Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Instrumental #2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Instrumental #2 Empty
PostSubject: Instrumental #2   Instrumental #2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 8:54 am

Here is one of my most important beats for me. It might sound little complicated if u listen to it first time. Hope u all like it. Leave feedback, it's much appreciated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Instrumental #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrumental #2   Instrumental #2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 2:51 pm

That's awesome. Love the piano and the switch-ups. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Instrumental #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrumental #2   Instrumental #2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 8:30 am

Jeff wrote:
That's awesome. Love the piano and the switch-ups. Awesome.

Thank u. I've spent so much time creating this beat. I started to make this over a year ago, and I still made some changes to it about 2 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

Instrumental #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrumental #2   Instrumental #2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 9:52 am

really nice instrumental man, like in some spots the piano at least towards the beginning maybe one or two notes were off but besides that clean track man...I don't know where i would picture this maybe in an orchestra or in a movie, its funny all your tracks create moods, which is awesome man, that means ur leading the artist very well...keep it up
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Instrumental #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrumental #2   Instrumental #2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 1:34 pm

LivenLearn wrote:
really nice instrumental man, like in some spots the piano at least towards the beginning maybe one or two notes were off but besides that clean track man...I don't know where i would picture this maybe in an orchestra or in a movie, its funny all your tracks create moods, which is awesome man, that means ur leading the artist very well...keep it up

Thanks. Movie soundtracks, classical music and stuff like that inspirates me just as much as hiphop, maybe even more. So it's very nice to hear if someone tolds me that my tracks creates some moods. Thanks for feedback.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

Instrumental #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrumental #2   Instrumental #2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 2:14 pm

I like this one too, mayne. There is a ton of layering and switchups that keep it interesting.
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Instrumental #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrumental #2   Instrumental #2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 4:39 am

Wanduras wrote:
I like this one too, mayne. There is a ton of layering and switchups that keep it interesting.

Thank u for the feedback Wanduras! I tried to keep this beat interesting without changing up the melody too much, because i know some beats might get boring without rapping, especially if its almost 4 minutes long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Instrumental #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instrumental #2   Instrumental #2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Instrumental #2
Page 1 of 1