Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raekwon - The Coke Cooker (2010 Guest Spot Collection)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Raekwon - The Coke Cooker (2010 Guest Spot Collection)  Empty
PostSubject: Raekwon - The Coke Cooker (2010 Guest Spot Collection)    Raekwon - The Coke Cooker (2010 Guest Spot Collection)  Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 5:51 pm

Raekwon - The Coke Cooker (2010 Guest Spot Collection)  Hhir_bestof2010_raekwon

The success of Raekwon's comeback classic, 2009's Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...Pt. II, seems to have propelled the Chef's hustle to unforeseen heights. The Coke Cooker, the third compilation in my Best of 2010 series, highlights Rae's grizzle throughout the year, featuring nearly four hours worth of wide-spanning music. The cover for this mix is based on Lee Morgan's 1957 LP The Cooker, released on Blue Note Records (slideshow here). There's plenty more where this came from... but until then... enjoy... and turn it up!!

Raekwon - The Coke Cooker (2010 Guest Spot Collection)  Hhir_bestof2010_raekwon

get at me if you want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon - The Coke Cooker (2010 Guest Spot Collection)    Raekwon - The Coke Cooker (2010 Guest Spot Collection)  Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 6:50 pm

Some of that shit is not 2010, but it looks pretty dope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon - The Coke Cooker (2010 Guest Spot Collection)    Raekwon - The Coke Cooker (2010 Guest Spot Collection)  Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 6:54 pm

Some of those are songs with him as part of a group...bootlegging Wu-Massacre as part of this collection is a bit suspect.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon - The Coke Cooker (2010 Guest Spot Collection)    Raekwon - The Coke Cooker (2010 Guest Spot Collection)  Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 7:09 pm

i didnt make the damn list and i know some isnt 2010 but id say a good 40 tracks is 2010 guest spots

and he didnt put this tgether either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon - The Coke Cooker (2010 Guest Spot Collection)    Raekwon - The Coke Cooker (2010 Guest Spot Collection)  Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 7:16 pm

I didn't think Rae made it.. I'm just saying this is cool and all I guess... but people want Rae on their album for a reason...and this defeats that purpose... and its cool.. but when he starts pulling shit from WU albums like Wu Massacre it really becomes suspect to me.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon - The Coke Cooker (2010 Guest Spot Collection)    Raekwon - The Coke Cooker (2010 Guest Spot Collection)  Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 7:42 pm

lol just delete the tracks you dont want in your playlist...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon - The Coke Cooker (2010 Guest Spot Collection)    Raekwon - The Coke Cooker (2010 Guest Spot Collection)  Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 7:43 pm

you haven't even sent me the damn link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon - The Coke Cooker (2010 Guest Spot Collection)    Raekwon - The Coke Cooker (2010 Guest Spot Collection)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raekwon - The Coke Cooker (2010 Guest Spot Collection)
Page 1 of 1