characteristics that people from poor areas posess and if you lack empathy for the poor...well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track"   New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Jelly Roll "Lil Bruh Memorial Track"
Page 1 of 1