Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one

Go down 
+8
Esco
Shaun
parker lewis
Jack of Spades
Half
D.Powell
Justin Linker
Laced With Slang
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 11:06 am

So is it hating when Powell and KJ make comments about Haystak everytime they go at Jeff?
Back to top Go down

Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 11:08 am

No one has answered my question:

HOW IS COMPARING NAS AND RAS KASS HATING?

Why has no one answered it? Because the answer is it is NOT HATING. The answer is people interpret it as hate because of their OWN fucked up perception that Nas is GOAT and Ras Kass shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath. Simple as that.

If this had been a Nas and Rakim thread, everyone talking shit would have been fine and dandy because both emcees fit their preconceptions of being worthy. Fuck off with that bullshit. It's the internet, if people have a problem with being "baited" by normal discussion, "nas hating," or LOL posses they can fuck off and find another place to waste their bandwidth at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 11:13 am

T. Myers wrote:
So is it hating when Powell and KJ make comments about Haystak everytime they go at Jeff?

Yeah that can be considered hating. But I also do not see them starting threads consistanly about Haystak. Only time Powell has was to be OBVIOUSLY funny and was provoked.

Hook, line, sinker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 11:15 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Why has no one answered it? Because the answer is it is NOT HATING. The answer is people interpret it as hate because of their OWN fucked up perception that Nas is GOAT and Ras Kass shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath. Simple as that.

If this had been a Nas and Rakim thread, everyone talking shit would have been fine and dandy because both emcees fit their preconceptions of being worthy. Fuck off with that bullshit. It's the internet, if people have a problem with being "baited" by normal discussion, "nas hating," or LOL posses they can fuck off and find another place to waste their bandwidth at.

You would luv for us to leave. So you guys can have a dick sucking party with each other. And I have to go right now but I will answer your loaded question.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 11:17 am

Shaun wrote:
Rassassination>>>>>>>>>>Soul On Ice

Kill yourself. A Christmas present for me.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 11:19 am

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Yeah that can be considered hating. But I also do not see them starting threads consistanly about Haystak. Only time Powell has was to be OBVIOUSLY funny and was provoked.

Hook, line, sinker.

I don't care when, where or why they do it. They still do it. As a matter of fact, Powell has started threads about Stak before. If you're going to call one person out for doing it, you need to call everyone out for doing it and not just the people you dislike otherwise you're no better than the LOL Posse. Also, this thread is not hating. Nas' name was used as a tool to illicit conversation and it worked. There may have been some posts within this thread that is hating, but the thread itself is not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:10 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Well your two cents are like 2 cents.....not worth shit.

Laughing My Ass Off

Like I said its okay to say what you want about any artist. But its very lame to bring up the same artist over and over just to get a rise out of people. That is the problem I have. I can call out things about my fav artist on my own so I have no problem with someone with geniune intentions doing the same. But when someone just does it because they are easy pickings or because they know it will bother certian posters that sir is hating and childish.

The joke was stupid, first of all. Kj's are at least funny ironically, that was just lame.

I constantly bring up shit I don't like about my favorite artists (Haystak putting out weak shit and dissing Eminem, Tech putting out Absolute Power and Killer, Sandman never releasing albums he promises, etc) so really your point is moot. But, again, you failed to address my post, which is when somebody talks shit to me it's always the same garbage over and over YET YOU SAY NOTHING. But when somebody talks shit about your boy Nas, it's a fucking jihad. Please, explain to me how you're fair and balanced. You say that you're all about people having honest intentions? Show me yours. Also, I would like to point out that 99% of the time when Powell does retarded shit to me (like that awful Carleton thread...) I don't even respond anymore. Shit is juvenile. Slang was trying to have a conversation and it's becoming painfully obvious that 4 of you simply aren't capable of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:26 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

The fact he chose Nas and admitted it was to get something started. There you go. I answered this already. The thread was a fucking set up. Slang seems to careless about what he stated in the title of thread and more about the reaction for bringing up Nas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:28 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Hook, line, sinker.

I don't care when, where or why they do it. They still do it. As a matter of fact, Powell has started threads about Stak before. If you're going to call one person out for doing it, you need to call everyone out for doing it and not just the people you dislike otherwise you're no better than the LOL Posse. Also, this thread is not hating. Nas' name was used as a tool to illicit conversation and it worked. There may have been some posts within this thread that is hating, but the thread itself is not.

Some of the funniest ish I have read today. Coming from you? Thats like David Duke calling Charles Manson racist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:30 pm

Jeff wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:

Laughing My Ass Off

Like I said its okay to say what you want about any artist. But its very lame to bring up the same artist over and over just to get a rise out of people. That is the problem I have. I can call out things about my fav artist on my own so I have no problem with someone with geniune intentions doing the same. But when someone just does it because they are easy pickings or because they know it will bother certian posters that sir is hating and childish.

The joke was stupid, first of all. Kj's are at least funny ironically, that was just lame.

I constantly bring up shit I don't like about my favorite artists (Haystak putting out weak shit and dissing Eminem, Tech putting out Absolute Power and Killer, Sandman never releasing albums he promises, etc) so really your point is moot. But, again, you failed to address my post, which is when somebody talks shit to me it's always the same garbage over and over YET YOU SAY NOTHING. But when somebody talks shit about your boy Nas, it's a fucking jihad. Please, explain to me how you're fair and balanced. You say that you're all about people having honest intentions? Show me yours. Also, I would like to point out that 99% of the time when Powell does retarded shit to me (like that awful Carleton thread...) I don't even respond anymore. Shit is juvenile. Slang was trying to have a conversation and it's becoming painfully obvious that 4 of you simply aren't capable of it.

You talk shit most of the time so you deserve what you get back. Thats how I look at it. You try to play to many sides of the fence.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:33 pm

Say whatever you want, but If you only call out one side and not the other, you're no better than them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:35 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

The fact he chose Nas and admitted it was to get something started. There you go. I answered this already. The thread was a fucking set up. Slang seems to careless about what he stated in the title of thread and more about the reaction for bringing up Nas.

You didn't answer the question. Slang never admitted he did it to get "something started" - he said he did it to illicit DISCUSSION. So either answer the question or stick to your LMAO smilies.

How is comparing Ras Kass to Nas hating? Simple. Answer it.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:38 pm

I bet if Slang had said "I think a fully PREMO produced Biggie album would be better than a Nas one" there would be no issue here at all. Frankly, i think people are appalled by Ras Kass being in the same discussion as Nas. So who's really hating here? The Ras Kass fans or the Nas fans?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:40 pm

T. Myers wrote:
I bet if Slang had said "I think a fully PREMO produced Biggie album would be better than a Nas one" there would be no issue here at all. Frankly, i think people are appalled by Ras Kass being in the same discussion as Nas. So who's really hating here? The Ras Kass fans or the Nas fans?

My fucking point all along. Fuck these idiots if they can't recognize that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:42 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Jeff wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:

Laughing My Ass Off

You talk shit most of the time so you deserve what you get back. Thats how I look at it. You try to play to many sides of the fence.

Your last sentence makes no sense.

Your first sentence, again, doesn't address the issue. And show me where I started shit with Powell to get the Carelton thread? Show me, Kev. I'm gone for a week and I come back to a douchey childish thread. Show me how I "deserved" that. AND show me how you are all high and mighty when you're clearly taking a side yourself. This is complete bullshit, and if you can't acknowledge that, then I guess the conversation is over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:43 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

You didn't answer the question. Slang never admitted he did it to get "something started" - he said he did it to illicit DISCUSSION. So either answer the question or stick to your LMAO smilies.

