Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This song is fuckin crazy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

This song is fuckin crazy Empty
PostSubject: This song is fuckin crazy   This song is fuckin crazy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 1:10 pm

i didnt even know Virt dropped a new album im gonna have to peep it. Blue Sky Black Death on the boards, Del, Virt, Vast Aire....sick with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This song is fuckin crazy   This song is fuckin crazy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 1:22 pm

Is this a bad rip of this song? the beats has no depth or bass to it and sounds off... this shit to me is just the generic AOTP format... nothing that great...
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: This song is fuckin crazy   This song is fuckin crazy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 6:21 pm

No bass? Damn u need to listen to it with better speakers then. There is some bass but not really in those drums.

Anyway, cool track.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This song is fuckin crazy   This song is fuckin crazy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 6:29 pm

my sennheiser headphones seem to pull the bass out rather nicely out of everything else I bump... I think this is a bad rip of the song... if you want hear that you need some new speakers.... I can hear the muffled bass line in the background... but the trebles are too fucking high and drown everything out...
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: This song is fuckin crazy   This song is fuckin crazy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 6:38 pm

Yeah, it sounds like shit on my end too. And overall this isn't really my cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: This song is fuckin crazy   This song is fuckin crazy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 6:49 pm

I like it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: This song is fuckin crazy   This song is fuckin crazy Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 1:58 pm

pretty dope... sounds like a conscious screwball track
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This song is fuckin crazy   This song is fuckin crazy Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 2:10 pm

ummm...where do you see anything remotely conscious about this track? A few vague socio-political references is all you need? lol...
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: This song is fuckin crazy   This song is fuckin crazy Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 4:46 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
my sennheiser headphones seem to pull the bass out rather nicely out of everything else I bump... I think this is a bad rip of the song... if you want hear that you need some new speakers.... I can hear the muffled bass line in the background... but the trebles are too fucking high and drown everything out...

I have spent about 1600e (about 1800 dollars, maybe?) on my sound system, so i don't think that i need better speakers to hear or feel the bass. I wan't better but i don't really need. Laughing

But like i said there is not really bass in those drums. IMO there should be more, just like u think. It might be bad rip like u said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This song is fuckin crazy   This song is fuckin crazy Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 4:50 am

I hear the bass in the background... but I think the over all rip is not good quality...

Looks like the rip got took down, I think this one sounds better:

but the track still lacks depth to me...sounds like the rappers and beat are fighting over the same space - the hook sounds a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: This song is fuckin crazy   This song is fuckin crazy Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 1:19 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
ummm...where do you see anything remotely conscious about this track? A few vague socio-political references is all you need? lol...

just sounded like an old screwball track with less f*cks and dunnes but with similar intensity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This song is fuckin crazy   This song is fuckin crazy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This song is fuckin crazy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: