Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anybody heard of these Blowdians?

Go down 
+2
Half
Shaun
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Has anybody heard of these Blowdians? Empty
PostSubject: Has anybody heard of these Blowdians?   Has anybody heard of these Blowdians? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 5:27 am

NoCanDo
Open Mike Eagle

Are they any good? What albums should I check out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody heard of these Blowdians?   Has anybody heard of these Blowdians? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 11:14 am

No one has ever heard of anything you ask about... where do you find these people?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody heard of these Blowdians?   Has anybody heard of these Blowdians? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 1:23 pm

lol.... Indeed
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody heard of these Blowdians?   Has anybody heard of these Blowdians? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 2:01 pm

NoCanDo was/is a battler on Grind Time.

I heard a track from him and he sounded like a wannabe Cadence Weapon. I'd pass.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody heard of these Blowdians?   Has anybody heard of these Blowdians? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 2:08 pm

I haven't heard of the other dude/chick
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody heard of these Blowdians?   Has anybody heard of these Blowdians? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 5:14 pm

I've heard a few songs from Open Mike Eagle, he's pretty cool. If you dig Project Blowed, you'll dig Open Mike Eagle. Dude also posts on accesshiphop, that's how I heard of him.

Sorry, I can't help you out with NoCanDo, never heard of that dude before.
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody heard of these Blowdians?   Has anybody heard of these Blowdians? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 7:28 pm

I've heard some Open Mike Eagle, not really my style but he's all right if you like really abstract shit...his album was called like "Experimental Artsy Rap" or some shit like that so you kind of know what you're getting into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody heard of these Blowdians?   Has anybody heard of these Blowdians? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 8:57 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
No one has ever heard of anything you ask about... where do you find these people?

Step your game up. Big Grin

Anyway, I've heard one song I liked from Open Mike called I rock. From what I understand, he's new. I found some NoCanDo stuf, and he isn't my cup of tea.

I decided I'd check into some Blowdian artists to see if they are bringing anything new to the table. Last time I checked, I couldn't get into that camp because they have a tendency to sound like pompous windbags in outer space on the mic imo. I won't be buying anything from them until I hear more stuff from them. Open Mike does sound promising on that song though.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody heard of these Blowdians?   Has anybody heard of these Blowdians? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 9:09 pm

Do you think 'Blowdians' was the gayest name they could think of?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody heard of these Blowdians?   Has anybody heard of these Blowdians? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 9:10 pm

parker lewis wrote:

What about Faggots
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody heard of these Blowdians?   Has anybody heard of these Blowdians? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 9:14 pm

They're gonna be kicking themselves when they read that.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody heard of these Blowdians?   Has anybody heard of these Blowdians? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 9:15 pm

parker lewis wrote:
They're gonna be kicking themselves when they read that.

Yeah, they kinda made it harder than it should have been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody heard of these Blowdians?   Has anybody heard of these Blowdians? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 9:36 pm

Lmao. I never thought of that. Maybe they should add (no homo) to the name.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody heard of these Blowdians?   Has anybody heard of these Blowdians? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 10:05 pm

NoCanDo did a lot of songs with BusDriver, but honestly Id hate to here him constantly on any record, his flow is a tad annoying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody heard of these Blowdians?   Has anybody heard of these Blowdians? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 12:17 pm

Half wrote:
parker lewis wrote:

What about Faggots

The name actually comes from the term "blowed" which used to mean "really high" back in the day. It is used in the following context:

"My folks brought over some kush and we got blowed".

Anyway, here's a video