Fuck it. You just don't want to get it. Keep trying to save face and go to a corner somewhere and lick your wounds. You bleeding real bad right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:46 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Of course not cause Biggies dead. So no one would have really cared. And yes the hating can go both ways so I agree there. I'm not nor was I ever saying this is all one sided. I am just tripping on the intentions of this thread. Thats it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:48 pm

Jeff wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Jeff wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:

Laughing My Ass Off

Your last sentence makes no sense.

Your first sentence, again, doesn't address the issue. And show me where I started shit with Powell to get the Carelton thread? Show me, Kev. I'm gone for a week and I come back to a douchey childish thread. Show me how I "deserved" that. AND show me how you are all high and mighty when you're clearly taking a side yourself. This is complete bullshit, and if you can't acknowledge that, then I guess the conversation is over.

Like I said you and Powell play with each other like that. Powell rides on you the same reason most of us do.............even your own LOL posse.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:49 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Of course not cause Biggies dead. So no one would have really cared. And yes the hating can go both ways so I agree there. I'm not nor was I ever saying this is all one sided. I am just tripping on the intentions of this thread. Thats it.

Look, i agree people start threads just to bash certain rappers, but do you believe Slang's intent with this thread was to bash Nas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:49 pm

Wow, you're a douche. Watch I can pull that retarded 5 year old shit too.

Man, SRP just fucked you up real bad, yo! You're all bruised and shit, damn, looks like Mike Tyson beat your sorry ass. You should just delete your account right now because you got beat so terribly. You should probably de-activate your internet. You should probably go home and cry. You should probably kill yourself.

See? Not a single point there. Moronic.

AGAIN, missing the point about Biggie. Biggie being dead has nothing to do with anything. You guys really need to learn to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:50 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Fuck it. You just don't want to get it. Keep trying to save face and go to a corner somewhere and lick your wounds. You bleeding real bad right now.

Yes, Kevin, say something and it is true.

Like I said, if you are not capable of answering a simple question then I'd rather you stick to your usual method of communication.

Laughing My Ass Off Score = 0 Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 313114 Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 313114 Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 365284

AKA sign language for retards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:51 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Like I said, if you are not capable of answering a simple question then I'd rather you stick to your usual method of communication.

Laughing My Ass Off Score = 0 Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 313114 Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 313114 Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 365284

Ah, okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:55 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Look, i agree people start threads just to bash certain rappers, but do you believe Slang's intent with this thread was to bash Nas?

Maybe not to bash Nas but to fuck with those of us who are feeling Nas more so than you guys. Like he siad he knew this would start something. And i'm cool with it but when what you intended works x100 you cannot start screaming foul. Perception is a bitch and we can't control how this thread was taken. As soon as I saw the title I knew the intentions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:55 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Ah, okay.

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 1:58 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Well next time dumb fucks just name this thread

"I want to hear a Ras Kass album produced by Premo"

By adding Nas you already knew what the outcome was going to be. You lame ducks are not slick. A lot of you always try to makes these obvious hate time threads and when you are called out for it you start making excuses and lying about your intentions. Grow a dick and some balls.

well if i didnt put the Nas comment in the title it probly wouldnt have gotten 70+ responses. Threads like these are pretty damn entertaining and i kind of purposely do them to get a ton of peoples opinions involved

Hey Slang,
This isn't the forum for you to get people's fucking opinions, okay? If you want to do that shit try talking to someone in real life or making your own forum. We don't want you here if you are just here to illicit responses and get people's opinions - fuck those intentions. If any one of your threads gets more than 10 responses you will be banned automatically.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 4:07 pm

I could see calling it intentional if SRP made the thread...Slang isn't looking for that type of conversation. I really think that he was thinking about a Nas & Primo album, and thought about a Ras & Primo album. Slang isn't new here.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 5:35 pm

This thread is the best.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 5:36 pm

No, it's the second best.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 6:30 pm

^ whats the best?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 7:45 pm

Shaun wrote:
This thread is the best.

CO-SIGNAGE....

put this one under classic threads A.S.A.P.!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one   Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nowadays I think a fully PREMO produced Ras Kass album would be better than a Nas one
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3